Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,541 reviews matching the search
Coca Cola
SAP Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2016
I worked with some great teams but due to lack of management the turnover was high which impacted the work we were required to implement. Good for a short term gig
Pros
Great team and free drinks
Cons
Managerial issues and high turnover
Great Company
Reset Representative (Current Employee) –  Bay City, MIAugust 20, 2016
This is a great compnay to work for. Very flexible with days needed off. Great pay and great benefits. Management is great and treat you with respect.
Great team of people
District Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 19, 2016
Great group of people to work with. Very fast paced and heavy workload. Glitchy systems cause issues with service and job completion.
Pros
flexible work as a salaried employee
Cons
limited advancement without a degree.
hard work place
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 19, 2016
the job as a merchandiser is not very hard unless you have many stores to do in one day, and the pay is low for the job that has to be done.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Summary
Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 17, 2016
The upper local management bends over backwards to support non-performing hourly associates. They have allowed them to curse out supervisors and only get suspended.
Pros
Great Benies
Long hours and back braking work with little or no appreciation!
Full Time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 16, 2016
If you are looking for a career and opportunity for advancement you need not apply for this one! I have been with the company for 12 years and things just keep getting worse with every change they make. The hours are long, back braking and to management your just a number. Management likes to use the word Team but don't seem to understand what it means. This is a job that sucks the average person in with the pay rate and benefits just to spit you out after you have given it your all. So in closing I say just beware of what your in for.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Management, little to no advancement, long hrs of very physical work
Not a bad entry level job.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Belleville, MIAugust 15, 2016
You go store to store making sure the shelves are stocked with product. Weekends you'd be responsible for building displays. Efficiency can be learned here, your time is valuable. Management was better than average, they worked with you to get the job done. Co-workers were rarely seen, usually 1 person per route (4-5 stores per shift). Physical labor would probably be the hardest for most. Myself I enjoyed the travel, had an excuse to visit towns i'd otherwise never visit.
Pros
No one's breathing down your neck.
Cons
Use your own vehicle.
Bad communication. No one wants to work.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 15, 2016
Management doesn't communicate nor cares when you get off work. Corporate structure is a joke and poor leadership. Hardest part of the job is only being responsible for what you're given everyday because you start with 4 to 5 and end with 7 to 8 due to everyone wanting to call out sick.
Pros
Cons
everything about the company
Good work life balance
Utility Worker (Current Employee) –  St. Joseph, MOAugust 15, 2016
There are pro and cons to a small facility. It is small enough where you will know everyone. But too small so that relocation is the only way to advance in the company.
Pros
5 day work week
Cons
Communication is lacking
Merchendiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Windsor, WIAugust 15, 2016
stock and build displays to customer needs. Work with salesmen to make sure things are up to standards of the store and the company. Fast past working
merchandiser
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHAugust 15, 2016
merchandiser for over 3 years, worked very hard to always get the job done. worked great as a team, worked with managers and customers and always make sure they are happy with my work.
Pros
work with friendly people
Cons
Work long hours work load not on time and supervisors favoritism
Order Builder/Loader-PT (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 15, 2016
been working here for almost two years as a order builder the hours are long most of the time the work isn't even in by the time we go in at 3pm. also the supervisors are very low key if you call in because your sick they jump on you even if you go in and explain that you had a long night due to family death or not enough sleep and you tell them i cant work in this condition because you dont wanna hurt someone or yourself they still want you to stay and that shows they dont care for safety and thats the number one rule for warehousing. The pay isnt that good compared to pepsi where they pay 16 an hour once a week and bonuses on each case they pick come one coca cola makes money but cant pay more. the warehouse had a major remodel and they expect us to be at 100% but they said it will be a better layout but its just worse and also no A/C units all they have is fans that rotate hot air never keeps us cool everytime we bring up new A/C units they always laugh. Coca cola is a fine company but they need to get there prioritys first they worry to much about them selfs but employees always come first.
