Coca-Cola Enterprises Employee Reviews in United States

Fantastic place to work
Delivery Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJuly 20, 2016
Coca-Cola was a great place to work. I left Coca-Cola to serve in the military. The normal day was very busy but I was constantly meeting new people and helping with their needs.
productive workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VA 22406July 5, 2016
stocking, loading and unloading shipments, inventory control, customer service, cashier, floor employee. Clean up work areas at end of shifts
great company
Student Loan Collections Rep/ Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 1, 2016
did sales and collections for coca cola- awesome team work. they encourage teamwork. they have great incentives hours are great. customers loved to hear from us
One of My Favorite Places to Work.
Customer Set-Up Administrator/CSA (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJune 27, 2016
I arrived at work 15 minutes early and ready to log on and start my day providing Customer Service to Coca-Cola Sales Associates. Associates called in new accounts, and the removal and installation of company equipment to be correctly set-up into the system. I covered the outlets/accounts for the New England territory and also processed Free Goods for them. It was a good time for me. They paid well, training was good, co-workers were cooperative and friendly and the position was challenging when Special Projects were due but fun and exciting nonetheless.
Cons
They relocated the Head Quarters to Tampa, Fl., and relocating was not something I wanted to do.
Great company
Senior Human Resources Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2016
Great Company, Great benefits, Opportunity for growth, Involved in the community, Known product, job stability, family oriented, flexibility, various locations
Coca-Cola is a great place to work
REGIONAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Southeast RegionJune 14, 2016
Working for one of the most internationally recognized iconic companies in the world takes dedication, determination, integrity and teamwork. Most every position requires a certain personal investment. But being part of a team that shares in your values and your motivations makes is all worth every minute. There is good and bad in every job in every company. Having the support of a team, and the tools and training required for the job makes over coming obstacles much easier when it is done together. No one is a lone ranger. The training received in each role was more the adequate. At the end of the day, achieving goals and doing it with a team of dedicated individuals and then celebrating those achievements together was the best part of the job.
demanding job
Merchandising Supervisor (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJune 7, 2016
Drove all around our territory checking on our accounts. I learned some sales. My managers kept to themselves. The hardest part of my day was the 2 hour drive back home. Meeting new people on my route.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 31, 2016
I learned at from working at Coca-Cola Enterprises how to take in bound and outbound calls, make sells for the product and more.
Pros
They train you well.
Cons
They don't give you many hours to make a full paycheck.
work harder so they don't have to
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Windsor, WIMay 20, 2016
At the high point of the summer or rather the busiest time of the year, you're working long hours and at times doing second or third stops at locations. Instead of understanding that and actually thanking you for the hard work they powers that be simply offer you an over cooked BBQ which by the time you reach it, its been picked over and left to cool so that its inedible. Its the greatest NON-thank you I have ever gotten!!
Great company to work for with great benefits
Senior Litigation Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2016
High paced environment but my manager did not micro manage me and trusted me to do my job. He also allowed me to think outside the box and handle situations with his support.
Great Place
Master Data Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 2, 2016
Great place to work. Large corporation and great people. Great customer service and opportunity for advancement. Great culture.
Productive and enjoyable work atmosphere
Quality Control Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Speedway, INMay 1, 2016
I oversaw 2 Production lines during a 10 hour shift, the relationship between the production crew and the lab was very good.
Strong Company
Pre-Sell Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 16, 2016
The benefits which this company provides were very good. The workload and expectations were a bit overwhelming at times but they were manageable.
Nice place to work
Builder (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 8, 2016
I was only here a brief time but it was a nice place to work. As a builder you can not leave unless everyone above you in seniority has already left so I averaged 16 hours a day.The work was hard but rewarding. Co-workers were always friendly. Management was always nice. The hardest part was the hours. The most enjoyable part was learning about Coca-Colas new products and getting free soda.
Pros
Pay, overtime pay
Cons
Best Job I have ever had in my entire life.
Route Sales District Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 28, 2016
I went from the lowest to the highest and if not for the crash I would still be there. Management was very structured and precise. Strategic planning was always on point and the rewards for performance were overwhelming. They are a great company and I would work for them anytime.
Pros
Cons
NONE
Enjoyable place to work
Parts Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAMarch 27, 2016
During my time with Coca-Cola, I enjoyed working there. All of my co-workers were pleasant to be around. I left to be a home maker.
Terrific Brand Recognition & Engaging & Welcoming Environment
Senior Management (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2016
Terrific focus and control of Supply Chain to ensure productive and profitable system.
Hard to progress both projects and career with unrealistic personnel review system compared to delivered results.
Claim to spend significant effort to entice high qualified and skills talent, but work environment, limited mobility in career progress, and overly complex review system ensure talent turnover is consistent.
Pros
Event perks from brand sponsorship, never ever bored, friendly coworkers
Cons
Ridiculous workload to resource ratio, dynamic but not in an Agile way, more like running by greatest emergency of the day format
Hard work pays off
Former member (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 25, 2016
Sales driven environment. Must be competitive in nature and a people person. Long hours, stress, and fun go hand and hand.
Not a bad place to start off
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Park City, ILFebruary 19, 2016
No complaints. Decent staff, OK pay to start off, decent training opportunities, and was able to transfer within the company pretty easily.
Good company......benefits and perks were outstanding. Good salary
Supervisor, maintenance mechanic (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 19, 2016
Arriving at work usually the production line was running..so we were responsible for ensuring machines ran without and upset conditions and made repairs as needed. When the production run was completed we were responsible for preforming a predetermined and scheduled list of preventive maintenance on machines. I was able to learn the working of various machines involved in the production of sodas. Also learned about water treatment used to purify water used in the process. Additionally got some experience with ammonia cooling system used to cool product to needed temperature. I had the privilege of working with many great co-workers during my time at Coca-Cola. The hardest part of the job for me was the commute to work. The most enjoyable part was the relationships formed with co-workers and all striving together to reach a common goal.
Pros
Good salary and benefits, Great co-workers
Cons
Long commute to work, long hours, working 3rd shift, 11 PM to 6 AM, often required to work double shift (16 hours)

Coca-Cola Enterprises Reviews by Location