Coca-Cola Refreshments
2,298 reviews

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employer Reviews

Excellent Place to Work
HR Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free soda free events
Cons: job security
This was the best job I have ever worked. I was a contractor and the turn overrate for employment was high. I loved the perks and management.
Coca-Cola Refreshments
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great product that basically sells itself.
Cons: witnessed peers abuse the company, customers and employees. learned of disgruntled managers who really aided in the plant shut down.
I typically worked 10-14 hour days. The workload was always behind. Normally, 60% to 70% of the minimal workload remained.
Excellent advancment opportunities
Manager (Current Employee), MichiganFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: advancement
Cons: long days
At CCR, if you choose to set yourself apart through performance, job advancement and compensation soon follow. I feel lucky to currently be working for such a well recognized company, and would love to stay, but am looking to relocate for personal reasons.
Fun place to work
Distribution Center Administrator (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: discounted drinks
Cons: no room for advancement
CCR is a very fun place to work but your very limited to moving up. Management is very unprofessional. The benefits arent that good either. They are very expensive with very little return.
Ok place to work. Its a high stress place
Sales person/Reset specialist (Current Employee), Orange CaFebruary 19, 2015
I merchandise small stores which include drug stores,small grocery stores and other places that sell Coke
My co-worker and nice people we work good together.
The hardest thing about the work are the hours.The micro managing of the employees and not knowing when you work a week in advance.
The best part of the job is going to different stores and meeting great people.
It's like a paid workout every day!
merchdiser (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 19, 2015
A typical day begins at 6am and ends whenever I am finished. Time management is a must. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I see the paycheck, because I work hard, long hours.
Awesome place to work
Accountant II (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 19, 2015
Coca-Cola was my dream job. Coke encourages advancement and listens to the needs and wants of its employees. I enjoyed their work life balance.
to practice a safe environment in your work area
general labor warehouse worker (Former Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: eat your lunch and get back to work
Cons: a good environment to work in
I am a very hard and dedicated worker I love to do my job andI love my job I love to perform good work do it efficiently safety comes first clean work areaI am a very hard worker I know how to follow instructions I know how to go about doing it in a safe way
Fun company, good benefits, treat employees well.
Salesman, Reset Specialist (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 18, 2015
This is a good company to work for. It was a fun environment and the pay was O.K. It's a fast-passed work place but it made the days go by fast.
Enjoy training
Process Improvement & Control Specialist (Current Employee), Niles, ILFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: traveling in order to train new employees or existing
Cons: i do not have any cons
A typical work day consist of assisting Route Process Administrators with any problems/situations which arises that would prevent delivery personnel routes from settling.

I have learned how to recognize when a potential problem may occur that will prevent the effectiveness of our process and how to develope & implement solutions.

My current management allows for work/life balance which makes it an enjoyable work environment

The hardest part of my job is being able to implement new processes without interrupting business flow.

The most enjoyable part of the job is training individuals on new processes as well as the developement of the process.
Learning & Development professional
L&D Coordinator; Senior Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2015
The Coca-Cola Company:

Learning & Development professional experienced in development, coordination, and evaluation of training programs and special events, conducting needs analysis, training strategies and methodology, project planning, work scope requirements, budget tracking, assessment administration, and project management skills.
wonderful employyees to work with - great team
Inventory Control Assistant (Current Employee), Hauppauge, NYFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: 401k
Cons: when they close due to weather i don't get paid
I start work at 5:00 am sorting bay by bays, load in's and breakage slips in order to compile the data and enter it into SAP. I post and send out my reports. Assist my boss researching discrepancies in our inventory and documenting everything. I pay the bills and purchase for the warehouse and distribution departments. I learn new things everyday. I enjoy the people who work for Coca-Cola they are a great bunch. The hardest part of my job is getting up at 3:30 everyday but, I love what I do. Management with the company needs improvement.
Good Ole Boys Club for WHITES ONLY
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: contributing to the community, discount to major family activities, and recognition because you work at coke!
Cons: politics and blatant racial discrimination!
Coca-Cola is good for contributing to the welfare of the community. However, Coca-Cola is a very prejudice company and it is blatantly shown on a daily bases.
flexible schedule- aggressive goals
Account Manager (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Schedule is flexible, but goals required are often unattainable. Constantly changing environment- a lot of in and out programs
Great Review
Group Finance Director (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2015
Coca-Cola is a great company to work for. Excellent benefits, work life balance, innovative and great leadership and management team.
Call center atmosphere very casual
Targeted Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: several breaks
Cons: wages
Casually structured call center. Quality ratings weekly. Slim chances for advancement and only $14/hour with a max of $500/month bonus. Casual admostphere with pool table in the break room. Benefits, co-workers and supervisors all awesome.
Great place to work!
Equipment Service Specialist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: world class call center w/all comforts of home!
Cons: ummm...
The most enjoyable part of the job was when a customer call very angry/upset and the call was resolved to the customers satisfaction and the customer hung up satisfied!
Great company
Senior Paralegal (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Great benefits and great co-workers. Management provides good leadership and support. I loved working for such a recognized name brand and enjoyed learning the bottling operations.
great place to work if you mind you buisness and not get involved with others
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Downey, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Great company to work for if a person has no education because of the great pay however the company has no problem firing people when they have something personal against you. The company is also very double standard with the way the decipline their employees. No personal life is available due to the long hours being forced to work. The company does not take care of their employees as they did before 10 years ago.
A good starting, but not finishing job
Small Store Account Manager (Current Employee), San Leandro, CaliforniaFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good place to start
Cons: little to no advancement, short breaks, poor communication
Working at Coca-Cola has been a great experience for me in regards to what I have learned and the experience I have acquired working for such a globally recognized company. However, I have been disappointed to find that the company falls victims to many of the same issues in other industries today in regards to employee advancement and poor management structure. Despite having many quality internal candidates management will routinely pass them for outside applicants, many of whom lack any relevant work experience in the field, simply because of personal relationships or biases. The company requires people to "buy in" to everything that is told to them, without finding better solutions or better ways to reach other goals. It is very much a "my way or the highway" attitude. This attitude trickles down to the lower levels of the work force, the people who are actually tasked with making the biggest footprint on the consumer level and how it affects the business profits.

To be able to hold a position with a globally recognized company is something not many people can say, so in that regard working for Coca-Cola is great as it can be a launching pad for bigger and better things. However, looking to further your career while there comes with much more than hard work, success and a "can do" attitude. You'll have to make friends in high places and be prepared to significantly change your attitude, or lie about it, to get where you (or more accurately management) want to be.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola – Read more

Coca-Cola Refreshments Photos