Coca-Cola Refreshment Employee Reviews

dynamic
Supply chain data Migration Analyst Contractor (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 1, 2015
fun to work there and really challenging. opportunity for advancement and great culture.fast pace environment and team work environment
Systems Administrator I (Former Employee) –  Atlanta'GeorgiaMarch 31, 2015
Day starts around 7am with the responsibilities of making sure all systems and platforms are up and running. Check to make sure that the daily schedules are loaded without error. The learning environment was great with everyone sharing knowledge. In our group everyone worked good together which made the work fun and interesting. The hardest part of the job was month-end maintenance which limited your amount of sleep.Good working relationship with co-workers.
Pros
free lunches, classes and working with peers
Cons
on-call when major problems arise
Work alot of hours
Production / Sanitation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 23, 2015
We only have a couple of supervisor trying to run a 24 hours 7 days a week operation.
I enjoyed my co-workers, they became like family
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 13, 2015
I enjoyed the job for the most part. I still think that advancement opportunities are a big risk at the job. They should offer it to current employees first instead of outside the companies division. No opportunity for advancement.
Pros
discounted sodas
Cons
no incenitives
great
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  atlanta gaNovember 11, 2014
good management, coworkers are awesome ,enjoy the work enviroment
Productive and Exciting place to work
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Productive and fun place to work. Diversity and a Strong Culture environment that would make one feel safe and secure . Very Competent and Dedicated Co-workers that are always willing to help and guide you at all times.
Working for the strongest Brand in the world
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNSeptember 9, 2014
Meet and worked with owner/ Manager to help build their business and make our brands stronger. Loved learning about the business and working with software to build our brand. working with my fellow employees, was like a network of people that helped each other out. I learned a lot from my fellow coworkers. The best part of my job is meeting with business owners and managers getting to know them and what their goal is for their store.
Pros
working for the best brand in the world
Cons
the compensation is not the best.
Good team to work with
Senior Supply Chain Planner/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Union City, CAFebruary 27, 2014
Great company with lots of opportunities to growth; it is really nice to work with team, helpful.
Great Benefits lots of vacation time to be with the family.
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GA, (College Park)February 17, 2014
Solve the night and day delivery if any from the day before,

You can do and solve anything if you put your mind to it.

Upper management means well but if they want to help please don't.

Get to know your co-workers the are a good recourse.

A bad day at work is two things happening at once, and there is no one around.

A short day at work with nothing going wrong.
Pros
your boss is no whare to be found.
Cons
plenty of payed time off when in need.
productive in fun work place
quality assurance technician (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 18, 2014
Go to work at 2pm, the hardest part of my job short of help,I have to work hard in fast in try my best not to make mistake along the way, in which i don't, plus not having a set time on when the time am getting off work, the most enjoyable thing about my job is working with good people who go out there way to help you with something you may not know, I learn something new at my job everything day in i love it, plus knowing you boss always can count on you in call you when he needs me in never have to worry if am not going to answer his calls.
Pros
work long hours
Cons
have know set time on getting off, just wait til the end of production
Fast Pace
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  College Park, GeorgiaSeptember 20, 2013
I work in a fast pace Manufacturing Environment in the Food and Beverage industry.
great brands and good culture
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2013
its a good compnay that everyone wants to be part of the magic. Tough regimens, and long hours. Frequent change and upheavels.
Pros
longevity
Cons
not enough promotion
Top performing industry.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXAugust 11, 2013
Strong ethics and commitment to a better way to increase go to market strategies. Inclusive professional atmosphere with respect and support for employees.
Pros
decent pay/benefit structure
Cons
universal accountability amoung all employees
good place to work
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 9, 2013
My typical day at work starts with checking my emails,to have the right tools and knowledge for that sales day.
the best part of work is that I get to Interact with managers at store levels.
Inventory Planner (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJune 25, 2013
Fun and productive. You have the opportunity to learn a lot. Great people and company to work for. It is like an extended family.
Productive and fast-pace workplace
Warehouse lead (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2013
Over 80 trucks to build and load, giving directions to 90 employees. I learn how to manage employees and deal with employee relations and ensure there safety at work place.work with management to ensure work is completed on time and produced is delivered to customer on time. ensure employees follow Coca-Cola code of business conduct and attendance policy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Customer focused, productive, and quality driven company.
Quality Systems Supervisor (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAJune 17, 2013
Coca Cola is a Good Company to work for. Customer focused, productive, and quality driven company. Customer friendly and employee friendly.
Pros
great jobs, events, product give aways
Cons
healthcare
Rapidly changing environment
Large Store Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 22, 2013
12-14 hour days
Learned to multi-task
Local management good
Co-workers stressed
Hardest part was keying in and transmitting orders before cutoff
Most enjoyable part was the customers
Pros
hghly respected company
Cons
too many priorities
Good company to gain entry level experience!
Customer Contact Center Lead (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 19, 2013
The day and life within a customer care center is pretty interesting. It involves constant interactions both face to face and over the phone. Being able to assist with impacting change and growth has been one of the many benefits with holding the Customer Care Center Lead position. Working with management has been interesting as well, because for the most part things are constantly changing. Yet, being able to pick up different learning techniques has been a huge benefit. Being able to work for a company that you enjoy is an awesome feeling. It somewhat feels as if I am not working since it is something that I enjoy doing... Leading and impacting others to perform on a high level! Go Coke!
Expect to work 60 plus hours per week without compensation
Full Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILMarch 7, 2013
Ensure all trucks are dispatched for the day. Review and analyze daily revenue. On truck 3 days of week. Perform monthly audits. Improve customer relations. Inventory management.

Management: Up to the Distribution Center Manager, there is no desire to understand the business. Attaining corporate numbers are more important than servicing the customer. Immediate promotion is the goal. Senior leadership is unresponsive to concerns of ground level employees. They do not spontaneous visit facilities. They are planned a month ahead of time.

Co-workers are by far the hardest working employees of the company. They are the grease for the wheels and are the people who make the middle managers look good.

Hardest part of job is working the 60 plus hours per week with little acknowledgement of the successes and heavy emphasis on the miscues. Also, the lack of a work/home balance.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the customer interaction and seeing the benefit of your hard work on their faces
Pros
can say that you work for coca-cola
Cons
no work/home balance, no compensation for going extra mile, failure to follow through on commitments, promotions not based on merit but who you know