Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,541 reviews matching the search
Coca-Cola
Market Development Manager (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 11, 2016
A typical day at Coca-Cola as a Market Development Manager involves two main objectives: prospecting, account management/growth.
Not worth 12.75 an hour
Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 10, 2016
Long hours for low pay, very hard work. Hard on your back and hard on your wallet. They make you drive your own car with no pay compensated into your check for repairs. Management was a joke.
Pros
Cons
Very low pay, overworked
poor
Packaging/Forklift (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 10, 2016
long hours, slave work, hot warehouse. some supervisors will fire you for nothing fr. its like everybody waiting for some one to mess up
Productive, Fast Paced, Educational
Equipment Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 7, 2016
Working for Dollar/Thrifty gave me the ability to expand my customer service to a knew level, with problem solving, customer resolutions and satisfactions, and the further growth of my customer service skills.
Good working Environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Downey, CAJuly 6, 2016
My co workers were the best people to work with. They provided a good working environment and help each other. The job was easy but hard labor.
Pros
co workers, good supervisor
Cons
hard labor
Profile Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2016
I enjoyed coming to work everyday because of the people I worked with. The managers are helpful and happy to assist the employees w/ career advancements.
Pros
Free beverages and flexible hours
Cons
Can't think of anything.
productive work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 6, 2016
Working at Coca-Cola was a great experience. I learned to have patients with customer that had big issues with their system. With Coca-Cola you will always be busy. Everyday, you will have more than 100 calls. I can say that management is great. They care about your needs. They love to have lunch all together. I would say the hardest part of the job is having patients with customer that would insult you, that was not easy.
Pros
a company that cares about growing everyday
Cons
no time for yourself
Great company to work for.
Distribution Planning Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MOJuly 6, 2016
During my years at Coke, I have proudly served customers and my community. I am very proud of the brand we promote and my involvement with it.
productive and fun place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 3, 2016
i really enjoyed working for this company! i would definitely recommend this job to anyone in need of work in the san antonio area.
Productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 3, 2016
As a Merchandiser with Coca Cola I was able to to work in a fun, hard-working, and competitive environment. I built displays and met new people daily. Management was amazing.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
No complaints
Great place to work. Opportunities for training and advancement
Region Business Manager, Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 1, 2016
I worked in corporate. Great place to work and great culture. Opportunities for career training and advancement. Only downfall is they typically have layoffs every two years.
Good people to work with
Product Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Naugatuck, CTJune 30, 2016
I enjoyed the diversity of my position. Sometimes there were long hours but I like O/T. For others though, like the guys who had to do picking and loading and delivering, it could be an awful lot.
Account Developer
Distribution Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 29, 2016
The Account Developer serves as the primary contact between our large or small store managers / store owners. The position is responsible for exceptional customer relationships that are both befitting of the Coca-Cola brand and promote the needed trust to result in increased business through value added placements and sales
Review Summary
Sr Finance Mgr (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 29, 2016
Talented professional who is adept in the Financial, Accounting and/or operational arena. Excellent problem solver who works in a collaborative manner to achieve outstanding results.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Worked some weekends
Productive, great working enviroment
Project Management (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2016
Good Company! I love the culture of the company. Best way to stay float in the company is create and establish relationships with people it will be good.
Travel alot
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJune 29, 2016
Great to work at different locations almost everyday. Hours weren't set so you could finish quick some days or slow others.
Many opportunities to learn and grow.
Sanitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Dinuba, CAJune 28, 2016
I had many opportunities to learn new job duties and it allowed me to advance in the company. I also had the opportunity to take many training courses and be certified in specific areas pertaining to my job.
not worth your time
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 28, 2016
It's only good if you become full-time and you have to kiss but to get that management is very dishonest only way you can get anything if your one of there favorites if you're not Hispanic or white expect to get nothing out of this company but kicked in the behind
Pros
good pay
Cons
everything else
Order Puller
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 28, 2016
This was the WORST job that I ever had. Management was extremely lazy and expected THE WORLD and they couldnt even provide a peanut. No training and was expected to do my job....WTH!!! They should be reported to someone's labor board
Pros
Discounted Sodas on premises
Cons
Texas bad turn over rate due to hiring managers selecting family members over well qualified candidates.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 28, 2016
As a recruiter for Coca Cola Refreshments, I have seen great candidates that met or exceeded all of the qualifications Coca Cola was looking for. I have had over 8 managers that had me screen candidates to make it look like they have actually gave everyone a fair chance. They end up choosing their family members who have no experience at all for the position.

Their managers in Texas are so horrible. I would never recommend no one to work for Coca Cola due to this reason. These workers are under paid as well. I have seen the same position making 15-18 dollars an hour but in mexico or texas the mose they are making in 13 dollars an hour.

They need new management and I truly feel the Hiring managers should not be the ones interviewing them since they always choose their family member over someone who isn't qualified whatsoever.
Benefits
Cons
Chooses family members over well qualified ccandidate, pay, hours and time management

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location