Coca-Cola Refreshments
2,716 reviews

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Great place with flexible hours
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: 40 plus hours a week, off early
Cons: bottom of the totum pole, alot of stress on my back
Great place to work for people who like to start their day early and have the rest of the day to enjoy. Management is very laid back, and works really well with peoples schedules.
Horrible Company
Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee), Houston, PAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Employees
Cons: Healthcare, vacation, equipment
This company is a joke... to put it politely. No such thing as a summer vacation. They treat there employees like dogs, unless your a salesperson. They will tell you you will work a 4 10hr days per week. I was there for 4 years. Never, ever, ever saw a 4 day week. They make you work 6 days.The equipment is awful. 70 breakdowns in 6 weeks... it sucks.only good thing about this place is the employees, and the pay is decent. Other than that it's a joke. Choka Cola

Run for your life!!!!
Terrible scheduling for a low hourly wage
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 2, 2015
A typical day is driving your own car to 4 or 5 stores and pulling product from the backstock to the shelves. They do not work around any kind schedule problems you may have and the schedule often changes the day before or day of. Very high stress job, I do not recommend.
Extremely fulfilling career and would welcome the opportunity to work there again.
Customer Collaboration Manager- KOlab (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2015
Working with stakeholders to attain results - extremely fulfilling and a professional environment.
Developed and enhanced strong interpersonal customer relations skills.
Worked with Vendors to deliver results based on costs, quality, and speed.
Utilized on premise audio visual systems to create mood and tone for customer sessions as well as to add presentation information for clients and customers.
Manage payment and handling of operational expenses. Relations to donate product to charitable organizations.
Maintained consumables and inventories for the facility.
Scheduled required services associated with facility maintenance, and all projects
Worked collaboratively with account teams to plan, implements and complete projects with excellence.
Established lasting relationships with co-workers and management.
Eager to learn
Accountant I (Current Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Job Stability
Cons: Micromangement
I'm a team player, strong communicator even when not required.
I enjoy searching for results and answers. Do research to analysis possible new processes and streamline work environments.
I enjoy teaching other and guiding other to form stronger team environments.
Good company
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJune 30, 2015
I was a merchandiser with the company and was wanting to move into sales. Because there was an availability with Pepsi is why I left Coke
bad company to work for
general labor (Former Employee), hollywoood,flJune 30, 2015
Pros: free water
Cons: long hours.managers on yo but 24/7
typical day at work are12 hrs a day sometimes more
i learned that this company dont care about u
management is terrible no one is ever on the same page
coworkers are really nice everybody understood each other
hardest part is staying up long hours and seeing the managers mess u over
most enjoyable part was free water
dont work for coke its slavery
worked with minimal supervision
Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJune 30, 2015
Pros: like working around the bay and interacting with the public.
Cons: There was minimal teamwork
Working at Coca Cola was a unique experience where you can see what goes in to the soft drink and grocery industry. It is a union job that has great perks when you gain seniority.
Coca-Cola Struggles
Research Scientist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Some good scientists and lab instruments
Cons: Lacks integrity
Coca-Cola is faced with a changing market place and they would rather apply marketing and not science. R&D is very silo-based with much duplication of effort and little communication.
Excellent
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Bradenton, FLJune 29, 2015
Excellent for getting you on your feet and making some money, only downside would be the merchandisers are salary and work a lot of overtime.
Great Job!
Account Manager (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXJune 29, 2015
Pros: Great company to work for
Cons: Some days the hours are long.
Exciting to work here, a constantly changing, fast paced environment. We are able to get out in to the community and meet alot of people. I really enjoy the culture of community service that Coca-Cola fosters.
Worked for Kelly tep sev, job ended.
Laborer / Warehousing Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 29, 2015
Coke plant was a very good job I worked outside and inside doing all kinds of thing like maintenance and flipping pallets. The co-workers was very good to me.
productive and fun
Marketing intern, Global Accounts Team (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2015
Great people to work with and very supportive management who cares about YOU, not just your work.A lot of team building activities.
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 27, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: low pay
A great place to work and you will be kept very busy on any given day.
They provide great benefits including healthcare.
Great place to advance your career
productive
Production Worker (Former Employee), Sandston, VAJune 27, 2015
clock in get a hand off from the first shift make sure everything was ready to go for the first run or the night. the only bad thing was it was mandatory for me to set up for the morning but when i came in to work i was never set up for the beginning of my shift
Stressfull environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Downey, CAJune 25, 2015
Pros: Meet great people from other companies
Cons: Contradicting orders, Receive next day assignment extremely late and changes frequently
Although Coca-Cola has a great repetition as a great company to work for, my experience differs. I can't comment on the entire company because my experience was only with a branch within Los Angeles. An average work day is about 10 hours and their is a possibility you will be blamed for other people's faults. You MUST always be sure to watch your back and take several, and I mean several photos of the area you're working in and the work you've completed. You will get contradicting orders to follow from different management. You aren't appreciated. If you go to school, management will make you feel guilty and put you in a predicament to have to choose between work and school. Again, this is my experience with one branch, I cannot comment of the entire company.
STAY AWAY!
Payroll & Compensation II (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJune 24, 2015
Pros: free soda
Cons: gain 10 pounds every 2 weeks, 30 minute lunches
I thought I really wanted to work with Coca-Cola but they have very little regard for minorities from their management structure to their advertising. For it to be HR, they were very inappropriate during training and their videos regarding race and nationality. 30 minute lunches to choke your food down, they monitored how many times you went to the bathroom, and the "lifers" had no idea how wrong the atmosphere was because this was all they ever knew. Of those in the training class that were true HR professionals, they were out of the company within 2-3 months. Big mistake but I guess everything happens for a reason.
n/a
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJune 24, 2015
still developing opinion about company and coworkers.
overall seems to be slightly disorganized and the end of the day is uncertain
coca cola review
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Lemoyne, PAJune 24, 2015
Pros: good pay, great people to work with
Cons: scheduling and traveling
the time I spent with coca cola was also a great experience. showed me how to be more organized and how to manage my time through out the day. The work was very physical but didn't mind that part. the hours were at all times of the day and the traveling took a toll on my car but the pay was good.
GREAT TRAINING STAFF
Field Service Fountain Installer (Former Employee), Odessa, TXJune 24, 2015
Pros: I was trained by the best.
Cons: favoritism
A wonderful company to work for. Great management and training staff. Everyday at work brought about a different challenge. I learned more about the soda making process then i ever thought i would get to know. Working with co2 was a little intimidating at first but we must all learn to conquer our fears.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola – Read more

Coca-Cola Refreshments Salaries