Coastal Staffing Employee Reviews

Something to do
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Ahoskie, NCFebruary 17, 2017
Working at Coastal Staffing showed me how to work in an office setting and be a full blown secretary for someone. It made me aware of the different kinds of people you will encounter while working with the public.
Cons
nothing
Great Company
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  OBXNovember 28, 2016
Found a job for me right away. Would have gone back to them if I had stayed in the area. The manager of the office was great to work with.
Great company.
Shipping and Receiving Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCNovember 13, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. I learned valuable work place skills while working various assignments. The things I learned at Coastal Staffing have allowed me Excell in the work place.
Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Supervisor over construction (Former Employee) –  Houma, LANovember 5, 2016
For the 2nd time I was promised a certain amount of pay and certain amount of hours per week on day 1 it was a totally different story I have placed in situations where no one knows there job or how to perform them and i have a great work ethic so I absorb all responsibility to get the job finished. I feel like I was takes advantage of twice
Pros
Check in bank 6 am on thuresday
Cons
Hire anyone who "says" they can do the job with absolutely no experience
I love working.
Cleaner/ helper (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LANovember 4, 2016
I am a very good worker & I'm willing to work hard to get the job done. Team work is the best... I learned to have alot of teamwork at coastal. I don't think it's a hard part at the job at all...
1st time
lumberyard (Former Employee) –  Avon, NYSeptember 29, 2016
I have to say I was a little unsure of this company( new to me). They were able to get me the best wages possible. Thanks for the hard work.
Supportive
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 29, 2015
They are a temp agency helping me find assignments with the opportunity to become a permanent employee. I learned that I can enter a new office and find my way quickly. The hardest part is the companies seem to have challenges that make it difficult to hire and keep a person in a traditional way. But I met the challenges given to me. It has been a fun way to gain experience while getting paid and looking for full time employment.
production work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 27, 2015
I took a job that was misleading and I was upset about being lied to. I have spent long hours looking a CMA position and they put me in a production job.
Pros
nice people
Cons
no job leads or placement
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCSeptember 29, 2015
Not bad place to work. long hours pay was ok not to bad. Love the people that I worked for they should me a lot. sometimes it was a disconnect with employer and employees.
Pros
Fun to work
Cons
Red tape
Dont like if u get fired from a job they want nothing to do with u
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  ahoskie, NCAugust 24, 2015
I don't like that when u get fired from a job then they wont help you with looking for another job. The people at Coastal Staffing are ok but the jobs have no respect for the individual
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Temporary Job
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ahoskie,NCAugust 21, 2015
I learned a lot working for coastal staffing. As an office assistant I learned how to maintain an office area. I learned how to operate the medical systems. I handled files and medical records along with other documents.
productive
Warehouse contractor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 29, 2015
assembly mechanic dealing with tools such as putting together tools and packing them. then they get shipped of to the stores.
Quick on helping me find work
Floor Man (Former Employee) –  Ahoskie, NCMay 22, 2015
Enjoyed the job. Only disadvantage was after being injured on the job i wasn't properly taken care of. We could only see the Dr. provided by the workplace. Having to go to work on crutches because i was told nothing was wrong with me. Which is hard due to the fact that my job consisted of mainly standing.
Pros
Quick find for work
Cons
Provided heath care not so great
awesome company to work for
timekeeper/cost tracker (Former Employee) –  Mermentau, LAMarch 13, 2015
Made tickets for time and invoices for company I was contracted to to get paid. Worked mainly on my own, very easy enjoyable job with great coworkers.
temporary employee
material handler (Former Employee) –  orchard park, nyMay 31, 2014
Packaged products for delivery to customers, temporary position.
Temporary Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth City, NCOctober 28, 2013
Because of Coastal Staffing I was hired here full time. I learned more about spreadsheets.
Varied clerical
Varied (Former Employee) –  Kitty Hawk, NCAugust 20, 2013
Gained experience from different types of business environments
Very relaxing fun place to work
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Angleton, TXAugust 5, 2013
I learned to deal with different people all around the United States. I was over the inventory control of several warehouses and the challenge was very interesting. I love a job with a challenge.
Pros
Very family oriented
Cons
temporary position
Its very Productive
Flagger (Former Employee) –  Winton, NCMay 9, 2013
A typical day at work you would stop all traffic on the road so that the barrels could be set up around the work site so that the road crew could start work. I learned that you have to be very cautious and always paying attention or you will be the cause of some on having an accident. The safety of your co workers is in your hands. They manage there company very well. Their really is no hard part to the job. You have to make the job enjoyable.
Pros
free water
Cons
you barely get brakes and your on your feet for 5 and 6 hours at a time
temp agency
Temporary lumber yard worker (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth CityApril 24, 2013
The staff is very friendly and clear with all of the instructions they may have to give you. Paychecks come on time and you can pick them up at the designated time, no hassle.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coastal Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.