Coca-Cola Refreshments
2,525 reviews

Coca-Cola Refreshments United States Employee Reviews

great places to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 4, 2015
Great overall daily route is never the same. Always get to see new thing. I like working there. Some of the day are long there was never a set end of the day time. Start time at the shop was 6am
Sometimes good
sales (Current Employee), Houston, PAMay 2, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Waiting
Its a nice job that you are on your own most of the day, but having to wait on trucks and heavy lifting puts a toll on your body.
Lots of time working by yourself
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 1, 2015
A typical day involves getting up really early and stacking soda by yourself, it is not particular difficult, just time consuming and really not interesting
Awesome people. little balance
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIMay 1, 2015
Pros: Great pay. Coworkers in the same job are loyal to each other
Cons: be prepared to neglect your personal life
Volume and profit driven business. Gotta hit your key business indicators despite geographical limitations. Example: If you are required to flood the Hollywood hills with spam then you better do it
Fast paced, fun and enjoyable. Family owned company which is a huge plus
Route Driver (Former Employee), Dickinson, NDMay 1, 2015
Pros: Great people to work for, good management, and overall a great company to work for.
Cons: No cons
I loved working here! The management was great.
The GM treated everyone equally and with respect. He was a great leader to everyone.
A typical day included delivering Coca-Cola products to designated businesses in and out of town
Co-workers were cooperative and fun to work with. Everyone worked together to get the job done. We all were a great team and got the most done we could to prepare us for our routes.
The hardest past was the weather. The winter made it hard to brave the cold, but it made us all stronger.
I loved every aspect of this job. I believe if you have a good team, a great boss, and a solid foundation of hard-working ethics coming from everyone on the team, the work day will be the most positive no matter what happens along the way
flexible
Equipment Service Specialist (Current Employee), alpharetta ,gaMay 1, 2015
Pros: a lot of overtime
Cons: no growth
company care about employee , but customer are very hard to deal with customer. ALso , ypu do not need a degree to work there which is annoying and they do not value your input, no bonuses except for manager and ceo.
great environment
Order Builder/Driver (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 30, 2015
Great company to work for. great benefits..hr very helpful..no serious pressures in the field from supervisor. A company were u can move up fast started in the warehouse, shortly afterwards became a driver.
very good place to work
Warehouse/production employee (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 30, 2015
Great place to work and the pay is awesome. Only downfall is that I only got one weekend off a month but that comes with the job. Overall a great place to work!!
Nice working environment
Production Assistant (Former Employee), LagosApril 29, 2015
very demanding place to work...free lunch on most days and free drinks too.
the workers are very nice and am very please to be a part of the team.
Terriable Managment. horriable culture.
Maintenance tech I (Current Employee), ColumbusApril 29, 2015
Pros: Pay. Vacation days
Cons: Poor, Poor, Poor, Magagement
Long days, arguing with line operators. No one knows what their job is. no one cares. Management is terrible, people in places that have no business being in management. Maintenance coworkers are all pretty cool. One woman in maintenance, has no business being in maintenance. The hardest part of the job is putting up with all the complaining about what a rotten place this is to work. Most enjoyable part of the job is going home.
Fun place
Material Supply Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 29, 2015
Many internal tools to further education. Nice working environment. Flexible hours. Telecommuting options. Culture celebratory events.
Production Atmosphere
Planner/Dispatcher (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 29, 2015
Good Company to work, Bad Management, Co-Workers are great, there is no hard part of the job, the job and the coworkers. What I don't like about the company is that its too far. With the traffic it take me 45 mins to get to work and 1h to get home.
Horrible company to work for, they could care less about your well being.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Saint Charles, MOApril 29, 2015
Pros: 3 weeks vacation, that's it
Cons: micromanaging, poor pay, poor treatment of workers
This used to be a good company to work for but it gets progressively worse each year. Minimal yearly raises and shrinking payrolls are the effect of management wanting to increase profits at all costs. This company makes insane amounts of profits each year, but it all goes to the top; absolutely nothing for the little guy. They want you to work harder for less money. Adding more insult to injury, the same position at Pepsi starts out at $3 more an hour. The only way to get a decent paycheck is to work five plus hours of OT, which used to be plentiful year-round, but is getting much harder to come by.
Exciting place to work with diverse challenges!
Independent contractor (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 28, 2015
Pros: It was a wonderful place to work!
Cons: I wasn't a Coca-Cola employee, I worked there through an agency and also as an Independent contractor.
• Act as branding specialist for Coca-Cola brands and their clients to strategize, develop, and execute advertising for international, national, and local market accounts. Portfolio of clients includes Elephant Bar, Fox Sports Grill, Cheesecake Factory, On The Border, Ruby’s, Disneyland, Mimi’s, IHOP, Hilton, Embassy Suites, Oggi’s, and Garden Fresh (to name a few).
• Western Division for Print RFI/RFP National Headquarters Council – Sat as head of the board for the Western Region. Research and decide on print suppliers to be used by Coca-Cola North America. Maintain strict guidelines for performance and cost effectiveness with sensitivity to diversity and sustainable (green) printing.
• Manage and execute all details for projects from conception through final product including marketing strategy, budget, creative design, mock-ups, production, and fulfillment for customer’s corporate collateral. Creative includes point of sale, trans lights, brochures, menus, ads, 3 dimensional package design, quarterly newsletters, trade show pieces, menu boards, real estate signs, banners, posters, table tents, coupons, neck hangers, static clings, customer presentations (including animations), & business forms with live fields, etc.
• Hire and manage freelance designers, production artists, illustrators and photographers as needed.
• Maintain Coca-Cola image library containing all brand logos as well as food and beverage beauty shots. Archive and catalog all internal creative jobs for future use.
• Give software support (PowerPoint, file conversions, file formatting, etc.) to staff as needed.
off early
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Orange, CAApril 27, 2015
start at five off at one thirty , work alone ,drive frome store to store meat new people ,able to take lunch at the right time.
Ok company to work for with with great benefits
Assisted Sales and Management (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAApril 27, 2015
Pros: a lot of Vacation time
Cons: being overworked because we are so understaffed
Their is no typical work day with Coca-Cola. Something different everyday. I learned how to be a leader in the toughest of times, and how to handle some pretty stressful situations. The hardest part of my job is cleaning up after everybody because their is never enough time. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people, and the variety of challenges I get on a daily basis.
factory setting
Logistic Lead (Former Employee), paw paw, michiganApril 25, 2015
typical day 12 hour shifts. Sleep then work all night 6 to 7 days a week. Some of the management was outstanding and several were lacking in management skill. Enjoyed most of my co-workers. Most enjoyable part of the job was pay day, insurance, and days off.
It was a good place to work, good hours, hard work is good
Line Production Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TexasApril 25, 2015
Pros: Discounted soft drinks, good work hours, good company
Cons: Temporary position with no option for permanent
I learned about production, and the importance of team work. The work was physical but I enjoyed it. Management was supportive but unfortunately there was not a full time permanent position open at this time.

