Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,548 reviews matching the search
Not a livable salary
Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 28, 2016
The facility is very nice, plenty of food options in the mall and the company provides free Coca-Cola products for employees. They also have a pool table in the break area. The culture is very open and honest for the most part and generally positive. The job isn't very demanding but is repetitive and does not pay well. We just had a pay raise to bring our minimum pay up to $13 an hour, which is helpful but not enough. Interdepartmental communication is severely lacking and the opportunity for growth is non existent. Any specialty departments are linear moves with linear pay and the ability to move up shrinks by the day.
Pros
Facility, culture
Cons
Benefits, pay, growth opportunities
long hours- high stress
account mgr. (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 29, 2016
My day started at 7am and ended at 5pm or later.I had customer list to follow. I inventoried accts.,ordered product,rotated product,and presented new products and promotions. The mgmt. was as all young and advancement driven,but my fellow acct. mgrs. were all good people.The hardest part of the job was the quotas and the pressure to reach them.The best part was my customers and the good people i met.
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
long hours on salary
Great Benefits
Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 8, 2016
Coca-Cola is a great benefit-oriented job. The work is mundane, and the processes old and there's no room for your ideas in changing them. Attendance/quality standards are rigid. It's very hard to get a supervisor to help with any kind of disputes, or any processes. So you're on your own, except you need supervisor authority and they won't give you the time or attention. Overall, not my favorite for a first experience in a call center. If you're ok with all logic going out the window, and someone subjectively grading all your calls against very rigid guidelines, no real guidance and no "bonus" guarantee, then you'll make it. Like I said, the benefits are nice, but the ones you can use like vacation/paid time off, you'll still be punished for in the end.
Pros
Benefits, Paid Time Off
Cons
Management, Attendance/Quality guidelines
I enjoy my job. I have great benefits. Currently I work with a wonderful team.
Filler Operator (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 31, 2016
A typical day at work consists of running good product and working as a team to solve any problems should they arise.
I've learned how to operate a variety of equipment along with how to troubleshoot and fix minor issues that occur. I have also learned how important it is to work safely and to make sure the product that I run is good quality. Short cuts can cost man hours or severe injury.
I like working with a management team who encourage the employee's ideas for improvement. I do make suggestions when I feel there is a need.
It's important to get along with your co-workers should a problem arise, A good team gets things done.
The hardest part of the job is when something goes wrong with the line, and we have re-work or equipment failure. It seems to make the day go slowly.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the amount of time you get off to be able to spend time with your loved ones and friends.
Also when we reach any goals that are set for the whole plant, we all get rewarded.
Pros
Job security, benefits, and salary.
Cons
Occasional staff shortage that affects production.
Warehouse worker for 6 + years
Order builder (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 17, 2015
Never have a worked with a company that's so unorganized. For it to be Cola Coca I thought this place would be the idea job. Long hours poor pay. They complain when your sick or tired from the next day of working 12+ hours. 6 days a week 12+ hours. One shift pulling all the weight. Poor management poor training and no chance of advancing to a better job. This is all at the Hollywood warehouse. I wouldn't suggest anyone to work here unless you have a need to see a doctor.
Pros
Benefits if they give you a chance to choices
Cons
Supervisors, upper management, pay, time off, advancement, everything
its a noware job with no advancement
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PAMarch 18, 2016
I was with the company for 10 years hardly ever missed time showed up every day but one you have one little misunderstanding that you try to correct means nothing. once you have a target on your back your done with the company no if ands or buts. I'm not saying its with all the coke distributors just the one I was with. no chance to advance up management is always right your always wrong. the money is good the other employees are awesome its just to bad that management only cares about themselves. when they tell you your on a team unless your upper management your not.
Pros
wadges, vacations, fellow employees
Cons
management, no advancement, no team work
A fast paced place to work never a dull moment.
Supervisor, Distribution (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 10, 2016
The typical day for me is to come in and get informed on how the day is going and if we have any pressing issues that I would need to know about. Then I start with the Customer Support part of my job in contacting customers about issues that they may have. I would follow that with the driver debriefs that we do towards the end of the day followed by me getting the night drivers routes together and making sure they leave at the correct time and i finish my day up with end of day paperwork that must be completed everyday.

I have learned a lot of my management skills at my current position.

My co-workers are the best people to work with.

The hardest part of my job is finding time in the day to get all of the things that are expected of a Distribution Supervisor done in a timely manner.

The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to work with all the people I work with and the people that work for me.
Pros
Free soda
Cons
Great Organization where you can transfer anywhere in the Sates.
Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 5, 2015
Coca-Cola Refreshments is a great organization to work for with good benefits. Job security is also good but at this time there is no room for advancement unless one moves out of South Texas. For me that is not a possibility until my daughter gradates from High School and that is still years to come. I currently work an estimated 12-14 hours a day, 5 days a week. I am learning quite a bit about the distribution of goods of products and customer based relationships. We have a great team that works together to get the mission completed. The hardest part of the job at this time is the new management team that does not believe in hiring from within for advancement purposes. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people.
"Good work place and benefits"
Juice Inspector (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, FLDecember 11, 2015
I loved this job! There were so many great things about it, I can't decide where to start. But the one thing that stands out is how they would post new jobs on the employees board, and always give employees inside the 1st opportunity to apply for any new or open position, before seeking outside help. They also reviewed you for yearly raises without you having to ask for one. How cool is that!

