Coca Cola European Partners Employee Reviews

Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDDecember 16, 2017
As a merchandiser you are always out in the field in different locations and working with different people. Minimal supervision with no stress as long as your job is done correct.
get ready for some heavy lifting
Store Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 13, 2017
by the very nature of the product you will work your behind off. Wal Mart receives between 8 and 15 pallets of product every delivery. About 80% of what is received is needed on the floor immediately. So get ready you are there by yourself and it all needs to get filled before you leave. sometimes the store will be on the list twice in one day. The second trip through will be just as empty as it was in the morning.
Pros
pay check
Cons
filling shelves at Wal Mart
no breaks
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 12, 2017
they didn't treat service with any respect.all they did is push us to work all hours without any breaks.management was arrougant and would not take suggestions.
Excellant company to work for
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72209December 12, 2017
The best job I've ever had. it was fast paced, but not too pressured to get production numbers. I saw myself retiring there, but unfortunately they shut down our production.
Pros
Pay, benefits, work environment
Cons
Coke is shutting down all the small production facilities.
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 9, 2017
Great place to work. I met some of the nicest stand up kind of people while there. They had a mentoring program and it really helped some out when they needed it.
Pros
great people
Coca Cola Days
Regional Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 7, 2017
Grew here into every role possible and made me learn a lot for a fortune 500 company. Did sales/marketing/event management for years and enjoyed the day to day.

Sadly underpaid for the role and had to leave after 10 years due to new ownership.
Pros
Big company/friendships/corporate structure
Cons
salary/leadership/
Excellent company with awesome advancement opportunities
Class A Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GANovember 30, 2017
This is a fast paced work place. A person really needs to be in good physical shape and you must love the job because if you don't enjoy what you do it will be a nightmare for you here.
Coca Cola Enterprises Review
Bottle Can Planner (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 26, 2017
Coca Cola is a great place to work and I would recommend the job to my friends. The job requires clerical and administrative Knowledge. furthermore, you will also need knowledge in Outlook, Excel, and Word. I also managed the routes of 9 technicians all over the United States. I utilized computer programs such as word, excel, power point, outlook, and people soft.

Established relationship with customers, supervisors and sales representatives. Prepared and coordinated equipment orders for shipment, fountains and bottle / can equipment, technicians install, moves, removes, and disconnect vending machines.

The culture is a positive workplace, which leads to increased productivity, better employee morale, and the ability to keep skilled workers. The workplace atmosphere is comfortable and safe, and I enjoyed working with Coca Cola Enterprises.
Pros
friendly workplace
Cons
lay offs
good company
Driver/Sales/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 25, 2017
hardwork but they also pay you for it. you also have a lot of chance of advancement if you go above and beyond. would recommend it to anyone looking for this type of work.
Pros
good management
Cons
long house
Most People
Sr. Shipping/Receiving Clerk A/P (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 22, 2017
Most people at COCA COLA ENTERPRISES were very nice and positive Co-workers. Worked well with forklift drivers, Never had a problem with most fellow Co-workers.
Pros
Most people are positive
Cons
Challenging people
Fun and exciting place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 20, 2017
Visited accounts and potential accounts to increase or gain more volume. I would cold call potential new customers, service existing customers, oversee new installations of equipment, presentations to large new accounts to key people, and complete required paperwork and follow through. The hardest part of the job was collaborating with other departments to keep what was agreed with customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning everyday on the job and working to exceed quotas. Getting my MBA through Coca-cola's paid education.
Pros
Coca-cola name, salary, health benefits, paid education
Cons
Long hours, management inconsistencies, lack of advancement opportunities
wonderful place to work.
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 18, 2017
Great place to work until the worse manager ever came screwed things up then got fired. The people genuinely become friends that last for years and years.
Pros
almost everything.
I haven't worked there in 10yrs
Sr. Demand Planner/ Production Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Niles IL.November 9, 2017
When we were family owned it was a great place to work. We were treated like we were part owners. In 2001 we were bought out by CCE Coca Cola Enterprises who after 3 years of updating our computer systems.started downsizing. Back then they tried to make the Chicago market change to there national business plan which was a big mistake. Chicago is unique and always will be.
Pros
Up to date softwear
Cons
Downsizing was not handled very well from 2003 to 2007.
It’s a job
DRIVER MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 30, 2017
You get out what you put in good company to work for it is hard word. Good pay insurance is fair medical, dental, vision,an life paid vacation depends on your years of service
Pros
Discounts on product
Cons
No breaks
Account Manager and Business Development (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 20, 2017
Much of my sales experience was gained with Coca-Cola. I had the opportunity to learn several different facets of the business and try new things while constantly gaining new sales experience.
too much turnover
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2017
The company is going throught so many changes it is hard for anyone to enjoy working here. However, there are many many wonderful people that work here.
great group of peers
Field Service Installer (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXOctober 19, 2017
I left only for advancement because there was very little room for advancement without moving to a big job market. If i were in a different job market i would reconsider rejoining them
Pros
freedom to do your job
Cons
deadend
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 19, 2017
Good place to work. Can be political. Low margin business that can be affected greatly by any significant business loss. Cliques form and that can affect advancement.
Great place to work.
Ok customer service (outbound) (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 18, 2017
Outbound calls to merchants to take orders for delivery of Coca Cola products. Sales of new products. Set times for special promotions. Schedule delivery date and time.
Pros
customers were expecting call
Cons
Some customers spoke poor english.
Enjoyed working at Coca Cola Enterprises
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 9, 2017
Was a quick paced and stressful environment. Worked 40-50 hrs per week. It had very good benefits and compensation packages. A good management team.The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge of solving the issues in the field and pleasing the customers.
Pros
Compensation package
Cons
Working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca Cola European Partners. Our community is ready to answer.