Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Found 2,587 reviews matching the search
I have enjoyed my career within the Coca Cola Company
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLSeptember 24, 2016
I have worked for Coca Cola for over seven years now. I am looking to relocate and I would like to explore organizations outside of this company. I have learned so much about the beverage industry during this time. The hardest part of my current position is having a balance of work/family time.
Productive work place, safe & fun
Supervisor/Shipping/Receiving Lead (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNSeptember 24, 2016
I love my job here, I just don't feel like the advancements are fair, I want to relocate to a warmer Climate.
They are a very good company to work for, They treat their employees fair,
Good paying jobs, good benefits
Pros
weekend lunches
Cons
no room for advancement
Great Place to work
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  IowaSeptember 23, 2016
At Coca-Cola Refreshments we strive to became better. A typical work day would start at 7:30 to prepare for conference calls. by 9am you are out in the Field talking with customers and work with co-workers. The day would end around 6. Sometime longer is needed.
Pros
Not stuck in an office, Working with great people
Cons
Long hours and very little work/life balance
Productive and competitive workplace with FUN as a key element.
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PASeptember 23, 2016
In my positions as a Market Development Manager (MDM), my position is Customer Service- based. I am the initial point of contact for new and potential customers to Coca-Cola Refreshments. We are responsible to seek new business, sustain current business, handle customer ordering, initiate sales and contracts, and apply working knowledge of all products and equipment.
MDM's daily routine consists of conducting sales calls with current and potential customers, although we as a team are in constant contact with one another motivating and assisting each other towards a common goal of sales generation and excellent customer service.
It is nice to be in the field daily and meet with business owners to help develop and advance their business and profitability.
Working for Coca-Cola is an enjoyable and rewarding position and it is great to work with a supportive team selling one of the number one brands in the world.
Pros
company discounts, FUN work environment, creating new contacts
Cons
Not enough hours in the day
fun contract position
Planner I (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2016
every week was different. I was planning for various disrtibution centers in Florida and the Caribbean and no two days were the same. the team was great to work with and you can always get help if you needed it.
Pros
free refreshments and great hours
Cons
contract positions are never safe
Good Work Life Balance
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 20, 2016
Enjoyed working for CCR. Good work life balance. Management is more reactive than proactive. Good 401k and health care package. They company has a great HR/ HERE team to help with any questions you may have.
overall iti s a very good company
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 20, 2016
My day consist of communicating with my co-workers, getting things set up for the next shift people, and making sure everyone is happy at the end of the day.
Pros
2 breaks and 1 lunch
Cons
short breaks and lunch
work place
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 20, 2016
I enjoyed working a this company but in the department I was working in the position was relocating to another state.I did enjoy working in the accounts receivable department.
Productive and great place to work.
(Contractor) - Server Administrator II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2016
Typical day at work included troubleshooting HP and IBM servers for configuration, patching and hardware issues, staging, configuring and maintaining 2000/2003/2008 servers including Virtual Servers (VMs), HP Blades and Stand-alone within CCR and field sites around the United States & Canada. Monitored performance issues and problems/resolution for all 1600 (plus) 2000/2003/2008 systems on-site and in the field. I was #1 in problem / resolution on the Intel Server Group’s team. I also monitored and reported on all server missed and failed backup with reasonable and successful troubleshooting daily. Used Symantec Veritas and Backup.exe to configure, troubleshoot and restart backups reported daily. Assist other IT groups in implementations that involve Intel Server related technologies.

I learned more troubleshooting techniques and problem resolution. Management was excellent. Co-workers, along with myself, were team-oriented.

The hardest part of my job setting priorities because there were so many task to complete in a short period of time. Rarely worked more than 10 hours per day but it was not uncommon.

The most enjoyable part of this position was learning new technologies and project management.
Pros
Flexible hours and good management along with great teamwork.
Cons
Top 3 Places I Ever Worked!
Rebill Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLSeptember 18, 2016
Coca-Cola Refreshments was one of the best employment experiences of my life! The highest quality people to work with, a terrific work environment, combined with the cultural and environmental conscience truly set this company apart.
Pros
Work Independently
Cons
It was a very long drive to and from work for me
picker
Certified forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GASeptember 18, 2016
hard work but paid off. it was a case pay position. I did love working here company treated you right. I learned a lot about working for what you want with this company
Bad work atmosphere
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 16, 2016
Getting paid every week helped me deal with the bad work atmosphere. Got a lot of overtime, I wouldn't mind going back. 401k provided and also insurance plans are offered.
Pros
30min lunch
Fun Place to Work
Sales and Logistics Planner III (Former Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILSeptember 16, 2016
I learned a lot while working at CCR. They were very creative in coming up with solutions for our customers. They were very big in having their employees give back to the community.
Hard Work with Little Reward
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 16, 2016
a typical day at work begins at 530 am, and can last until 4pm or later, depending upon volume and other factors. The opportunities for advancement within the company are minimal at best, as I have applied for a promotion 6 times and was only interviewed once, and not even in my home plant. Long hours and hard work, as the product is not easy to carry/move around. the most enjoyable part of the job was the relationships that I was able to build with store personnel, but dealing with our management was a crapshoot to say the least
Night-time Loader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 15, 2016
Coca-Cola company was a great company to be an employee: great hours; great benefits: others would help: didn't want to be laid off: Would love to work for this company again
in new jersey really good company for work
Commercial Operator (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 14, 2016
the best company for work
tin work
friendly management
possibility many
thanks coca cola i a truck driver
good good good good good good
Pros
free party an lunch
Cons
N/A
work
Warehouse lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Clovis, NMSeptember 14, 2016
I read my emails and do inventory I make and receive loads manage hours and employees at work. management is good we work well and is open to feedback.
CHECKER (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXSeptember 13, 2016
Lots of work. Job security. We get more accomplised by working together.Managers made sure employees were well trained.When people missed work job was very hard, because we kept alot of work.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
stayed shorthanded
Job security because keeping workers was impossible. Poor management.
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MOSeptember 13, 2016
Working at Coca-Cola gave me a great example of how warehouses should not be operated. Management was poor and keeping employees was even harder than finding good management. In my four years there we went through three managers just on my shift and at least 25 employees, and that's not an exaggeration. The people I worked with and the excellent benefits is what makes the job. I learned quite a few good skills while being employed there, despite the disorganization and hardships of the workplace.
Pros
Lengthy vacation, Good benefits
Cons
Long, unpredictable hours, Poor management
great work place..
drivers assistant (Former Employee) –  Park City, ILSeptember 13, 2016
a typical day at coca cola is arriving to work truck loaded me and the driver would take off and start our stops we would unload pallets at our stops and load the coolers with fresh coca cola products after our day off stocking cola products we would return back to the company do a review and start it again the following day.

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location