Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Found 1,958 reviews matching the search
great company work for.
sale (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 11, 2016
best part of my job was selling the #1 brand in the world.
face to face sale with customers.
working at coca-cola is like working with family(big).
I learned how to help others learn and grow by providing feedback and mentoring.
Working as a team
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Park City, IL 60085February 11, 2016
I loved my job. In a typical day you come in punch in as you come in you greet your fellow co-workers. You put on your head-set and receive your sheets for the day. Which orders you have.
Hardest part of the job was working 2nd shift. I would not get to see my wife until the weekend. Or I should say every other weekend becasue she worked evrey other.
The most enjoyabe part is working with my co-workers. Not all are likeable but its like your second family. The ones that don't get along I think of them as my annoying little sister. We still get along and work well together.
I loved it.
it was a great company to work for
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LAFebruary 10, 2016
what I liked about working for Coca-Cola was that I work during the morning and had the rest of the day to myself
I learned how to make boxes for the coke products
I helped separate The good cans/bottles form the bad ones and checked for expiration dates
Sales Support
Sales Support and Planning (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 10, 2016
Schedule planned activities within a defined area. Provide customer support by performing readiness calls and establishing ETA's, equipment/parts ordering, coordinate logistics/manpower with Service Providers and provide support to Local and National Account Managers.

It's a rewarding job when you are able to exceed customer expectations.
Pros
Telecommuting
Cons
seasonal business that may require overtime
N/a
Order Builder/Loader (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INFebruary 10, 2016
You never know what to expect or hours your going to work on any work day. The hardest part of the job is the fact that management is very lacking.
How I have grow as a person while working for coke cola these 12 years
Director of Large Store Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2016
A typical day at work when I am in the offices I work from home or on the road 50% of the time. When in the office we have our morning team meeting discussing are we meeting our target goal for the month. I meet with our V P and discuss if our customer are satisficed
with our product. And what we can do to increase our sales. Hardest part of the job is trying to keep my team motivated to do their best. what I enjoy most of all is my enter action with my customers. what I have learned to be from others at the company is corporate Core Values and my ability to become a valuable representative of the company.
Pros
this is a company that supporte their employees
Cons
travel time
The company is well structure
Sales Trainer, Account Manager II (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 8, 2016
The company is well structure but the department don't have any support of each other. Most communications were lost and employees didn't know what was going on
Summary
Full Service Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 7, 2016
I loved everything about time job, unfortunately i'm not there anymore. The hardest thing about the job was the bumps and bruises associated with the job.
warehouse is unsafe. honolulu facility order buider bad management, favortism, law breaking work ethics, bad operation. go to pepsi instead as I did.
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 6, 2016
Old warehouse in bad shape. Unsafe. Potholes everywhere. There is even holes in the ground. Bumps and hills everywhere. Roof leaks when it rains. Required to pick in rain some products staged outdoors.They dont follow labor laws. Favortism by management. Pay is good benefits also. Only one ten minute break before lunch time and one lunch break, then they will work you sometimes as long as eight hours without a second break. Sometimes working as long as 15 hours. You will never finish the same time...ever. Faulty unsafe equipment. No local hr department. Terrible work/life balance. Plenty overtime. Some employees treated better than others they bend rules n dont follow protocol for certain employees, thus the favortism. Employees in same position are more privileged than others with access to production rates, work orders received. Some employees get to pick and choose what work they get versus everyone else randomly gets work orders. In this company for this position its all about who you know. Responses to employee disputes and claims in an unprofessional and untimely matter. Majority of nights you will go on dehydrated. One water fountain located opposite side of working area.
Pros
ability to purchase from warehouse. overtime. benefits.
Cons
non union, labor laws not observed, unfair, favoritism, no life, operations, contradictions from management, no hr department
more relaxed and laid back
General Labor Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 5, 2016
i learned a lot about the shipping process and how to manage my time and how to direct others. the hardest part about my days was overnight
Its up to you...
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 5, 2016
It's a good place to work but you better hope your back doesn't give out! The pay and overtime is awesome but it sucks when you sleep all day and don't spend time with your family.
Pros
Pay, Vacation, People
Cons
Customer service sucks, people, back breaking and Working nights
Have job at Coke and a smile!
Business Manager/Internal Controls Officer (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSFebruary 5, 2016
Working with Coca Cola has been an invaluable experience. It has allowed me to grow both professionally and personally. I value my tenure here and the people I have come to know. Every day brings new opportunities.
Fun and energentic place to work.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COFebruary 5, 2016
It was a great job to have dealing with all sorts of people, everyone that worked there had fun and enjoyed themselves , it was great place to work. The business was sold and decided not work for the new owners .
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Some of managment did not like working there.
awful place to work
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALFebruary 5, 2016
management is clueless and awful long hours and no appreciation for any of the work you do. you sometimes have to do your salesmans and supervisores job for them
Fair pay and hours
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 4, 2016
I learned organization and how to manage my time.
Management played a part in the market.
Co-workers assisted when it was needed
good company to work for
Order Builder/Loader/ Forklift/ Checker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2016
Coca Cola is great place to start if your trying to get warehouse experience. They have great benefits and the hours are good.
coca cola was a fast pace work place that payed well and taught me a lot
Bulk Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 4, 2016
coca cola taught me a lot about responsibility. on a typical day a would wake up at 4:30 in the morning and clock in at 530. i would then drive a company truck to my first store on my route, which was Walmart. at the point the cdl driver would have already dropped off the pallets that i needed to bring out on the floor and work to the shelf, this could take anywhere from 3 hours to 6-7 of continuous work. after walmart was all stocked and met coca cola expectations i would drive to my next store (a smaller grocery store). i would then stock the shelved and displays with the pallets of products dropped off by the cdl driver. the hardest part of this job was the long hours and little rest, most days i did not have time to take a proper lunch. management was strict and very good at what they did, everything had to be done to the coca cola standard. my co-workers ranged from experienced and hard working to inexperienced and lazy. the most enjoyable part to me was the satisfaction that came with completing a rough day, the pay was high also.
Pros
$700+ a week after taxes
Don't work for coca-cola
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 3, 2016
You work 14 hr a day lifting soda and putting it away. You drive a truck in the city. You have 26 stops a day and it dose not end.
Pros
pay
Cons
long hrs
Must be flexible. Temendous amount of change
Procurement Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 3, 2016
Change is frequent. Success is difficult to obtain because the metrics and measurements are a "moving target". Employees must be flexible and set expectations of management low.
Pros
Great Brand
Cons
Constant Change
Great bunch of people to work with.
Clerk Lead Settlement EC III (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 3, 2016
I am part of the 7% of employees being laid off / let go on March 31, 2016 do to re structuring. The most enjoyable part of the job is all the wonderful people i have had the pleasure of working with and for.