I worked there for 5-years and worked in about 4 different departments. Simply because I wanted to try something new, and they always encouraged it. Management was great. They cared about the company, and produced some of the cleanest juice and beverages you ever wanted to drink! They gave good breaks, good pay, and good overtime. My only con was sometimes being required to work on a certain holiday. But, overall; one of the best places I've ever worked! Large company, with over 500 employees and everyone got along with no major problems!
Pros
Good pay, good work opportunities/ good work enviorment
Cons
working on some holidays
Best company I've work for in years.
Merchandising Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 20, 2016
Coca Cola had been the best company I've worked for, I enjoyed the fast-paced environment that challenged you daily, sometimes hourly. Recruiting, developing and inspiring my team was one of the best parts of my job. I was successful, when they there successful. Thought highly of the Company's 2020 vision. My passion would be to re-gain employment with them in my new city.
Pros
advancement opportunities, the company "brand" and all it stands for.
Cons
long hours, but that was my choice to be the best at what I do
Coca Cola Taste the feelings
Record Specialist IV (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2016
A typical day at Coca Cola is very enrichment. I have the pleasure everyday to connect with variety of departments; from Legal departments like Trademark, Patent, Internatioal Operation and Employee Relations. In addition, to working with Legal Departments mention there are literally hundreds of other departments like Marketing, HR and Credit Union departments which I've learned about over couple yrs. working here.
My colleagues from our other departments are wonderful to chat with, when work become hectic--they are absolutely a second family to me. The middle and end quarters can be extremely stressing as our departments are bombarded with requests beyond our resources; resources such as clearance to touch or view restricted access to documents. But for the most part this job has been the most rewarding career I've had. It has taught me time management, client feedback opportunities and refining my productivity and communication skills.
Pros
Spectacular co workers, vareity of departments
Cons
Old database we use to locate and track our inventory
Love the job culture
Point of Sale Coordinator (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 2, 2016
Great place to work. Many opportunities for advancement. The company really makes you feel like you make the difference. I have never seen management smile so much and be so pleasant.
Pros
Compensation, Diversity and inclusion
Cons
Strong competition for open positions
Worst place
Builder (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 2, 2016
Long hours bad pay management is terrible. They allow people to walk out multiple times and still habe a job . No room for advancement
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Long hours low pay bad managment
coca cola was a fast pace work place that payed well and taught me a lot
Bulk Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 4, 2016
coca cola taught me a lot about responsibility. on a typical day a would wake up at 4:30 in the morning and clock in at 530. i would then drive a company truck to my first store on my route, which was Walmart. at the point the cdl driver would have already dropped off the pallets that i needed to bring out on the floor and work to the shelf, this could take anywhere from 3 hours to 6-7 of continuous work. after walmart was all stocked and met coca cola expectations i would drive to my next store (a smaller grocery store). i would then stock the shelved and displays with the pallets of products dropped off by the cdl driver. the hardest part of this job was the long hours and little rest, most days i did not have time to take a proper lunch. management was strict and very good at what they did, everything had to be done to the coca cola standard. my co-workers ranged from experienced and hard working to inexperienced and lazy. the most enjoyable part to me was the satisfaction that came with completing a rough day, the pay was high also.
Pros
$700+ a week after taxes
Fun work place
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 4, 2016
Great company but advancement is not based on performance. Great work life balance
Compensation could be better
Sometime there are unreasonable goals
Pros
work life balance
Cons
pay
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 28, 2016
A day for a merchandiser starts early. With Coke, I have been given a route that is 45 minutes away from my home. In Michigan, that can be dangerous during the winter months because of the snow fall. Management only comes out when there is a problem. You don't meet very many other employees that work for Coke. And you don't have to think too much about what you are doing. It is very mindless work. Advancement is available but its to go into production jobs or being a driver which I have no interest in.
Cons
Back Pain, Advancement, Schedule
Challenging with ample opportunities... but don't expect a home life if you want to succeed
Distribution Manager II (Current Employee) –  OHOctober 24, 2015
Work hard and there will be plenty of opportunities within the company, but don't expect to be overly compensated even if you take on multiple new roles. They have a view that people "want to work for them and are willing to sacrifice pay b/c of this" and to some extent that is true. My advice would be to work for them for a few years and move on. Local management is loyal, but can't pony up to keep good talent unless otherwise approved far above them. Overall the company has been a good experience, but is not a place that I could maintain at due to compensation woes and workload.
Plenty of work get ready
CDL Delivery Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAFebruary 1, 2016
Management ok if you can handle the freight if not your just another back to be broken and it doesn't take long trust me. Get hired today we will see if u last is there attitude. Quick to get hired but quick to get fired by you're self saying I Quit!!!!!!! Co-workers are awesome but too busy them selves to help sorry you're on your own.
Pros
You get hired for first job ever local
Cons
My trainer back got hurt and many more plus I had to recover plus come on back tomorrow ya here!
Good luck if u want to work at coke
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 18, 2016
i liked the people i worked with but the higher ups will lie to you and you will get over looked time and time again

. days are long
.you will not learn much
.management is horrible
.like every job some are good and some are bad
. its not a hard job just long hours
.the pay
Great company bad management
Driver Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 7, 2016
To keep this short I've worked as a driver for fifteen years, the last five have been with Coca-Cola, and Coca-Cola at a corporate level takes care of its employees. On the other hand, local management in Arizona only sees its employees as numbers, not human beings.
Pros
benefits and paid time off
Cons
You are only a number not a person to them

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location