Coca-Cola Refreshments

Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Found 2,842 reviews matching the search
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 25, 2017
great job title typically includes a general term, level of experience and any special requirements. The general term will optimize your job title to show up in a general search for jobs of the same nature. The level of experience will help you attract the most qualified applicants by outlining the amount of responsibility and prior knowledge required. And if your position is specialized, consider including the specialization in the job title as well. But avoid using internal titles, abbreviations or acronyms to make sure people understand what your job posting is before clicking.
Pros
lunches
Cons
noone
Operate alone with no help to perform laborus amount of work.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 28, 2017
A typical day consisted of arriving early at different stores to wait on truck to deliver stock so you can restock store. Hardest part is having to deal with all the stock ordered by account managers and trying to consolidate to fit in the allotted space. Manager was good as long as you did your job,
The term coke is life is literal and the company believes in living and breathing coke.
Pros
Good health care and disability insurance
Cons
Inconsistant hours, mileage recompensation lagged behind consistently
Manage team to grow market share thru execution and customer service
Sales Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 22, 2017
Meet with team to ensure we are aligned on the goals and review where we are WTD and MTD towards meeting those goals. Look over expenses to make certain we are managing our business within the boundaries of our budget. Get into the market to meet with customers, see how we are executing then work on plans to correct any issues or build off what we have accomplished.
Pros
Freedom to manage your business
Cons
Continous change in marketing strategy and manpower
Great Company
Logistics operator, Events specialist (Former Employee) –  Blythewood, SCFebruary 11, 2017
This is a great company with great people who work there. Everyone is family and really go above and beyond to help each other when needs arise.

I worked in several departments for Coca-Cola. Depending on where I was needed I built pallets for next day delivery. Checked in trucks and left over products, data entry. Out of date products, data entry. Loading trucks according next days stop schedule. Loading products into stadium. Worked in vendor relations for large events.

There are so many moving parts and if you can learn quickly they will take notice and give you more responsibility.
Pros
Family culture
Cons
Two family members can not be full time
loved being apart of company until surprise lay off
Sales Support Planner / Logistics specialist (Former Employee) –  Home based officeFebruary 9, 2017
I have worked with the company for many years. They always seemed to care about their employees. They sent us all to work from home over a year ago. Everything was going great and they kept repeating our numbers are sky rocketing in efficiency and although other departments were being laid off and bought out, our department was getting signed for three year contract. The after the first week into new year- we all found out we ad 60 days and we were getting laid off. it went from we were secure for three years to lay offs. i feel very betrayed and let down.
Pros
work from home
Cons
great health benefits
Love the company. it was a great company to work for.
Account Manager/ Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 30, 2017
I really enjoyed working for the Coca Cola company, but in 2010 They cut back on Account Manages and unfortunately I was one of them. The position I always wanted was to be come a Merchandiser Supervisor. I leaned how to better my customer service skills communication skills, and my management skills while working for the Coca Cola Company.
Pros
Company car gas card and cell phone paid for
Cons
Job security
great company bad management
Order Builder (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 16, 2017
when i first started to work for coke it was a joy. i loved going to work everyday and i did anything asked of me until i started to notice i was being used and abused. a job is for me to pay my bills but also to enjoy what i do. the management turned sour when favors wasn't returned. the system is built for the satisfaction of the company, no one really cares about the employees until it causes the company money.
Pros
benefits, 401k
Cons
breaks, pto, sick leave
Productive and Intersting
Merchandiser/ ORM (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2017
working for coke has been a pretty good experience, I just really wish the room for growth was more accessible, and noticed. Although they do internal and external growth, sometimes working as a merchandiser in the business, it can be very difficult to grow outside of the typical ladder system.
Pros
flexibility to work at your own pase yet in a high fast demanding business.
Cons
putting milemage on your personal vehicle if you are a merch.
It is an ever changing job that is always challenging and keeps me on my toes. There are decent benefits.
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Benicia, CADecember 30, 2016
If you are a business minded and sales driven this place is a great fit. You have to be diligent and willing to do a lot of self-teaching and able to network well. The pay is decent as well as the benefits.
Pros
Flexible schedule, decent pay, no work on weekends, good brand.
Cons
Lots of self teaching, you're on your own in your territory, not meeting goals leads to difficulties, a lot of road blocks within the systems used.
Tampa Florida
Driver (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 3, 2017
New owners took over and management leaves a lot to be desired. New managers have wrongfully Fired drivers as well as supervisors. They play favorites and rules are not equally enforced among all drivers. You have to constantly watch your back, and the hard workers get rewarded with more work while the slackers continue to slack.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
You have to work 50-60 hours a week to get the second pay and management cannot be trusted
Great exposure to broad customer base, extensive learning of sales, customer management, and negotiation skills.
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAJanuary 17, 2017
Great exposure to wide variety of selling/marketing/customer management situations. Provided self started goal oriented culture. Overall great role for the aspiring sales executive.
Pros
Great benefits (health, 401k, etc)
Cons
below average pay grade for role, very large company culture with lots of red tape.
Horrible company and even worse management
Driver/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bartonville, ILDecember 16, 2016
Management and salespeople do not care about anyone but themselves. The only time you hear from them is when you do something wrong. Which is all the time. No one can ever do anything right. No home time. You are scheduled to start at 5 am and they make the routes so big you aren't getting home until 5-6 pm. You have no control on how to run your route. The manager who has never ran a route before in his life decides how to route it for you. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
No home time horrible management
great people to work with, very diverse
Work From Home Agent- I (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 15, 2016
you feel like you are taking exams every month, you are evaluated on performance which is no problem. due to the calls you get from customers, it is luck if you get the amount of sales required to keep your job, even if you are great on the phone, have perfect attendance is still not good enough. everyone can have a low month which is not taken into consideration at this company if you are in the sales dept.
Pros
great for advancement
Cons
forgetting badge will get your on diciplinary action/shortened breaks/scorecards/attendance policy
Great American company
Order Replacement Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2017
I enjoyed working for Coca-Cola! Although, training and accountability can use some attention. When folks, with no experience, get placed at stores to cover for route merchandisers often do what they want and leave nothing but a mess and rework to be done. Otherwise, great company to work for!
Pros
tradition, pay, and benifits
Cons
hiring folks with no experience need to be held accountable
I love Coca-Cola Refreshments!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 11, 2016
I had a great experience here as the Receptionist at a Distribution Warehouse. Unfortunately, the new management of Coca-Cola Enterprises, chose to replace the Receptionists in Albuquerque and Gallup with a VOIP system that eliminated my position.

