Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Employee Reviews

Company that is full of corporate BS that starts all the way at the top and flows down.
Marketing (Former Employee), New YorkOctober 22, 2013
Pros: get to work from home once a week.
Cons: everything else about this company
Ever since the lawsuit by minorities against this company they have been promoting and hiring minorities and women only. Being a white male in this company will prevent you from moving up anywhere even if you are more qualified then the minorities or women that get promoted. Everybody feels that way but nobody has the guts to say anything. People that work for this company are like robots that feed off the BS that is passed from upper management.

Chairman and CEO of this company gets a 16 million dollar bonus while the employees are not allowed to order office supplies because they were told there is no budget for that.
Fun people, but no work/life balance
Supply Chain Planner (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2013
Pros: telecommute policy creates flexible work schedule.
Cons: too many politics in leadership- job placement very biased, friends promoting friends.
Overall, good people to work with. However, they create more work than one person can handle. Most of the time, you're chasing a moving target.
Very productive
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Brandon, FLOctober 18, 2013
I enjoy working for this company, however I am ready to expand my knowledge and skills in other fields.
Perfect Job! Totally a 5 Star company all the way.
Customer Service and Switchboard (Former Employee), Arden, NCOctober 16, 2013
Pros: everything was a pro.
Cons: until the downsizing.
My favorite job ever! Great Benefits, management and work hours.
I would have never stopped working there but was forced to take early retirement when the company downsized. I liked everything about this job. The people, the customers, the co-workers, everything! They allowed me a flexible schedule which was so great with a family. Good gifts, parties, working environment. I still have many friends that I met while there.
Early start..Every morning was different and that is why I like it
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 15, 2013
Pros: everyone working together
Cons: wrong product brand on truck for delivery.
Having all the product for shipment to stores and Drivers.
Co workers were supportive.
When customers call to say thanks fo a good job the driver performed.
Productive Work Day
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Current Employee), College Park, GAOctober 14, 2013
Pros: 30 min lunch
Cons: 15 min breaks
Some days its hard and at other times its too easy and that sucks because if we through early before time have to keep finding work to be done. i like for work to come to me to get done. ive learned many things like different types of forklifts. management are OK guess because they are busy at times and don't have time to be bothered. i enjoy the people i work with everyone is on the same page to knock the work out and lets go home.
A very productive and great environment to work in.
Food Prep (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 14, 2013
Start the day receiving menu items to be prepared for shipping and delivery. Learned how to run machines to wrap and label the product being shipped out. Working with my co-workers to achieve each task and getting productivity running smoothly. Making sure each order was picked correctly was not the easiest but we sure made sure it was right. There was very good management and working with my co-workers made working there enjoyable.
Great place to work!
Reset Rep (Former Employee), Niles ilOctober 14, 2013
Pros: great boss!!
Cons: very early starts.
Complete resets for corporate grocery retailers while following a stringent standard and customer demands.
The pay is good but that is about all
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Houston, TxOctober 11, 2013
Pros: work pay, discounts off various items, interaction
Cons: often worked 6 days, 13 hour shifts, never got the days off that i was supposed to have.
A lot of ideas fell upon deaf ears. Did not offer many advancement opportunities. Grew tired of promises that never went through quickly. If your idea job is to just "work" and not move up or any other position than this job may be for you. Co-workers aren't too dependable but it more falls on the workload being placed on them by management. The hardest part of this job is waking up at 5 for work, but not getting off until 7 or later (at times).
Great Place to work
Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 10, 2013
Pros: great values
Cons: long hrs
Typical Day is long
Dealing with People
Meeting demands
great people
love the pay
Productive and Fun
Driver/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2013
Great work place with friendly co-workers. Great benefits and hours, with helpful management.
part-time job typicall works for students who seek extra money and gain experience
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCOctober 9, 2013
Pros: teamwork among co-workers, free water, sometimes high performance incentives provided.
Cons: short breaks, warehouse management not pro-active/lack of leadership, no real career advancements in the warehouse unless applying outside the department.
>It is a fast paced working in a warehouse, basically same routine scheduled daily.
>I have learned a lot being part of the warehouse team. (Team member)
>Management varies in style. Some are productive in what they manage and not others.
>Co-workers are usually team members and are part of the team work, there are a few that will not fit in and end up leaving the company. Turn-over is high in the past years for the warehouse.
>building cases all day or night with minimal break time.
>Seeing co-workers happy and everyone on the same page makes work a lot easier to deal with.
Great Company
Market Development Manager (Current Employee), Highland Park, MIOctober 9, 2013
Hunting new business and securing current business. The company is excellent in sales training and keeping my sales skills up to par.
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 8, 2013
Pros: worked my own schedule
Cons: holidays
Day began 7 am. Throughout each day was always different. My managers were a couple great guys to work for. Had a way of making things fun. Hardest part of the job was holiday sales. The most enjoyable part was seeing any of my team members rewarded for success.
hard work
Merchandiser (Former Employee), conway scOctober 8, 2013
typical day being a merchandiser. Yo work hard and get paid. not much more to it go from store to store.
Wonderful Work Family
Refrigeration/CAT 1 Tech (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 8, 2013
Pros: not able to remain with company
Department relocated to Atlanta. Very early start, hard but fair work.
equal opportunity employer
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAOctober 8, 2013
Too much stress. Workers rely on seniority position to get advancemt.
Productive and fun workplace with foose ball table
Customer Service Representative/Beverage Expert (Current Employee), Tulsa, OK.October 7, 2013
Pros: the wonderful culture
Cons: the monotony of the call center environment
The atmosphere is surprisingly relaxed for such a high paced position. The most difficult part of the job was that I felt I didn't have enough to do. I was spinning my wheels and felt I needed to be challenged more.
A lot of work but great company.
Order builder of customer's requested product (Current Employee), Providence, RIOctober 7, 2013
Great place to work, can't complain at all about the benefits for my position.
Good Company
Energy Trader/Risk Management Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2013
Pros: well known brand, global footprint
Cons: little promotion from within the organization
A highly structured political corporation where you can be exposed to a wide variety of aspects of the business. Compensation could be better and people rarely get promoted. There is a strong bias to hiring external candidates over hiring from within.