● Experienced in decontamination methods, procedures, and best practices along with proper integration of local, state, and Federal first responders during HAZMAT incident.
● Advise senior staff on operational HAZMAT response planning and employment of response personnel.
● Organize and deliver theoretical and practical instruction in the identification of hazardous materials, hazard and risk analysis, safety protocols, protective clothing requirements and functions.
● Uncommon ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
● Sound knowledge of federal, state and local safety regulations, protocols, and/or procedures.
● Superb skills in performing safety inspections and ensuring compliance with safety standards.
● Excellent ability to develop, implement, and enforce safety programs and protocols.
● Strong ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
● Remarkable skill in developing safety procedures and protocols.
● Solid ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
● Excellent skill in performing safety inspections ensuring compliance with OSHA and NFPA safety standards.
● Strong ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports.
● Profound ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
● Uncommon knowledge of radiation safety procedures, standards, and protocols.