Coca-Cola Refreshments
2,201 reviews

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employer Reviews

nice people
Merchandiser/driver (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: long commute
Great enviroment to grown in and expand in a career, also nice people to help you along the way
fun productive place
Filler Technician (Former Employee), Mount Shasta, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Operated filling machines and used test equipment to ensure proper product contents. Using the test equipment ensured that the product was manufactured at the proper specifications. Excellent ability to write simple correspondence
Excellent communication and writing skills. Quickly learn company policies and procedures to complete tasks. Excellent knowledge of using weight measurements
Review Already provided
APO Delivery Lead for Coca-Cola Refreshments (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 28, 2015
Great place and company to work for. team works as single unit to resolve business issues.
Received A Very Good Work Out From This Job.
Driver Helper (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: received a very nice work out daily.
Cons: it was a temp job and i was let go.
A Typical Day Was Pretty Consistent. I Was A Driver Helper. I Would Load And Unload Coke Products At Local And Non Local Stores And Companies. There Was Frequent Down Time Through Out The Day Which Was Nice.
Was a so so place to work
Driver/Merchandiser (Former Employee), Gretna, LAJanuary 27, 2015
Didn't mind the labor of the job, but management made it worse than it actually was.
A day in the lift of a Coca-Cola employee.
Packer and Packager/Order Builder (Former Employee), Flint, MIJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: very cheap beverages
Cons: long work hours and very late nights.
A typical day at Coca-Cola started at 8pm at night and somtimes lasted till 8:30am depending on how many orders we had on that particular day. The warehouse is extremly large with hundreds of different types of beverages so, every day was a learning experienceas far as remembering and locating different types beverages that you need to build and complete your orders properly. Management was a crucial element as far letting you no if we were out of stock or, if we were working overtime that day or, if the product was out dated and things of that nature. All of my co-workers got along well with each other and most deffinetly worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was the constant bending and lifting because liquids are very heavy and they came in many different sizes and packages. The most enjoyable part of the job was the pay, the co-workers, and the team work. Because as I always say (TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK)...
Productive and fun work environment
Financial Service Rep II (Current Employee), Atlanta, Ga.January 26, 2015
Pros: free soda
Cons: 30 min lunch break
I will continue to develop strategic solutions to outstanding issues by constantly staying in contact with the customers and listening to their issue and included the stakeholders regarding problematic accounts.
Overall good company
Dispatcher (Former Employee), niles ilJanuary 26, 2015
This was a good company to work for. I was able to utilize my skills as well as acquire a lot of knowledge and tools here. It was a fast paced environment which is what I enjoy and I had the opportunity to meet a lot of amazing people.
Great place
Driver/Merchandiser (Former Employee), fort Worth, TexasJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: good pay, home every night.
Cons: stressful.
Typical work day was about 12 stops per day with varied sizes of loads going to local stores. Management would talk to you about your progress in the company or what you needed to work on. The amount of hours you worked varied..
No life
OFS (Current Employee), PittstonJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: no life
DONT WORK HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will have no life
Fun Place to Work!
Sales (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: lay offs every few years
Fun Place to work! Professional people, room to advance, great pay and benefits.
Great experience, great co-workers
IT Analyst, Network/Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Mason, OHJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: learning experiences working with a large company
Cons: communication with full time employee's and being outsourced
In the beginning it was a very hard job and was pretty much a call center and routing to other help desks. After the project leader banded with the few of us that were extremely good with computers we turned it to a help desk that resolved more calls and issues than any other help desk in their system. After showing my skills I was able to open up more and be apart of process reviews and other stuff like program testing and roll outs. I loved the job for the most part but the only issues was 90% of their help desk was through other companies and working on the account I was already 2 companies in so being a contractor did make it hard in some areas to get your point across to the full time hired ones. We fought to the bitter end for our jobs during a change of power in their corporate offices and me and only a few other stayed till the contract was outsourced to a company over seas.
Good Benefits, Poor Management and High Stress
Quality Assurance Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: poor management
Everyday I come into work, and I am very active for my entire shift. I am responsible for ensuring the quality of the products we produce at our facility. Since being employed here, I have learned how to openly communicate with higher management professionals, work independently, and I have become familiar with various computer programs.
The best part of my job is interacting with my co-workers. I enjoy working with fellow lab technicians. We all know the value of working together, and we always help each other out.
The most challenging aspect of my job is working with an unprofessional management staff. The managers, supervisors, and leads that have been chosen for each individual department have qualities that make them very difficult to respect and work under. Many of the members of the management team, do not understand how to direct and lead their employees, and some of the members are not very knowledgeable about the job expectations or facility as a whole.
great place to work
Order Builder (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: healthcare
i loved rjs it was amazing should of never left. best job ever
First job in Greenville,SC
Vendor Installer (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: free lunches and meeting new people.
Cons: short breaks, if any at all.
1. Clock-in
2. Get report for co-worker leaving.
3. Start working
4. Provide great customer service.
This was my first job ever. I learned how to be punctual, likewise on time, do my work, help out in other areas. There was not anything hard about this job. The most enjoyable pat of the job was the customers.
Amazing atmosphere
Production Operator (Former Employee), Sandston, VAJanuary 24, 2015
I enjoyed my employment opportunity here. It was a company where I felt appreciated, was able to grow within my title and overall was like a second family.
No life
Order Builder (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: safety meals, safety is priority
Cons: favoritism, pallet jacks are beat up
They make you work the most they can when they want to. Didn't have anytime for family in workdays at all. If management doesn't like you then working there is impossible or they eventually get rid of you with any little thing. They expect you to be fast without having a decent pallet jack to use. Pay is poor and if you want more money work faster. Holidays they expect you to work long hours and slow days they send you home early.
Great Place To work!
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: great management and employees
Cons: short breaks
A typical work day was about 10 hours. I loved this job. It was the atmosphere and the friends that made my time there what it was.I have learned a lot working at Coca Cola!
Poor management
Merchandising Supervisor (Former Employee), Grand Forks, NDJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great pay for mangement.
Cons: poor pay for hourly employees.
It's a finger pointing game working for Coca-Cola. If you have tenure you can do no wrong. It's all about putting numbers out no matter how it affects other departments.
A good company continuing to improve constantly
BUSINESS MANAGER (Current Employee), San Leandro, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good company spirit
Cons: wages were slightly lower than the market
Great company culture, I have enjoyed my time there. I met a very diverse group of individuals working together to achieve common goals.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production – Read more

Coca-Cola Refreshments Photos