Coca-Cola Refreshments

2.9K reviews

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

productive and fun place
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Houston, PAAugust 31, 2015
I fill shelves and build displays in large grocery stores. I help management and our sales team by working with them to discuss opportunities to increase volume
Management needs overhaul
Market Development Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 31, 2015
Great job, but little room for progress given the current leaders. Thought there could be more encouragement and room for development.
Productive and busy
Production Machine Operator (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 31, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive management. There was always rom to grow unfortunately the job had to end so soon. The company taught me much and I gained so much knowledge too take with me to the next company I'm employed with.
If your lazy dont apply
Merchandiser (Former Employee), CTAugust 31, 2015
Pros: You work on your own.
Cons: Barely any time for breaks, other people dont do their job, backbreaking.
I was with Coca Cola for almost a year and a half and the only reason that I left was because I moved down south. Coke is a very difficult job especially if you're one of their top guys. Benefits are great but merchandisers definitely deserve $20+ a hour. In CT I was making just under 18 but it a great job when everyone does their stores 90% the day before. If its union then you will be at the bottom of the totem pole but if not performance outweighs seniority. Sadly there were no positions available down in Houston. Prepare yourself for really nice and really rude people. Customers and managers they don't care about you they just want the job done if not expect a call from your supervisor.
I was very dependable, Was a good leader, I liked new ideas, And finally enjoyed the competition.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Health insurance, a new challenge every day, I learned to listen and communicate to people.
Cons: When CCE took over they focused on money instead of employees.
I was very loyal and aggressive to this company. I would win almost every contest they had that is why I moved up so fast in this company. I also would try to find new business every day. Out of all the time I was there, I only missed about 6 weeks, because of a Appendicitis. While I was Supervisor I made sure my Lead man would train all new employees, plus train them for there CDL. Finally before they went out on there own I would ride with them to see if they could do the job by themselves.
High paying job, tons of overtime
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Tigard, ORAugust 30, 2015
Be prepared to work upwards of 65 hours a week, by yourself, with minimal involvement from your managers. Perfect job if you don't mind working extremely hard and independently.
Great warehouse
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2015
Great work place, that work good hours has good benefits and mangaement that love to teach new face. the employes work at a fast pace
Ok
Warehouse Supervisor Distribution (Current Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 28, 2015
Cons: Long hours employees become cranky
Good job people were fun to be around. Lots to learn very busy building pallets gotta be consistent with production over all can be a fun place to work with the right people.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Lexington, KYAugust 27, 2015
Lots of opportunities in this company

Experienced upper management staff

Definitely has the feeling of being on a team

Product is first in classs
Constant changing enviroment
Retail Account Rep (Former Employee), Macon, GAAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Its raining soda!
Cons: Its raining soda!
Awesome people! , Very rewarding! , Constantly meeting new people! I hope you like soda's! Pay is very rewarding and great benefits.
Iconic brands, hard work
Market Unit Finance Mgr (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAAugust 26, 2015
Iconic brands, but declining soft drink category
Working for the bottling organization very different than working in HQ
Very process-driven
High level of accountability across the organization
Well Branded Company
Account Manager Combo (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 25, 2015
Great Brand to work for. If able to relocate may have various opportunities to advance. Will learn a lot about the business if open to it.
Great Place to work
Temp Order builder (Former Employee), Fort Pierce, FLAugust 25, 2015
• Ensured warehouse equipment are safe to operate with regular maintenance
• Coordinated the loading and unloading of trucks
• Printed order ticket from software and selected Coca-Cola products to build onto pallets for delivery
Fast paced environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Good job, long time friends worked there
Cons: Low pay, advancement slow but possible
I enjoyed my time at Coca Cola, just needed more money for a better living. I supervised a 11 man crew on the shipping docks
World wide beverage industry leader. Well respected job.
Express Sales Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Work/Life balance
Cons: phyiscally demanding
Nice company to work for but very hard to advance. I worked for one of the last independently own Coca-Cola industries so the family atmosphere was very strong. The work life balance was very nice but the pay was fair at best.
Too many people in key roles that have little to no experience.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Fort WorthAugust 24, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, people on the ground are a great group of people to work with
Cons: management is lacking, do not care about the customer until it's convienient, constantly telling half truths.
I worked for this company for many years and at first it was a great company, however as the years went by they slowly quit promoting from within. This led to more and more people in management that had little experience creating unrealistic goals.
Very challenging job with good benefits
DC- Distribution (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Work/life balance
A typical day at work started at 3am and ended at 3pm and was always filled with high level logistic decisions to be made. I learned a lot with our new CONA operating system. Management of the operation was a challenge. Co-workers were very helpful and knowledgable. the hardest part of the job was staffing issues. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a very motivated workforce that backed the brand 100 percent,
Order puller (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 24, 2015
The work is hard and hours can over load your body, but the pay make up for it. The job hour verys from day to day.
The co-worker are great the leadership team are helpful, just make sure you dont get kronos points. howmany job you know start you off with 3 weaks of vacation
Management changed policies constantly, high turn over rate.
Inside Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 24, 2015
Compensation structure changed after one year, unfortunately it was not for the better. The most enjoyable part of the job was working from home.
Get the job done
Route Process Administrator (Former Employee), Hollywood, FLAugust 23, 2015
There's something special about the Coca-Cola company.There a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as indivduals