Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Employer Reviews

Productive, fun environment with very knowledgable co-workers.
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits, hours and free coke products
Cons: company sold after 92 years in business
The people I met here were a very diverse group. They were open and accepting of everyone. Everyone worked very well together. A wonderful group of people.
Fast paced team oriented environment
Order Builder (Current Employee), DuQuoin, IlJanuary 25, 2014
Typical Day: Coordination of general warehousing & material distribution activities.
Learned: Improved methods for process flow
Hardest Part: Issue routing resolutions
Most enjoyable: Working in fast paced environment & problem solving
A productive company to work for
Order Puller (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lay offs
a wonderful work environment, stable and well organized organization
So-So company
Work Force Analyst (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: good pay, benefits are ok, discounts are good, team builders are good
Cons: emotional management, no clear directions
The work wasn't difficult. The hardest part of the job was dealing with management and not giving clear guidelines on what is to be expected.
Coca-Cola Amassador
Inside Sales Representive (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: free products, friends, and good few laughs
Cons: sitting for long periods, scorecards, tideous
I come to work and sit infront of a computer for eight hours taking beverage orders. I love the people and for the most part the job is great. The hardest part is all the rules and the scorecard they have. The most enjoyable is that the higher ups do alot of fun things to keep us happy.
On call 7 days a week
Account Developer (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: pay, flex schedule
Cons: management, deal with tough managers
This is a horrible job for someone with a family. No work life balance, management team was horrible, merchandisers want do there jobs, buddy buddy system in place, everyone is always in a bad mood, co workers were great and flex schedule was great and pay was great.
Account Manager II
Account Manager (Former Employee), Orange, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: great benfits
As Account Manager II I serviced the South Orange County area, about 90 accounts, small store and drug chains. (CVS,Walgreens, Rite Aid) I would inventory account, set coolers, write orders, in drug stores follow sale ads and order, build displays, and rotate inventory.
The most important role as a sales manager is communication skills, being able to – more... service all accounts needs and follow through with store managers and owners, make sure you close all sales calls before you leave location.
Your co-workers, again communication and don't be afraid to reach out, and help others when needed.
The hardest part of the job was a life balance, working up to and over 15 hours daily and no less the 12 hours daily.
The most enjoyable part of my job was in the 33+ years with Coca-Cola, the relationships that I have with co-workers/store owners/ and management. – less
Bottling planet
Warehouse Supervisor /Sr. Loader (Former Employee), new orleansJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: great pay, good benefits
Cons: hours
Load and unload truck, pulled orders nightly and counted in inventory. Great place to advance and improve your career
Coca Cola Enterprises Inc.
PRODUCT MERCHANDISER/ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAJanuary 16, 2014
• Built and maintained product displays in compliance with company standards.
• Maintained appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
• Ensured clean and organized back-room and managed trade breakage in assigned accounts.
• Met customer service expectations through daily communication, – more... problem resolution, and appropriate follow up.
• Managed merchandising to strict quality standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts. – less
VERY FAMILY ORIENTED COMPANY WHO CARES.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), College Park, GAJanuary 15, 2014
I COME TO WORK EACH AND EVERY NIGHT EAGER AND WILLING TO DO AND COMPLETE THE TASK AT HAND.SUPERVISORS AND LEADS MAKE IT VERY EASY TO DO MY JOB TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY WHICH IS ABOVE AVERAGE.RENOVATED BREAK ROOMS MAKE IT EASY TO RELAX AND UNWIND FROM A LONG BUT EXCITING SHIFT.I LOVE COCA-COLA REFRESHMENTS.ALSO HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE ON EVERY 6 MO – more... AND I HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THAT A FEW TIMES IN PURSIUT OF ONE DAY BECOMING A MANAGER.THEY ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO ASSIST IN MY ENDEVOURS.THANKSAGAIN COCA-COLA,MY FAMILY AND I APPRECIATE YOU. – less
Physically demanding
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Rock Island, ILJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
stock shelves break down pallets at backrooms of stores lots of lifting pulling weight bending and reaching.
Great hours, great company
Sales Trainee (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 13, 2014
Great company to work for and great hours and benefits. Typical day began before 6:00 am and the management was superb.
Fun and Exciting place to work
Sr. Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: energetic atmosphere
Cons: job security
Exciting place to work - Coke is one of the most recognized brands in the world.
I learned a lot here and enjoyed me position.

Unfortunately there is not good job security here. Every December there is a restructure.
fun place
Merchandiser/Sales Relief (Former Employee), Sylmar, CAJanuary 10, 2014
enjoyable place to look for a job, great opportunities for a longterm career.
Productive company
General Production Operator (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Seasonal - would have loved to be permanent. Company is great to employees
Coca Cola is a great place to work
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Williston, NDJanuary 9, 2014
I start my shift at 4:30 am and deliver Coca Cola products across the Northwest Dakota Region.
good place to work with class and training for advancement, safe clean, and offer training in differnt areas, people were easy to get along with
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: always doing things like donations, blood drives things to help the comunity
I would come into work clock in make sure my trucks are on time, who went out who has came in. where the loads are, daily call in logs, check hand helds fix and errors, inventory pallets in free time, inventory trucks that come is and go out making sure they balance.
Market Development manager in the San Francisco area.
Marketing Development Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: telling people i work for coca-cola
Cons: actually working for them. underpaid and overworked sales force.
A day of a Coca-Cola MDM would consist of face to face orders as long as visiting existing customers. Also 50% of the time is spent prospecting for new potential customers. I learned how to manage different aspects of the sales function from beginning to end. I had the opportunity to work with distribution, marketing, and assist in the allocation of – more... equipment as well sharpen my customer service skills. The hardest part of the my job is the lack of career advancement. The most enjoyable parts of the job is interacting with customer and opening new business. – less
Good company.
Order Builder (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: cheap sodas for employee purchase.
Very crazy environment in the bottling section. Hectic but very busy.
Great Company to work for
Vending Driver (Former Employee), Yakima, WAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: great hours, good pay
Cons: vending manager
The company was great other than the sudden an unexplained job loss.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. is engaged in marketing, producing and distributing non-alcoholic beverages. The Company serves a market – Read more

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Photos