The most difficult part of this job was getting past the point about half way through the shift when I would get tired. My coworkers and I would pump each other up and be supportive of each other to rally through. Working on the night shift is also challenging when balancing out your days.
How's the work in structure of being a order builder
Order Builder (Former Employee), Lawrenceville GaApril 25, 2015
Pros: na
So I'm almost hired I was told u start with 13 hr plus case commission 8 cents a case so can any order builder confirm this and is it 100% standard also what would be enuff cases an hour to the point my checks or at least 1k weekly also do u get paid every week or 2 weeks????
A very nice job to start off at for a teenager.
Merchandiser Trainee, Highway (Current Employee), Vancleave, MSApril 24, 2015
A typical day at work? I work on Saturdays and Sundays. I go in at Ocean Spring Wal Mart every morning at 5:30 to stock cokes on the shelves. Its a 12 hour shift from 6 to 6.

What I learned from coke? Well coke is my very first job and I been there for 2 years now. I learned how to work hard and smart.

Management? I got a very nice and helpful supervisor.

My co-workers? I'm very close to my co-workers. They very helpful. They are hard workers.

The hardest part of coke? Is consolidating. We have to get everything on the trailer to one side.

The most enjoyable part of the job? Just working with my friends and going home.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola – Read more

Coca-Cola Refreshments Salaries