Coca-Cola Refreshments
2,311 reviews

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employer Reviews

Not All It's Cracked Up to Be
Supervisor (Former Employee), Harahan, LAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: benefits were awesome
Cons: horrible work environment
Working at Coca-Cola started off to be a promising opportunity. However about three months in and there were shifts in upper management and there was a feeling of anxiousness throughout our department. The work hours were never scheduled consistently, over time was NEVER compensated. There was really no compassion for their own employees
Great place to learn and grow
Account Manager (Current Employee), Houston,TXFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: benefits, competitive salary, awesome meetings
Cons: turn over, room for advancement
Long hours, great co-workers. Had time and tools to learn how effectively maintain constant growth of an ever-changing portfolio of products. Best part of the job is dealing with several different customers and not being stuck in an office. Actually developing how to become a sales specialist and customize a group of revenue generating products that will maximize profits for that individual customer was the best challenge. Executing this role of account manager is always challenging and creativity was always rewarding.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Temple, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: good benifits
Cons: long hours
Arrive at first store at 5 am fill shelves
Friendly work enviroment
Have to be one man crew
Management was friendly
Benifits are pretty good
Every brand has its day and so will Big Red
Director, Category Advisory Services (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: market share and brands automatically gives you a seat at the table with retailers.
Cons: old school, boys club not accomodating to duel working parents; benefits continue to decline every year
Coca-Cola is superior in its marketing and if you are in the branding/advertising industry there is no better company to work for. You will thoroughly enjoying being a part of this incredible branding experience. I did! It was an amazing experience. However, know they desperately need to continue the smoke and mirrors of old school marketing to cover a broken business model of selling high fructose concentrated syrup to bottlers if they want to grow in the US. The US portfolio of products rely too much products consumers are no longer gravitating to. Unfortunately, the margin of selling syrup to bottlers makes it extremely difficult to pull the needle out and still keep stock holders happy. With that, I made less every year the last three years as they took benefits away. The glory days are over.
Coca-Cola: I enjoyed most the freedom and independence of working in the field.Typical day was planning my travel route for 6-8 customer visits.
Market Development Manager (Former Employee), New York metro area. Midtown, HarlemFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: paid expenses, gas card, met interesting people.
Cons: healthcare, inforced meeting attendence that did not involve my job position
Great co-workers who would help with new product samplings which was fun. The hardest part of the job was reporting the day's activities on company lap tops that would crash frequently. Having to use a system that was built for another department. Learned how to foster good relationships with different people from different cultures.
Poloitical Bafunery
Account Manager Relief (Former Employee), MAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: Nothing but a resume builder
Cons: work life balance no company cat\r no respect for employees
There's no promotion within this company it mainly outside friends and who you know. Work life balance is non existent. You are overworked and underpaid. Management is laughable and hasn't the slightest idea of whats going on out there in the trade. Your normal work hours are minimum 10hr a day and that doesn't include the paper work. This is basically a baby sitting job you can win. You go to all you accounts merchandise and place an order for them, just to have the grocery and store manager yell and complain about how much they hate your company.
Sharing Happiness
Safety/Quality Coordinator (Current Employee), Apopka, FLFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: great team to work with
Cons: my commute to and from work (hour and a half one way).
Coca-Cola is the most recognizable brand in the world! To be able to contribute to this company gives you a satisfying sense of accomplishment at the end of each work day.
people are easy to get along
Production Worker (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 25, 2015
Coca-cola has an unpredictable work schedule and unable to plan family events and if the machines would work all the time you can get out at a decent time, weekly pay is nice
Coca-Cola
Marketing Services Manager (Former Employee), Akron, OHFebruary 25, 2015
The ultimate job experience for Corporate America marketing professionals. If you are willing to relocate, there is a lot of opportunity for advancement.
Excellent Place to Work
HR Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free soda free events
Cons: job security
This was the best job I have ever worked. I was a contractor and the turn overrate for employment was high. I loved the perks and management.
Coca-Cola Refreshments
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great product that basically sells itself.
Cons: witnessed peers abuse the company, customers and employees. learned of disgruntled managers who really aided in the plant shut down.
I typically worked 10-14 hour days. The workload was always behind. Normally, 60% to 70% of the minimal workload remained.
Excellent advancment opportunities
Manager (Current Employee), MichiganFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: advancement
Cons: long days
At CCR, if you choose to set yourself apart through performance, job advancement and compensation soon follow. I feel lucky to currently be working for such a well recognized company, and would love to stay, but am looking to relocate for personal reasons.
Fun place to work
Distribution Center Administrator (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: discounted drinks
Cons: no room for advancement
CCR is a very fun place to work but your very limited to moving up. Management is very unprofessional. The benefits arent that good either. They are very expensive with very little return.
Ok place to work. Its a high stress place
Sales person/Reset specialist (Current Employee), Orange CaFebruary 19, 2015
I merchandise small stores which include drug stores,small grocery stores and other places that sell Coke
My co-worker and nice people we work good together.
The hardest thing about the work are the hours.The micro managing of the employees and not knowing when you work a week in advance.
The best part of the job is going to different stores and meeting great people.
It's like a paid workout every day!
merchdiser (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 19, 2015
A typical day begins at 6am and ends whenever I am finished. Time management is a must. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I see the paycheck, because I work hard, long hours.
Awesome place to work
Accountant II (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 19, 2015
Coca-Cola was my dream job. Coke encourages advancement and listens to the needs and wants of its employees. I enjoyed their work life balance.
to practice a safe environment in your work area
general labor warehouse worker (Former Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: eat your lunch and get back to work
Cons: a good environment to work in
I am a very hard and dedicated worker I love to do my job andI love my job I love to perform good work do it efficiently safety comes first clean work areaI am a very hard worker I know how to follow instructions I know how to go about doing it in a safe way
Fun company, good benefits, treat employees well.
Salesman, Reset Specialist (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 18, 2015
This is a good company to work for. It was a fun environment and the pay was O.K. It's a fast-passed work place but it made the days go by fast.
Enjoy training
Process Improvement & Control Specialist (Current Employee), Niles, ILFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: traveling in order to train new employees or existing
Cons: i do not have any cons
A typical work day consist of assisting Route Process Administrators with any problems/situations which arises that would prevent delivery personnel routes from settling.

I have learned how to recognize when a potential problem may occur that will prevent the effectiveness of our process and how to develope & implement solutions.

My current management allows for work/life balance which makes it an enjoyable work environment

The hardest part of my job is being able to implement new processes without interrupting business flow.

The most enjoyable part of the job is training individuals on new processes as well as the developement of the process.
Learning & Development professional
L&D Coordinator; Senior Administrative Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2015
The Coca-Cola Company:

Learning & Development professional experienced in development, coordination, and evaluation of training programs and special events, conducting needs analysis, training strategies and methodology, project planning, work scope requirements, budget tracking, assessment administration, and project management skills.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola – Read more

Coca-Cola Refreshments Photos