Coca-Cola Refreshments
2,501 reviews

Coca-Cola Refreshments United States Employee Reviews

factory setting
Logistic Lead (Former Employee), paw paw, michiganApril 25, 2015
typical day 12 hour shifts. Sleep then work all night 6 to 7 days a week. Some of the management was outstanding and several were lacking in management skill. Enjoyed most of my co-workers. Most enjoyable part of the job was pay day, insurance, and days off.
It was a good place to work, good hours, hard work is good
Line Production Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TexasApril 25, 2015
Pros: Discounted soft drinks, good work hours, good company
Cons: Temporary position with no option for permanent
I learned about production, and the importance of team work. The work was physical but I enjoyed it. Management was supportive but unfortunately there was not a full time permanent position open at this time.

The most difficult part of this job was getting past the point about half way through the shift when I would get tired. My coworkers and I would pump each other up and be supportive of each other to rally through. Working on the night shift is also challenging when balancing out your days.
How's the work in structure of being a order builder
Order Builder (Former Employee), Lawrenceville GaApril 25, 2015
Pros: na
So I'm almost hired I was told u start with 13 hr plus case commission 8 cents a case so can any order builder confirm this and is it 100% standard also what would be enuff cases an hour to the point my checks or at least 1k weekly also do u get paid every week or 2 weeks????
A very nice job to start off at for a teenager.
Merchandiser Trainee, Highway (Current Employee), Vancleave, MSApril 24, 2015
A typical day at work? I work on Saturdays and Sundays. I go in at Ocean Spring Wal Mart every morning at 5:30 to stock cokes on the shelves. Its a 12 hour shift from 6 to 6.

What I learned from coke? Well coke is my very first job and I been there for 2 years now. I learned how to work hard and smart.

Management? I got a very nice and helpful supervisor.

My co-workers? I'm very close to my co-workers. They very helpful. They are hard workers.

The hardest part of coke? Is consolidating. We have to get everything on the trailer to one side.

The most enjoyable part of the job? Just working with my friends and going home.
Good Company
Repair Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 24, 2015
Simple work but I couldn't see myself making a career of it. I worked at the facility fixing broken machines. Good people to work with.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Providence, RIApril 23, 2015
Management does a great job motivating their employees. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with the other employees.
good place
Finance Service Manager II (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2015
nice new office in NYC, great people, good work/life balance, no late hours, good compensation and benefits. management horrible
Good Place
Loading Supervisor (Current Employee), ChattanoogaApril 23, 2015
Ive learned a great deal from Coca Cola.They have been a great place to work for. Ive learned alot computer stuff, and they taught me great ways to improve my management style.
Its a good job but it is tough to move up
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Always work to be done, Full time employment, and Opportunity
Cons: Using your own vehicle, very physically demanding, and slow advancement
You wake up early and finish early but you don't ever really recover from the labor. It is very demanding on your body and isn't sustainable for more than 5-7 years. The job security is great but because they really invest in there employees makes it very hard to get into a well paying position, as they are all taken. There is definitely an abundance of never ending work and you will be able to pay the bills. especially in the summer when you work 12 hr days.
Awesome!
Merchandiser-Part Time (Current Employee), Junction City, KSApril 22, 2015
Can be a little demanding but I do love my job and my supervisor. Very good company to work for hardest part is not having enough backroom to stock.
Its horrible
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Jackson,MOApril 22, 2015
Job sucks too many chiefs not enough Indians. Nobody has any accountability or consistency. Never see your family. Supervisors wont answer their phones.
the most inapropriate place to work
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), Hauppauge, NYApril 22, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: alot
do not work here
no room for growth
management changes things from one day to the next
the most enjoyable part of my day is leaving
Great stability
Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 22, 2015
Good company to work for if you're looking for stability and don't mind hard work. There's lots of over time available if you're willing to work.
productive and hard yet fun
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 21, 2015
Pros: Weekends.
Cons: N/A
During a typical work week, one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency among the team. Along with constant interaction with my team, I also attend a weekly board meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On Fridays, once all these tasks are completed, I make sure I have completed all necessary communication for the week via email and in person, and create a list of priorities for next week.
Fun workplace and very enjoyable.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSApril 21, 2015
Would operate a forklift and fill orders and wrap the order up and put in on the designated truck. Great co-workers and great atmosphere a good group to be around and is very positive.
very hard work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 20, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: slow to promote hard workers
get orders n pre stack to load in trucks llearned how to read orders and how to stack pallets in various situations management is hard not friendly coworkers were to themselves
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 19, 2015
Good place to work with good benefits. Long hours and high demand for execution. Must adapt quickly to change on a daily basis
Excellent co-workers and immediate management
Global Network Operator II (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2015
Pros: Excellent co-workers and management. Relaxed environment
Cons: Company did not want to promote you out of your current department.
A typical day would be to log onto 32 AS/400 systems and 3 IBM mainframe computers. Monitor any messages regarding these systems. Keep an eye on all monitoring tools including JARVIS and Omnibus. Problem solve any issues regarding hardware and telecom. Process over 600 tapes daily. Update documentation on processes and procedures in DR testing and everyday job. All co-workers were great to work with and all were well trained. Immediate management and supervisors were also great to work with. Relaxed environment with a free lunch every once in awhile.
Excellent pay and benefits
Route Process Administrator (Current Employee), Hollywood, FLApril 17, 2015
Pros: Great Pay
Cons: Horrible superior
Excellent pay and benefits. Hard work but it is worth it. Superior is horrible. They are like a high school. Dishonest company. I will never work for them again and would not refer anyone
Great benefits, demanding enviroment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits
Cons: unrealistic expectations, no work/life balence
The benefits and pay were great but there was way more management then was necessary. Most "goals" were completely unrealistic which discouraged many of the account managers. If you worked hard you could get ahead but it was more of who you knew than how you performed.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola – Read more

Coca-Cola Refreshments Salaries