Coca-Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Found 2,601 reviews matching the search
No Stabilty
Business Systems Analyst-SAP, IT, FINANCE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 9, 2016
Always wondering if I would be laid off on a daily basis. No room for growth. Not place for me but could be great place for others.
Pros
Meet great people
Cons
Lack of job stability
Coca Cola sales itself but somewhere along the way the core values get lost
Sales (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 9, 2016
I was reading reviews and had to agree with many. I have to say that CCR was a great company who learned to focus on its shareholders, now its all about numbers and making them happy even if it means pushing products and programs that do not work for the customer and its employees being pushed to have no home and work life balance. There is little room for the small stuff in a personal life anymore. At times even employees have to question who they are trained to become ethically to make the numbers. Let us just say the money is good but you will bleed red and your managers will cut you to bleed. Advancement is the good boy system and expect to have unfair reviews and to apply for your job every few years. Management is done by fear with little appreciation. Its a company with a great mission and vision but its gotten lost along the way. I saw it happen for many, many years. I saw 15 year veterans not make the cut. Its a roller coaster. How did they get so lost along the way, Small businesses suffer the most and employees are what we called the "coke lords", force the programs and make them take the new products. Take care of your people and they will take care of you. Stop the dog and pony shows for senior levels, Don't forget the small customers and stop price gauging them. You have been known to keep employees for 20-30 years but you have been known to cut them just as quickly. As time passes it is all about those who do what they are told and don't ask questions even when its questionable. Push those numbers - right!!
Pros
Benefits, innovative market, great cutsomers
Cons
Poor vehicle and mileage compenstaion, comssion programs are inadequate or not correct, over worked, no stability in programs, takes advantage of its employees and cutsomers
Material Planner (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 8, 2016
Good company if you have a 4 year degree. This is NOT a company for someone trying to move up, by learning within the company, and/or putting your time in. Either be a manager, or look into another company.
Pros
Time off
Cons
Small/mediocre promotions, without a 4 year degree.
Good Benefits
Team Lead/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 8, 2016
Great pay and a great company to work for. I could not stay there because I am still attending college and the work hours did not work with my class schedule. They require someone to work a lot of overtime and I was not able to comply with that schedule.
Great Job, Bad Management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Bryson City, NCAugust 8, 2016
The job itself is great. However, the management and co-workers are horrible. i was a closer and was constantly left with work first shift didnt want to do. when this was brought up with management i was told to suck it up
Pros
decent pay
Cons
several thing done here are illegal
Good job
Utility Driver (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 8, 2016
Good company to work for, great people sometimes long hours and some days not so many good deal on soda .......... The only set back is you never know what you are going to be doing each day
Not a good company to work for.
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Okmulgee, OKAugust 6, 2016
I was harassed by a co-worker.A manager and two supervisors where notified. Only one supervisor talked to the co-worker but nothing was ever done besides that. I continued to be harassed with them knowing and other co-worker telling them, but still nothing was done. It got so bad i left the company and the co-worker that harassed me still works there.
Enjoyed meeting new people on a daily basis. Physical work, but loved that part.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 6, 2016
Overall, when working, it was more good than bad days. Physically, mentally challenging but fast paced and exciting.
Pros
Worked independently, able to show that I could get the job done; w/o constant supervision.
Cons
Not much time to spend w/family.
An amazing experience
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Apopka, FLAugust 5, 2016
I worked here during the summer as an intern and they treated me as an equal the hours were very flexible, if I needed help I felt comfortable asking anyone in the company. Overall I learned a lot and if they were hiring for another assistant I would be the first to apply.
productive busy work place
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 5, 2016
work environment was busy and productive, until they brought in new machines to do the work, which cause my position to fail.
Great place
Planner (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 2, 2016
Great Place to work! Quiet and very supportive and friendly environment. Great pay and hours as well
Fun Place to work for
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 2, 2016
Great Company, excellent brand and a solid company to work, An excellent management team always there to help and help you achieve your goals, great benefits.
Pros
Good Pay and benefits.
Good entry level job
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDAugust 1, 2016
CCR was really good company to work for- especially when it comes to getting experience in the Food/beverage industry. This is a sales based position and you will have to use any sales acumen to secure additional space in stores.
My advice
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  South BrunswickJuly 31, 2016
If you have urges to bytch slap stupid, loud mouth, uncaring, low class people then my advice is not go near this company. It's one thing to have a job at coke because you can't do anything else but it's another not to be humble about it and bully employees...
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Everything especially management
Long stressful days
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJuly 27, 2016
Unpredictable work schedule/hours. Management is only out for themselves, and that is the same with co-workers. Typical day at work includes dealing with impatient customers and store management, having to wait on delivery trucks, and having to work behind your co-workers.
Advancement Opportunities
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2016
I started my career with Coca Cola in 1995 and through hard work, dedication and learning new skills, I quickly advanced and received promotions throughout the years and had my career for 21 years with this company.
Good balance
Account Manager Small Format (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJuly 26, 2016
Managing 60+ accounts can be hard but, CCR has the support structure to allow you succeed. Understand the value you can bring you accounts and you'll go far in the company.
Pros
High value brand, computer and phone are part of the package, pension, 401k, good hours
Cons
No work car, having to rotate and merchandise your stores, monetary incentive meet you sales goals is a confusing set of metrics and can be overly inflated
Productive and fun work place. With a stroing portfolio
Sr. Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2016
Lots of travel and hard work. Got to see lots of new places and meet some great people. Had the opportunity to sale some great brands and in new avenues. It was fun to watch the brands grow year over year.
Amazing job with great work environment
Large Store Account Manager (Former Employee) –  West Plains, MOJuly 26, 2016
Fast work pace, great products, worked with great people, however when the privately owned was bought out by north America coca cola policies changed and it became more about the higher ups making more money .. Cutting major funds for all employees and changing policies.
Pros
Great job security
Cons
Driving 2000 miles a week, taking away company fleet
Love the people
Financial Services Manager I (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLJuly 26, 2016
The people here are amazing, which makes it hard to look elsewhere!! Not sure why I need to add 20 words. Would say the compensation here could be a bit better, but overall good benefits.
Pros
People
Cons
Compensation

Coca-Cola Refreshments Reviews by Location