Coca-Cola Enterprises Employee Reviews

merchandising
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 19, 2016
On a typical day, I would deliver up to 6 stores a day and merchandise. This job had the same routine daily. The hardest part of the job was building heavy displays with the product. The easiest part of the job was meeting new people in different stores while building relationships with store management.
benefits
Cons
management
Sales at Wausau Paper
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MISeptember 21, 2016
Great company to go to work for, in the 'away-from-home towel and tissue' industry. Treats employees very well. Small company but my experience has been that they are super fast to react and to get answers for their sales people. Have been here for two years and have grown professionally and learned a lot about the paper (towel and tissue) industry. Wausau was recently acquired by a large towel and tissue manufacturer; SCA. My experience with Wausau and thus far with SCA is that both employers treat their employees well, compensation is fair, benefits (phone, comp, healthcare, vacation, healthclub reimbursement, vehicle allowance, ) are all strong.
Pros
strong vehicle allowance, healthcare is solid
Cons
small player in market
The best job to have GREAT COMPANY!
Was A Merchandiser/Vendor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 10, 2016
This company was what family meant all the merchandisers/vendors were great and my supervisors were great when I was part time I never complained I was making real good money the gas reimbursement was really good and if you put forth the work time and keep up to date with your supervisors they will work with you. When I was part time I was working 40+ hours just because my supervisors trusted me with my work and if a store called in and said they need a touch up I'd always accepted it. I left because I wanted to go to a CDL school to get my CDL I am planning on returning after I go through my school I'll never see anything wrong with this company especially how they felt like family
Pros
Great benefits, great pay, and gas reimbursement
Cons
Updating your passcode every 80 days lol
A normal day at work
Customer Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 20, 2016
I come into work & turn my coworkers computers on & get right to work with little small talk with my coworkers when they arrive for a few moments. Each day can be a different form the previous day. With having to answer phone calls, emails, IM messages, & more from my techs, techs supervisors, & other employee's I've become a better multitasking person along with having to make hard decisions in difficult situations. The part I do enjoy are my coworkers with being able get to know one another & form that good workmanship relation but having a down said to that is not all coworkers work has hard, care for the job, or knowledge about the job or workplace. Which leads to some poor management issues which can make the job harder at times along with those other issues.
Pros
A lot of vacation time, set hours & days off, & Social events
Cons
Attendance/Sick policies, Not able to move up in company, Lack of communication with employees, & Poor management skills
Not a good company to work for
Driver (Former Employee) –  South Brunswick Terrace, NJJuly 31, 2016
Will spit you out in a heartbeat if somebody up above don't like you even if it means lying, cheating and breaking the law......
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
14 plus hours on a regular basis, upper management are complete snobs. Supervisors are unskilled, bullies and inadequate.
CDL-A Full Service Driver (Current Employee) –  texas and arizonaAugust 30, 2016
Decent salary lots of vacation time an personal time good management and supervisors open door policy just like a big family.
Pros
advancment opportunities discouints
Coca-Cola Account Manager
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2016
Great job, great work-life balance. Good career start, turnover is high due to account managers leaving. Great start for young fresh out of college adults.
Pros
Work life balance
New company swire sucks
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 9, 2016
Its a great company to work for because of pay and benefits, but you barely get any hour and are always getting your routes last minute. Also when suporvisors say they will help you , dont belive them because most of them will make it worse or take off when they hear that its going to be a large load about 20 pallets.

Also not many people like the new company swire it sucks because everthing has changed
Pros
Pay, discount prices on product, benefits, very team orianted
Cons
Shorts breaks/lunches long shifts
Innovative and high energy company
Director, Digital Workplace Domain (Global) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2016
Exciting and innovative company focused on continuous improvement. Great culture that focuses on winning together with the company's customers and employees.
Nice place to work
Builder (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 8, 2016
I was only here a brief time but it was a nice place to work. As a builder you can not leave unless everyone above you in seniority has already left so I averaged 16 hours a day.The work was hard but rewarding. Co-workers were always friendly. Management was always nice. The hardest part was the hours. The most enjoyable part was learning about Coca-Colas new products and getting free soda.
Pros
Pay, overtime pay
Cons

Want to know more about Coca-Cola Enterprises?

Ask a question
Good company......benefits and perks were outstanding. Good salary
Supervisor, maintenance mechanic (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 19, 2016
Arriving at work usually the production line was running..so we were responsible for ensuring machines ran without and upset conditions and made repairs as needed. When the production run was completed we were responsible for preforming a predetermined and scheduled list of preventive maintenance on machines. I was able to learn the working of various machines involved in the production of sodas. Also learned about water treatment used to purify water used in the process. Additionally got some experience with ammonia cooling system used to cool product to needed temperature. I had the privilege of working with many great co-workers during my time at Coca-Cola. The hardest part of the job for me was the commute to work. The most enjoyable part was the relationships formed with co-workers and all striving together to reach a common goal.
Pros
Good salary and benefits, Great co-workers
Cons
Long commute to work, long hours, working 3rd shift, 11 PM to 6 AM, often required to work double shift (16 hours)
Well know company with great pride
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, OROctober 17, 2016
Being a part of a world wide company makes you feel proud to work there. Opportunity for advancement within the area or moving around the U.S.
My working experience
Sales Center Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 3, 2016
My experience with years of service with my current job and company. Have worked with many kinds of people external and internal. I enjoy working with others along meeting new people. Currently consists in the Office as an Administrator doing various jobs such as payroll, HR paperwork, customer service and busy switchboard along with many other office detailed duties. As far as the hardest part I cannot really think of one. The enjoyable part is working with many types people from managers to my co workers. I also like learning new skills along with using my own experiences to help with myself gain the skills I need to be production in my job
Great company
Senior Human Resources Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2016
Great Company, Great benefits, Opportunity for growth, Involved in the community, Known product, job stability, family oriented, flexibility, various locations
Never have a set schedule
Lead Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 4, 2016
Go to stores to merchandise customers and build displays. Most of the time you're getting called to go help other workers on they're route cause they just can't keep up.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Management, hours and pay
coca-cola (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 20, 2016
I had a great team to work with. My direct reports were all very hard working. Management was very easy to work with. Had a good working relationship with the union leaders.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
great deal of travel
Great Place
Master Data Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 2, 2016
Great place to work. Large corporation and great people. Great customer service and opportunity for advancement. Great culture.
Great experience
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJune 14, 2016
Great company to work for overall. Good culture and encourages growth, Encourages work like balance. Learned a lot.
work harder so they don't have to
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Windsor, WIMay 20, 2016
At the high point of the summer or rather the busiest time of the year, you're working long hours and at times doing second or third stops at locations. Instead of understanding that and actually thanking you for the hard work they powers that be simply offer you an over cooked BBQ which by the time you reach it, its been picked over and left to cool so that its inedible. Its the greatest NON-thank you I have ever gotten!!
Terrific Brand Recognition & Engaging & Welcoming Environment
Senior Management (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2016
Terrific focus and control of Supply Chain to ensure productive and profitable system.
Hard to progress both projects and career with unrealistic personnel review system compared to delivered results.
Claim to spend significant effort to entice high qualified and skills talent, but work environment, limited mobility in career progress, and overly complex review system ensure talent turnover is consistent.
Pros
Event perks from brand sponsorship, never ever bored, friendly coworkers
Cons
Ridiculous workload to resource ratio, dynamic but not in an Agile way, more like running by greatest emergency of the day format

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.