Coca-Cola Refreshments
2,573 reviews

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

I learned a lot about the beverage industry
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2015
As a territory sales manager, I was able to meet many great mangers and business owners through out West Georgia, open new accounts, and increase sales in current accounts.
Challenging But Rewarding Work
Instrumentation Technician (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 20, 2015
The people are great and a fun place to work. The work can be hard at times but the teamwork involved makes it worthwhile. Management gets involved with day to day activities.
High turnover...marginal pay
Market Development Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TexasMay 20, 2015
Pros: Good brands....Excellent company history
Cons: High turnover and lower wages in operations and entry level sales and management
I worked for CCR for 7 years and will tell you the brands and history speak for themselves. The company is an Amerincan staple! Long history of aggressive market place trend setting coupled with meeting the consumers desires......"To be with-in arms reach of the consumer's desire!".....However, CCR is made up of the bottling division and then the really good jobs that are housed at Minute Maid Foods. The latter is where the expertise and better paying jobs are housed...

The plant and operations positions along with retail jobs both food service on-premise, and grocery are the lowest paying jobs and experience the highest turnover, management included.....that's why they are "always" hiring on nearly all job sites. Many of the satisfaction reviews given to the employees would nearly always reveal how many of fhe employees were unhappy overwhelmingly and either looking for other jobs or biding their time.....Like I said before, its great if you want a steady low paying career for a long time....beyond that, you can get better discounts on soda at Wal-Mart!
this was also a fun one
Fork Lift Operator, Order Picker (Former Employee), knoxville tennesseeMay 19, 2015
I enjoyed going to work I worked with friends and family the boss's where awesome and I rode around on a fork lift all day we raced pallet jacks and I loaded trucks
great for independent people
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Eagle Pass, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: able to work at your own paste
Cons: you are responsible for your product in the sales floor and warehouse
its a great company to work for, very independent work place.
this company has great benefits and the job security is great too.
Great For Long Term Outlook
Distribution Planner (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 19, 2015
Coca-Cola is a great company to work for long term. There is great stability with this company and you are treated fairly.
Good Safe work environment, working many hours
Distribution Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 19, 2015
Work with manageable size crew.

Given clear scope of responsibilities.

Work 2nd shift 5 or 6 days a week depending on forecast

Hardest part of job in refilling open positions (24 day average)

Best part of the job is being solely responsible for my crew and answering for all "wins and opportunities"
great place to work
Production Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 19, 2015
Pros: friendly environment
Coca Cola has a great working environment. The managers were easy to get along with. The employees were broken up into small departments which made for a family type envrionment. Though my time there was short it was a great working experience.
Very fun work place
Warehouseman (Former Employee), Durango, COMay 19, 2015
Pros: Discounted bulk drinks, Medical
Cons: Understaffed
Coca-Cola was the best company I have ever worked for. Great hours, management and coworkers. There truly isn't much to be said about this company as it stands on it's own quite well. The only thing I would change is increase the amount of warehouse men working at once. We were constantly understaffed.
Merchandise
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALMay 18, 2015
Ride on a truck and deliver drinks to gas stations. We would stock their coolers and displays. It gets very hot during the summer months.
Typical production labor career
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 18, 2015
Pros: Good pay and Benefits
Cons: Will not work with your schooling if you are furthing your education
A typical day at work consisted of working on the production line waiting for the day to be over. I learned that this type of career for the rest of my life till retirement was not meant for me. Management was your usual work place environment, some you enjoyed talking to and having as a manager, and others not so much. The job was not all that hard but did take a little bit to catch on to.
Company management of resources and technology lacking
Vending Planner II (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 17, 2015
Pros: Colleagues, pride of product
Cons: management, pay, recognition, overtime, efficiency, effectiveness
Company lacks executive level communication through management chain to efficiently and effectively deliver day-to-day results.
Sales and Marketing Intern
Sales and Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Eagan, MNMay 17, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, everyday was different, sales, marketing
Cons: Short breaks
Learned a lot from being in a corporate office

Learned about and used the Coca - Cola dream machine

Created advertisements

Worked with purchase orders

Cold calls

Participated in meetings

Learned about brand loyalty

Competitiveness of shelf space

Helped establish new customer base
SMILEING, HAPPINESSS, TEAMWORK BEST OF BEST. WORKHARD ALL DAY.
UNLOADER TRUCK 10HOURS OR BETTER. (Former Employee), ORLANDO, FLMay 16, 2015
Pros: Yes
Cons: 30MIN IN YES HEALTH
TEAMWORK, Patience, help your employees all day. Humbleness in focus. Make money for our company. Great in happinesss.
Great Work place
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Conroe, TXMay 15, 2015
Great Company but a lot of work many benefits get paid by weekly helps start up 401k paid vacation and paid time off Hard to get into corporate but great company to work for.
expectations
Order Builder (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 15, 2015
excellent great work ethnic team players, help each other out ,dedicated and great benefits.......................
Strict corporate structure.
Delivery Supervisor (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamoinga,CaMay 15, 2015
I feel that people matter more than title's. Profits are very important and stockholder value, but not over integrity and character.
prodcutive and active work warehouse
merchandiser (Former Employee), king of pressia paMay 13, 2015
To obtain a position at your company learning my role with a goal to exceed all expectations and responsibilities. easy job as long as you like to work like myself.
Company not holding employees accountable
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Northampton, MAMay 13, 2015
Supervisors had a hard time issuing discipline because the HR department was not in the building, everything was done over the phone. You had to jump through hoops just to get someone the discipline they required.
Very fast paced fun job opportunity!
Driver Merchandising Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free coke products
Cons: Short to no breaks (unpaid lunch that was usually never taken)
A typical day at work would consist of inspections of the truck, deliveries to big and small vendors, long work days, and little to no rest. I learned that there is a lot more to delivery and production goals and standards to meet than most companies. Management and my co-workers are the people who made the job fun for the most part, especially when travelling to different plants. The hardest part of the job is getting the day started seamlessly. The most enjoyable aspect of the job had to have been putting smiles on peoples faces when the coke truck passed them by!

1 2 3 4 5

About Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola – Read more

Coca-Cola Refreshments Salaries