Assemble mechanical devices using drawings, wire diagrams and MPS.
• Build cables and wires harnesses for sub-assembly to mate with final products.
• Repair and rework defective unit, both in-house and vendor issue to meet quality expectation utilizing the IPC Class, 2 and 3 standard.
• Perform ECO on products to meet engineering specifications.
• Build New Product Introduction (NPI) by providing feedback information with corrective and ergonomics ideas.
• Solder components to PC board using manual and automated soldering equipment.
• Operate engraving machine to etch product serial number and information on chassis. Use both hand manual machine and laser machine.
• Demonstrate knowledge with BGA’S and QFN’S along with cable and harness assembly.
• Work from wiring lists, schematics, prints and all other assembly diagrams.
• Outstanding safety and attendance record.