Coca-Cola Refreshments

2.8K reviews

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

fun to work with
Route Driver (Former Employee), durham ncJuly 31, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: none
fun to work with customers and interact with them and to put your personal touch on it loved the environment of the work place.
state of the art building with all the coca-cola products for free
Customer Liaison (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2015
Pros: free coke products
Cons: cannot consume Pepsi products at work.
very diverse work place with state of the art equipment .Very friendly family oriented company with weekly company sponsored activity.
the only part i did not like was it was forbidden to consume any Pepsi product nor eat at any Pepsi sponsored restaurant like Taco bell .
Productive and fast pace environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 31, 2015
Excellent work environment with supportive management. An up beat and fast pace position with room to grow with this large company.
n/A
Human Resources Advisor-I (Current Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 31, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
n/a, n/a, n/a, na/a n/a, n/a, n/a, na/a n/a, n/a, n/a, na/a n/a, n/a, n/a, na/a n/a, n/a, n/a, na/a n/a, n/a, n/a, na/a n/a, n/a, n/a, na/a
over all great job
Route Driver (Former Employee), Elizabeth City, NCJuly 30, 2015
Each day come in check my truck for all product need for the run that day head out to service the area I needed to for that day filling all soda mech that were scheduled for that day, learned how to merchandize stores , drive a tractor trailer, co workers were pleasant when I saw them worked mostly alone ,the hardest part was tending with traffic ,steady work and being part of a team
The warehouse is super hot
Team Lead/Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Memphis,TnJuly 29, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Coca Cola I learned a lot the years I worked there. Good job for young adults to have to learn about warehousing
my experience at coke
Delivery driver (Former Employee), Philadelphia BaseJuly 29, 2015
Their training program could be better. The route management could be better and the compensation could be better. Overall their is a lot of things that this company really needs to work on and improve. Three years ago the company switched from a private company to a corporate. So this location is still kind of new and still working out its kinks.
Driver
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Elyria OhioJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Driving
Cons: not enough money
Driver a side load semi to schools, grocery stores, hotels, malls cedar point and fill pop machines with the stock on my truck.
no such thing as a life working here
Order Builder/Loader (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 29, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: you have to pay for soda and water that the company makes which is crazy
forced overtime 12 to 16 hours with little lead time. if you have a family dont apply unless you dont care for them because you wont see them due to work load. money is good but all money isn't good if you cant enjoy it. the high standards for cases an hour is crazy, and they waive it in your face if you cant keep your numbers high
relaxed,and fun work environment
Mixer Operator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2015
in a typical work day I will receive my assigned process orders and make each batch one at a time at the end of each batch I will take it to the lab for sampling once it is released I take the tank to packaging.
Driver
Route driver (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Understaffed, not enough equipment
Overall not a bad company. They are always short staffed. I did learn the harder and faster you are the more they want you to do. Older trucks and never enough pallet jacks and hand dollies. Long hours but good pay.
A good place to work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Good pay and benefits
Cons: I don't work there anymore.
Hard work, but the pay was good and most of the people were good too. Most management tried there best to be of help or answer your needs.

I wish I still worked there. I was injured and unable to continue.
Terrible benefits, no Job security
Market Development Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: work life balance
Terrible management , no job security, worst medical benefits I have encountered. We worked out of warehouses and not a nice clean office or conference rooms. Pay its ok.
General laborer/warehouse
General Laborer (Former Employee), College Park, GAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: that is a great company to work for
Cons: managment was not very helpful
The job at coke was a nice job I just didn't agree with some of their work ethics, also the management could have been more helpful when you report problems at the job.
worst place to work, gauranteed to be collecting unemployment for a full time position
Loader (Former Employee), Rancho CucamongaJuly 23, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Lies, The joke of a union that promotes us vs. them mentality so nothing ever gets done, management is incompetent and needs to be replaced, Shane Mcleland is an idiot and so is Jovina . No need for 6 superviser who do not lead by example
Worst Company I have ever worked for. I was hired in a full time position. Only worked full time for the 1st month training period then was put on an extra list. Even after I passed my probationary period of 90 working days, I was still only working 2 to 3 days sometimes 1 day with overtime. I had to start to collect unemployment the 8 months I worked there. Management is incompetent. All the new nieve hires do all the work while the lazy senior people sit around and talk. The union was a joke who only preyed on the us versus against them mentality. So in other words f^ck caca cola, I left a good job to this so called good place to work to be closer to home and they totally f*cked me. I understand paying your so called " dues"(not union dues but working) but if you hire me full time work me full time. I had several years of experience in the industry. I will never buy coca cola products for my home ever again starting 2 years ago and it feels wonderful not to support a backstabbing company or people.
Fun place to work
Order Builder (Former Employee), St Croix USVIJuly 23, 2015
Coca Cola was a very productive place to work due to the close cultured co worker.I learnt and obtained fork lift certification.
Not the best
full service driver (Former Employee), tallahassee floridaJuly 23, 2015
Pros: its a job
Cons: Too many to list
i have worked here for a year. You are never properly trained the equipment you have to work with is pisspoor! Almost all semis have no A/C in 100+ degree weather conditions. Supervisors don't have a clue what they are doing. Pay is ok but not that great. Supervisors have no concern when issues arise.No opportunity for advancement. Once again this is a reflection of the supervisors!
Enjoyed working there, hated to leave
ABAP Developer/RPG Developer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2015
Started as an AS/400 RPG programmer and learned SQL/ORALCE, JAVA and ABAP. Enjoyed working there, only left because I was laid off.
leader in beverage industry
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Stable
Cons: Not enough people to complete the daily task
Great group of guys working for you, but since the Marysville plant closed the work load has doubled but the work crew has not increased enough to full fill the daily building requirements, which in turn affects the delivery drivers, which in turn directly affects the customer satisfaction rating for that branch.
Other then that its a great company to work for and is very stable for long term employment
I loved working here
Volume Analyst II (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2015
This job helped me gain much needed experience in the area of Project Management. I am grateful for the opportunity while working here.