I'd go back in a heartbeat if they offered me any position! I loved being a part of this organization. Highly professional and excellent company culture!
Pros
Great management, great culture, casual Fridays with free Coke and popcorn, fun coworkers.
Cons
Everything here was wonderful - no cons!
You decide what time to finish the day
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXFebruary 16, 2017
You come back to other merchandisers garbage absolutely no help. a merchandiser has to be able to finish everything by his or her self every single time. management never answers calls, you eat on the run all the time. As a merchandiser has to finish 104 pallets in 10 hrs
no exceptions on third time you can't finish your terminated period.
Pros
meet people.
Cons
you will eat while driving
Dispatcher - fun at first....
Full time employee (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 22, 2017
First job I had here in OK after moving from California Well lit and ergonomic workstations - Got to try Freestyle machines before release to public - all the Coke products you could drink ( bad for you lol) Dispatched techs in San Diego where I used to live so familiar with the area very good compensation but weak management
Pros
nice pay and small teams
Cons
Mgmgt always in meetings
Team working enviorment
Order builder/Loader (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 28, 2016
I have enjoyed working for Coke, it has taught me a lot about team work and working for a cause. My day consists of working with other loaders to stack pallets of Coke to load the trucks for delivery. Although it is hard work it makes it easier when you have great management and co workers to work with. The hardest part of the job would be having no air conditioning during the hot summer days but I enjoy working along side good management and co workers.
Pros
Breaks, Good people to work with
Cons
No central air
Enjoy working with Coca Cola
Distribution Planner I (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 27, 2016
Plan and coordinate product deliveries to various DC’s to ensure on time customer delivery.  Utilize Planning and Load Creation Software to identify and provide the lowest cost delivery solution to the assigned DC’s.  Responsible for building and coordinating optimal delivery routes.  Maintain and manage knowledge base documents capturing best practices
Successful Contract Work
Procurement Reporting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 20, 2016
Accomplished team member developing effective logistics functions for multimillion-dollar projects. Advanced skills in coordinating tasks of several internal divisions’/external agencies’ mission to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of product and providing resources for plant readiness. A qualified professional with years of experience using multiple modules of Systems Applications and Products (SAP).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location