Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Found 3,397 reviews matching the search
Coca-Cola
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2017
Great systems and products. I was promoted twice in less than a year. Really enjoyed my time there. I would still be there if not recruited away for double the pay.
Would work there again or recommend to others.
Pros
Systems and Products sell themselves
Cons
Fast paced and challenging environment.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJuly 17, 2017
Managed a unionized work force of mechanics and electricians. Learned a great deal in process improvement implementation as well as project management and commissioning. Long hours, long commute.
Upliftiting entergetic environment which offers plenty of opportunities
Relief Account Manager/ Reset Management (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 16, 2017
A typical day at work consists of beginning my morning at the branch, checking emails to see if new jobs or requests were posted the previous day or that morning. As an Account Manager I would run the route, handle all diversities throughout the day, encourage customers over promotions and profit gain.
As a Resetter, basically I would execute the jobs posted for that day.

What I've learned is if I go into an Account with the attitude that I'm going to complete a task no matter what, most of the time I'm successful. Also, kindness and respect towards my customer is my moto.

For me it comes down to a forecast of the month. Setting realistic goals by month, week, day, hour and the moment. Never walk into an Account unprepared.

The diversity of Coca Cola is amazing, they really live up to their name and commercials.

The elements can be the challenge of the if your unprepared. Always, stretch and hydrate before you start the day.

Being part of one of the largest companies in the world is a joy to me. Great staff, many wonderful people to be around on a daily basis. Coca Cola has really taken care of my family and will never forget that.
Pros
I always felt trusted by my supervisor's, never micromanage.
Cons
Health Care
lousy pay, lousy conditions
Inventory Planner (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 16, 2017
Pay is well below market for several non-union positions. No opportunity for advancement or increased income. Gender biased, union environment. Good environment for someone who just wants a basic job.
Pros
stable job with little change
Cons
low pay, lack of opportunity
Great work environment
Freestyle Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 16, 2017
I love working here. There are plenty of opportunities to move up and do something completely different in each role. I recommend Coke as a career move that could benefit you.
Coca-Cola
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 15, 2017
I worked a Coca-Cola for 19 yrs and would still enjoy working there had it not been for the layoff's. Management was fair and promoted within. Benefits were great! The company strives for excellence in customer service. Many training opportunities are available.
Pros
Benefits, salaries are comperable or above market
Cons
Layoffs
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 15, 2017
It's a very fun place to work and company to work for. They have accceptable benifits and 401 plans. I have been with the company eight years so there I have it
Great job with a great company
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 14, 2017
I loved working for ccr and although I now work for a different company in the coca cola system I still love my job. I've been in sales since I started working and this is the first job I've had that hasn't gotten boring after a while.
Pros
Work life balance, good hours, great retirement plan.
Cons
Constantly trying to do things cheaper
Can be overwhelming at times
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXJuly 14, 2017
Overall this is a descent place to work...just not for me...due to scheduling and the amount of work requested for the amount of money! But overall not a bad place to work.
Benefits
Cons
Schedule
Coca-Cola Refreshment
Editor and chief (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 13, 2017
There are areas of opportunity in the area of advancement and salary. This is not applicable to the Coca-Cola Company but only the Coca-Cola Refreshment Company.
CCR Call center
Virtual Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 12, 2017
A great and diverse place to work with guaranteed hours, flexible shifts, bonuses, advancement opportunities, great staff, overtime availability, and great benefits.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAJuly 12, 2017
I was always treated fairly the 22 1/2 years I worked there.I had 2 awesome managers.Meet great people the #of years that I worked there but the job could be stressful even working from home.
Pros
Coca Cola nights at Six Flags was really fun/free for the employees
Cons
The monitoring get on your nerves.After working for Coca Cola for over 20 yrs, the supervisors still dinged you for unnecessary handle times.
Good job great benefits
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 12, 2017
Coca Cola is a great company the supervisors are great to you the managers take time to get to know you they make sure you are ready before they give you an assignment.
Pros
The access to coke products while at work the family environment they have
Cons
Short breaks twelve to fourteen hour days
Great Company
Functioned in the role of Receptionist (Former Employee) –  receptionistJuly 12, 2017
Great Company, work over eight years family growth and friendly environment great for families to enjoy all coke amines, great discount for employees and overall a friendly and calmly place to work.
Great team to work with!
Research & Revenue Assurance Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2017
See "star" rating above. A typical work day is consumed with responding to email from internal team member. The workplace has a diverse culture of employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a great team.
Pros
Great company!
Cons
N/a
Great place to work at
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 11, 2017
Great place to work at . I worked for them for about 10 years I had a wonderful time. But after ten years it was time for a career change. I advise any body to get a job there it's a really great company to work for.
Pros
Gift card
Cons
Pay
The best Place to work
Senior Team Leader SAP/Aseptic/NCB (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 11, 2017
Coca Cola is the best place to work. The company cares about the people and they believe in the movement of engagement with the people. I enjoyed all of my years working at coca cola and I should have never left the company.
Pros
Best work place
Cons
No exposure
Coke is a joke!!
Area Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 11, 2017
You would be a fool to work for this company in Denver! The manager and the entire culture there is unorganized, non-supportive and kaniving! keep it moving and sweep streets before you work here!
Pros
Cons
kirk gautier, and the entire management team
Good job
Ensured Staff (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 10, 2017
Overall a good job, especially for the younger crowd. Anybody over the ages of 35 might need to be in a higher position. They need more staff and more breaks. Maybe longer lunches. There are always changes that need to be made.
hated it
Handler (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 10, 2017
one of the best environments i have ever worked in. i was a dispatcher and the way my manager ran the company made it a breeze for me. we had a great team that was all focused on being great team players and getting the job done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca-Cola Refreshments. Our community is ready to answer.

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location