Coca Cola European Partners Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Driver Instructor (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 13, 2018
A great company to work for good family time pay is good benefits is good good managers good time off to spend with your family good on the job training
Relaxed atmosphere
Forklift Operator, Order Filler/Builder, Yard-Dog (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2018
The atmosphere was very relaxed and comfortable. I had a very understanding, caring supervisor. The benefits were great. They provided the employees with bonuses and gifts each
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Frequent layoffs
long days...well paid.
Account Manager/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 10, 2018
Long days of work, with good compensation and great benefits. I always had work to do in one account or another. The job was very high pace and the time flew, but it was stressful at times.
Productive and fun place to work for
Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 9, 2018
I loved working for Coca-cola, One of my best jobs in USA. Fun environment however the pay is low in comparison with other call centers. A lot of opportunities for advancement. Overtime is optional but available most of the time.
Pros
Fun environment, employee discounts
Fast Paced and Over worked
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 5, 2018
Company was fast paced and needed better leadership. In my experience I had lots of managers needing assistance. I learn lots of good things in regards to the company.
Route driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Marianna, ARJanuary 1, 2018
Daily route driver delivering Coca Cola products to customers within a region. Secondary duties as Utility Relief & forklift driver. Also assisted in-store salesman for special promotions.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Long hours and hard work
High Paced Work Enviroment
Retail Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALDecember 29, 2017
Typical work day was busy, customer follow ups, the ability to using analysis to forecast data. Management was stable, and hands on, the work culture was cut throat. hardest part was meeting sales goals, most enjoyable was building customer relationships.
A very productive and fast pace work environment.
Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 19, 2017
Management was not as consistent as one would prefer. Made for a difficult work environment at crucial times of advancement from entry level positions.
Pros
Very reliable benefit and stock packages within the company.
Cons
The work hours would take a fall depending on seasonal outcomes.
This company has many advantages for an employee to advance as long as the proper management can train and support them.
Planning Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORDecember 18, 2017
Corporate-minded individuals with strong customer service skills are what is needed for this company. It is a well established company with many rooms for advancement. Being well-staffed in the Sales and Marketing department is vital to their growth. I feel as if this company does not have suitable staffing for maintaining current Coke accounts or attaining new.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDDecember 16, 2017
As a merchandiser you are always out in the field in different locations and working with different people. Minimal supervision with no stress as long as your job is done correct.
get ready for some heavy lifting
Store Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 13, 2017
by the very nature of the product you will work your behind off. Wal Mart receives between 8 and 15 pallets of product every delivery. About 80% of what is received is needed on the floor immediately. So get ready you are there by yourself and it all needs to get filled before you leave. sometimes the store will be on the list twice in one day. The second trip through will be just as empty as it was in the morning.
Pros
pay check
Cons
filling shelves at Wal Mart
no breaks
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 12, 2017
they didn't treat service with any respect.all they did is push us to work all hours without any breaks.management was arrougant and would not take suggestions.
Excellant company to work for
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72209December 12, 2017
The best job I've ever had. it was fast paced, but not too pressured to get production numbers. I saw myself retiring there, but unfortunately they shut down our production.
Pros
Pay, benefits, work environment
Cons
Coke is shutting down all the small production facilities.
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 9, 2017
Great place to work. I met some of the nicest stand up kind of people while there. They had a mentoring program and it really helped some out when they needed it.
Pros
great people
Coca Cola Days
Regional Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 7, 2017
Grew here into every role possible and made me learn a lot for a fortune 500 company. Did sales/marketing/event management for years and enjoyed the day to day.

Sadly underpaid for the role and had to leave after 10 years due to new ownership.
Pros
Big company/friendships/corporate structure
Cons
salary/leadership/
Excellent company with awesome advancement opportunities
Class A Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GANovember 30, 2017
This is a fast paced work place. A person really needs to be in good physical shape and you must love the job because if you don't enjoy what you do it will be a nightmare for you here.
Coca Cola Enterprises Review
Bottle Can Planner (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 26, 2017
Coca Cola is a great place to work and I would recommend the job to my friends. The job requires clerical and administrative Knowledge. furthermore, you will also need knowledge in Outlook, Excel, and Word. I also managed the routes of 9 technicians all over the United States. I utilized computer programs such as word, excel, power point, outlook, and people soft.

Established relationship with customers, supervisors and sales representatives. Prepared and coordinated equipment orders for shipment, fountains and bottle / can equipment, technicians install, moves, removes, and disconnect vending machines.

The culture is a positive workplace, which leads to increased productivity, better employee morale, and the ability to keep skilled workers. The workplace atmosphere is comfortable and safe, and I enjoyed working with Coca Cola Enterprises.
Pros
friendly workplace
Cons
lay offs
good company
Driver/Sales/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 25, 2017
hardwork but they also pay you for it. you also have a lot of chance of advancement if you go above and beyond. would recommend it to anyone looking for this type of work.
Pros
good management
Cons
long house
Most People
Sr. Shipping/Receiving Clerk A/P (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 22, 2017
Most people at COCA COLA ENTERPRISES were very nice and positive Co-workers. Worked well with forklift drivers, Never had a problem with most fellow Co-workers.
Pros
Most people are positive
Cons
Challenging people
Fun and exciting place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 20, 2017
Visited accounts and potential accounts to increase or gain more volume. I would cold call potential new customers, service existing customers, oversee new installations of equipment, presentations to large new accounts to key people, and complete required paperwork and follow through. The hardest part of the job was collaborating with other departments to keep what was agreed with customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning everyday on the job and working to exceed quotas. Getting my MBA through Coca-cola's paid education.
Pros
Coca-cola name, salary, health benefits, paid education
Cons
Long hours, management inconsistencies, lack of advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca Cola European Partners. Our community is ready to answer.