CoBank

CoBank Employee Reviews

Great experience to enhance professional skills
Treasury Analyst/Senior Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 3, 2015
Great experience in broadening my skill set and was offered employment by CoBank - where I was assisting them during a computer conversion.
Fine job
Records Processor II (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 7, 2015
It was seasonal work for me. I don't really have enough experience to give a good review. I am not suited for retail work. The people were nice enough. I thought it was a decent work environment but again not really for me.
An excellent place to work
Senior Credit Officer (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMay 29, 2015
As a Senior Credit Officer I managed high investment grade companies, bankruptcy and international accounts that were highly complex. It was most enjoyable to close a deal and know that I had provided the client with what they needed.
Fun and positive work enviorment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (TEMP/CONTRACT) (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMay 26, 2015
I was welcomed by a friendly staf and feel very comfortable in my enviornment. I was also able to catch on to the position and what was expected of me rather quickly.
Poor Management
LOAN ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 23, 2015
Confusing Management who only looks out for themselves. Culture of scapegoating the lowest person on the totem pole. High amount of turnover on the operations side which is unusual.
Pros
Great Hours, Good Coworkers and Decent Compensation
Cons
Terrible Culture and Management
Overall good company for employement.
Adminstrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 25, 2014
Great company to work for however have no advancement opportunities due to size of company and being a branch instead of Corporate office which is located in CO. Would like a place of employment closer to my home.
Pros
great people
Cons
drive distance
Great Place to work
Electric Distribution Intern (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 29, 2014
If you want to work in corporate banking with high values and a belief in what your working towards this is a great place with great people.
Perhaps one of my favorite jobs as Conference Coordinator
Conference Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COOctober 31, 2013
I started with CoBank as a temp and was hired on as Conference Coordinator when the current Coordinator quit. The position enabled me to travel to various parts of the country to select hotels at which to hold customer meetings as well an an annual trip to Washington, DC which is my favorite tourist location. I was rather autonomous in the position which was gratifying. I left when everyone over 55 was offered a package and it was obvious that the future was for the young.
Pros
loved the travel and being free to make my own decisions
Cons
the changes that were taking place in the culture of the company
Great Work Environment
Associate Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 20, 2013
Great co-workers who are dedicated and work hard; lots of opportunities for advancement.
Good place to work, lots of extra perks for employees.
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMarch 13, 2012
Company provides advancement opportunities through in-house training. Flexible work hours.