JOB LOCATION: Spokane, WA or Boise, ID (Relocation may be required)
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience as roofing installer or sheet metal linstaller
- Enjoys and is willing to travel and stay out of town for extended periods of time as the job may require.
- Forklift, man lift, scissor lift, and OSHA 10 certification is highly beneficial
- Knowledge of metal roof and wall systems, single ply roofing, comp shingle, torch down, coatings and built up
Reports to: Field Operations Manager
As one of Cobra’s top roofing installer or sheet metal installer you are responsible to make sure that installation of roofing or siding is installed in a safe manner and that the finish product meets manufacturer and Cobra’s guidelines for quality. You are also expected to install systems in a productive manner that meets Cobra’s expectations.
Key Results Expected:
- Install roofing and siding systems up to Cobra’s expectations.
- Enhance Cobra's reputation by performing quality work and maintaining the integrity of our employees.
- Maintain zero injuries and zero safety violations.
- Ensure a consistently clean, well organized and presentable work area.
- Work well with all members of the field workforce and Field Operations Manager.
CHARACTERISTICS FOR SUCCESS:
- Dedicated and trustworthy team player
- Motivated self starter, production oriented, safety conscience and quality driven
- Good organizer: detailed, thorough, accurate
- Positive and enjoyable personality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Skilled at problem solving
- Motivated to continuing education on new and existing industry technology
Indeed - 18 months ago