Pros: It was a wonderful place to work!
Cons: I wasn't a Coca-Cola employee, I worked there through an agency and also as an Independent contractor.
• Act as branding specialist for Coca-Cola brands and their clients to strategize, develop, and execute advertising for international, national, and local market accounts. Portfolio of clients includes Elephant Bar, Fox Sports Grill, Cheesecake Factory, On The Border, Ruby’s, Disneyland, Mimi’s, IHOP, Hilton, Embassy Suites, Oggi’s, and Garden Fresh (to name a few).
• Western Division for Print RFI/RFP National Headquarters Council – Sat as head of the board for the Western Region. Research and decide on print suppliers to be used by Coca-Cola North America. Maintain strict guidelines for performance and cost effectiveness with sensitivity to diversity and sustainable (green) printing.
• Manage and execute all details for projects from conception through final product including marketing strategy, budget, creative design, mock-ups, production, and fulfillment for customer’s corporate collateral. Creative includes point of sale, trans lights, brochures, menus, ads, 3 dimensional package design, quarterly newsletters, trade show pieces, menu boards, real estate signs, banners, posters, table tents, coupons, neck hangers, static clings, customer presentations (including animations), & business forms with live fields, etc.
• Hire and manage freelance designers, production artists, illustrators and photographers as needed.
• Maintain Coca-Cola image library containing all brand logos as well as food and beverage beauty shots. Archive and catalog all internal creative jobs for future use.
• Give software support (PowerPoint, file conversions, file formatting, etc.) to staff as needed.