Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Was great
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Lemoyne, PADecember 16, 2017
Job started off as a good place to work. But coming from a previous company where there was nothing but team work and coming here there is no team work at all. Everyone is in it for themselves and doesnt want to help or lend anyone else a hand.
Pros
Work at own pace, some long days some short days.
Cons
inconsistent, no team work
Productive and Learning
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Punjab, PakistanDecember 15, 2017
Budgeting, Accounting and Reporting, Decision Making Participation, Managing multi locations, internal controls, risk management, inventory control, compliance to rules and regulation
Great Place to Work
Logistics Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 14, 2017
I had many great years of service and achievement with Coca-Cola. The culture was diverse and inclusive with many opportunities for advancement. I would highly recommend Coca-Cola as a place of employment for entry level associates as well as seasoned professionals.
High stress level not to much turnaround
Inventory Planner- Short term project work (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILDecember 14, 2017
The job was non-stop from start to finish would have to skip breaks or lunch to complete tasks that were set on short time lines and under staffed. Could be on one shift one day and asked to turn around and work the next shift in the same day and this would happen constantly due to the under staffing. Very draining.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
To understaffed made for a very unsafe work enviroment
Your job is your life with this company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDDecember 14, 2017
Too many finger pointing .............. The work is strenuous and there is a lot of continuous training. Also retaliation is always in the air. Great company so leaders
fast paced, but like it.
Warehouse Hand (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 14, 2017
I really didn't work there long enough to be able to rate the company. The main problem for me was the location which was a long drive due to the fact that it was on the west side of Oklahoma City. I spent a lot on gas, but I would have stayed if I had thought the job at Shawnee was going to fall through. ..... I felt I was treated fairly the little time I was there.
Pros
great supervisor and co-workers
Cons
Long drive for me
Hard work. Long hours. Good pay
Order Builder/Loader (Former Employee) –  Township of South Brunswick, NJDecember 14, 2017
Too many things wrong to even list. Very weak union. Management seems to not realize when things aren't going well until it is to late, Too much mandatory overtime.
Pros
Daily overtime structure
Cons
80 hour weeks for months on end
Productive and busy warehouse
Loader Support Gate Checker/ Warehouse Repack (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30349December 13, 2017
Warehouse very productive every day. I have learned to operate a forklift and hand jack. Management ok. Work place alright. The hardest part working hours. Enjoy the co works.
Pros
Some Free items T shirts
Cons
Short breaks
Consistent work all year round
Merchandiser Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILDecember 12, 2017
Coke is a place that seems to flow with the economy, but never has to layoff at this point. The summer months can be tough, but once you get used to things you can fall into a groove.
Pros
Consistent work throughout the year
Cons
Hot Ad weeks end up creating really long days for employees
An industry in change
Exec Admin & Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2017
The company that I started with is very different from the place I work now. The company (and industry) is changing their path and it is difficult to know where you stand and where you will end up.
Pros
Great campus, good benefits, decent pay
Cons
lack of job security, difficult on-boarding
good job
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LADecember 11, 2017
good benefits and pay...enjoyed working from home and able to do overtime...learned quite a bit working there. I can honestly say I am prepared to work in this line of work.
Order Selector
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 11, 2017
I was on the morning shift started at 5 am and ended at 2 pm. More times then not the afternoon crew would be behind so the morning crew would have to end up staying until 5 pm or later on a daily basis. Management was for lack of a better word very poor, no guidance, no experience in order selecting but order people around like he did it for years. The job itself wasn't that bad it was lack of knowledge with management and lack of career advancement. I knew co-workers there that have been there 30 or more years still in the same exact position as when they started so that speaks for itself.
Pros
Hours were good sometimes, co-workers were cool
Cons
Picking up slack that other crews wouldn't do, lack of leadership
Cutting edge ALM support
Senior Configuration Management Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2017
Came in on contracr to support the code management guru, and to lead the team so the group manager could work on other priorities.

My coworker was very supportive, helped me integrate quickly into the local culture, and provided additional guidance and training I did not yet have. The work environment was open and inclussive.
Pros
All the Coke products you can drink, great multi-cultural cafe availble for meals, treated the same as a full time employee, respected for what I brought to the table from day 1.
Cons
Traffic in ATL - but that is a given.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 10, 2017
The benefits were good when I was here and I also have a pension set up here. You have to be able to keep a steady pace and make your deliveries and you don't have a set time when you are done
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Stressful
great place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MDDecember 9, 2017
I have worked for this company since high school. I was allowed to advance, they even paid for me to get my CDL's the opportunities are endless. The pay is great, and local haul is a plus.
Excelente
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  PRDecember 9, 2017
Excelente compania. Me gusto mucho el ambiente de trabajo. Tuve buena comunicacion con mi supervisor en todo momento. Agradecido por la oportunidad.
nice
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 9, 2017
Recommend to anyone!!! great job and benefits, nice people, great company to grow with, work life balance and school balance. Would recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
None that I can think of
Fun place to work
Other builder (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 9, 2017
Everything was awesome, I had a great time worked there, meet i alot of good employees in bad one too, but the most important thing was... I had the best supervisor ever.
unreasonable expectations considering talent level of management
ELECTRICAL/INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Warrenton, MODecember 8, 2017
Fast paced, very loud 24/7/nearly 365 operation. Contentious relationship between union and company. Culture is strained and uneasy. Little time to make correct repairs. Management likes to point fingers and place blame.
Pros
product discounts
Cons
want you to be married to your job
ok
Driver (Current Employee) –  Needham, MADecember 8, 2017
long hours bad management load never ready in morning. long routes and sometime never know where to go. also makes you work very very long hours and overtime
Pros
good pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.