Pros
great people, and team work
Cons
part timers/ no benifits also bad management/ favoritetism
Lots of hours, little appreciation
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  IowaAugust 13, 2016
Absolutely no work life/personal life balance! If you enjoy a 50 to 60 hour work week then this is for you. When you complain about being on salary and having to work so many hours you are told "if you want to get paid by the hour then you should take a warehouse or driving position ". Personal vehicle reimbursement plan is nearly criminal. You can't even come close to breaking even on what they pay to drive your vehicle. Ask to be cross trained as a driver and merchandiser because you will be doing their jobs too.
Pros
Some coworkers are great to work with. Iowa region being taken over by Atlantic Bottling.
Cons
Upper Management doesn't care about people, just the numbers
Great atmosphere
SAP Maintenance Planner (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 12, 2016
Good pay, friendly and caring place where employees are respected, management staff treats everyone the same. Nice place to work
The Coca~Cola Company was a great place to work.
Account Coordinator, Corporate Security (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 12, 2016
I enjoyed my time with Coca~Cola. I moved and the distance was too great to be beneficial. The only issue I experienced was in the department I started in. It was operated by former Marines and they only wanted to promote former Marines. College education meant nothing to these guys.
Pros
Years ago, it had a family feel at the corporate headquarters.
Cons
The family feel died with Roberto C. Goizueta.
Great Coworkers and Managers
Market Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 11, 2016
I really enjoyed the people I worked with and management invested time in mentoring your to become better. At Coca Cola learned the skills necessary to become a successful Business to Business sales person. The hardest part of the job was the hours and work load.
ok
Builder/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 11, 2016
I would go to work and pick out my lift for the day. We used electric jacks to get out pallets. Drive pallet jack to meet area and wait for instruction. Clean up in between picks. That included picking up busted bottles or cans. Picking items from the prompt for orders to deliver.
Pros
Pretty good company. Get to drink water or soda at facility
Cons
Hot warehouse in the summer. Lots of heavy lifting. Turnover is high
Enjoyed the experience.
IT (PC Move Technician) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 10, 2016
Analyze issues
Meets Goals
Identify problems
Provide well thought out solutions
I was a PC move technician and I followed instructions from my project manager.
No Stabilty
Business Systems Analyst-SAP, IT, FINANCE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 9, 2016
Always wondering if I would be laid off on a daily basis. No room for growth. Not place for me but could be great place for others.
Pros
Meet great people
Cons
Lack of job stability
Coca Cola sales itself but somewhere along the way the core values get lost
Sales (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 9, 2016
I was reading reviews and had to agree with many. I have to say that CCR was a great company who learned to focus on its shareholders, now its all about numbers and making them happy even if it means pushing products and programs that do not work for the customer and its employees being pushed to have no home and work life balance. There is little room for the small stuff in a personal life anymore. At times even employees have to question who they are trained to become ethically to make the numbers. Let us just say the money is good but you will bleed red and your managers will cut you to bleed. Advancement is the good boy system and expect to have unfair reviews and to apply for your job every few years. Management is done by fear with little appreciation. Its a company with a great mission and vision but its gotten lost along the way. I saw it happen for many, many years. I saw 15 year veterans not make the cut. Its a roller coaster. How did they get so lost along the way, Small businesses suffer the most and employees are what we called the "coke lords", force the programs and make them take the new products. Take care of your people and they will take care of you. Stop the dog and pony shows for senior levels, Don't forget the small customers and stop price gauging them. You have been known to keep employees for 20-30 years but you have been known to cut them just as quickly. As time passes it is all about those who do what they are told and don't ask questions even when its questionable. Push those numbers - right!!
Pros
Benefits, innovative market, great cutsomers
Cons
Poor vehicle and mileage compenstaion, comssion programs are inadequate or not correct, over worked, no stability in programs, takes advantage of its employees and cutsomers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location