Coca-Cola Enterprises

Coca-Cola Enterprises Employee Reviews

General Labor/Forklift Operator/Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Loved the people I worked with rather than the management. I performed multiple job duties even when I was not asked too. The atmosphere of the workplace was good, there was great teamwork.
Benefits
Cons
Disrespectful Managers
Coca Cola was a great company to work for
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJanuary 17, 2017
Getting the days work completed Letting my associates know what has to be done for the rest of the day How much picking has to be done and how many trucks have to be loaded
Pros
Great Benfits
Cons
Bonuses
Retail Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 31, 2016
-long days
-great brands
-Managers
-great co-workers
-have to be a self starter
-Okay pay
-You will work hard here
-hard to move up
Pros
good pay
Cons
Hard to move up
Productive and innovative.
Machine Operator - fillers operator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 30, 2016
Great place to have a career. Your summer is gone. You are forced to work overtime if you are the low man in seniority. That's 4hrs every day, if needed. Safety meetings are numerous. If the management likes you, your ok. If they don't, write-up after write-ups. Outside of that, this is a great company to have a career. I'm done and I've moved on to a new company as a manager.
Pros
Great wages and benefits.
Cons
No family life and management.
Great opportunity to create and be resourceful
Regional/Divisional Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDDecember 30, 2016
Came into this position just after a merger of bottling companies. There was so much to put in place and I quickly moved from recruiting to training, which is where I spent most of my time at Coca-Cola.

I am very proud of the work I did there and one of my programs "Account Manager Essentials" became the national training program for all sales teams. I also began the leadership development programs.
Pros
Opportunity and the freedom to be creative
Cons
Leadership changes
Large company with family feel
AP Auditor (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYDecember 27, 2016
Coca-Cola was a great company! Lot's of opportunity and career growth, phenomenal leadership. Great industry to start your career or remain long term.
Would not recommend working for Coca Cola
Sales Specialist/Account Management (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 23, 2016
Great company, no career advancement, low salaries.

If you worked for Coke, it would take you years to grow, if it happens. Only a few people get somewhere at Coke. The salary is very low, very strict with schedule and attendance.
Free pop
Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 12, 2016
Great place to start out. Not many opportunities for operations positions. Holidays and weekends are the busiest times. Call off a problem,.
Pros
free pop
Account Manager
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CADecember 12, 2016
Responsible for ordering, maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts. Job Responsibility (Corporate) - Manage each assigned outlet through face to face customer service. - Ensure no foreign product in Division owned equipment. - Manage inventory levels at assigned customer accounts using hand held equipment. - Execute point of sale. - Sell new brands and additional product to established customers. - Ensure product rotation, and process damages.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Flat organisation structure limit career move
Family atmosphere
Merchandising Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INDecember 5, 2016
A job that was physical and kept you moving. You got to meet many different types of people dealing with customers. I learned customer relations through this job.
Well know company with great pride
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, OROctober 17, 2016
Being a part of a world wide company makes you feel proud to work there. Opportunity for advancement within the area or moving around the U.S.
Great Experiences
Account Manager II (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILOctober 14, 2016
Enjoyed learning the consultative selling approach and having a direct impact on the growth and revenue of the company. Great experiences!
good workplace enviroment
FLEET SERVICE SUPERVISOR/MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 8, 2016
CCE is a good place to work, with a friendly feel. In almost 6 years my position changed dramatically and became almost 2 jobs in one.
the pay scale is too wide between levels, and takes years to earn a fair living VS the job demands. all in all no regrets.
Never have a set schedule
Lead Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 4, 2016
Go to stores to merchandise customers and build displays. Most of the time you're getting called to go help other workers on they're route cause they just can't keep up.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Management, hours and pay
My working experience
Sales Center Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 3, 2016
My experience with years of service with my current job and company. Have worked with many kinds of people external and internal. I enjoy working with others along meeting new people. Currently consists in the Office as an Administrator doing various jobs such as payroll, HR paperwork, customer service and busy switchboard along with many other office detailed duties. As far as the hardest part I cannot really think of one. The enjoyable part is working with many types people from managers to my co workers. I also like learning new skills along with using my own experiences to help with myself gain the skills I need to be production in my job
Sales at Wausau Paper
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MISeptember 21, 2016
Great company to go to work for, in the 'away-from-home towel and tissue' industry. Treats employees very well. Small company but my experience has been that they are super fast to react and to get answers for their sales people. Have been here for two years and have grown professionally and learned a lot about the paper (towel and tissue) industry. Wausau was recently acquired by a large towel and tissue manufacturer; SCA. My experience with Wausau and thus far with SCA is that both employers treat their employees well, compensation is fair, benefits (phone, comp, healthcare, vacation, healthclub reimbursement, vehicle allowance, ) are all strong.
Pros
strong vehicle allowance, healthcare is solid
Cons
small player in market
New company swire sucks
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 9, 2016
Its a great company to work for because of pay and benefits, but you barely get any hour and are always getting your routes last minute. Also when suporvisors say they will help you , dont belive them because most of them will make it worse or take off when they hear that its going to be a large load about 20 pallets.

Also not many people like the new company swire it sucks because everthing has changed
Pros
Pay, discount prices on product, benefits, very team orianted
Cons
Shorts breaks/lunches long shifts
Innovative and high energy company
Director, Digital Workplace Domain (Global) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2016
Exciting and innovative company focused on continuous improvement. Great culture that focuses on winning together with the company's customers and employees.
CDL-A Full Service Driver (Current Employee) –  texas and arizonaAugust 30, 2016
Decent salary lots of vacation time an personal time good management and supervisors open door policy just like a big family.
Pros
advancment opportunities discouints
My job with Coca Cola was nice for the time I was there.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 30, 2016
My job was outsourced to another country. I enjoyed being there with everyone up until that point. There were many good aspects to the position. I hope that many jobs remain in the USA.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.