Coca Cola European Partners Employee Reviews

Enjoyed working at Coca Cola Enterprises
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 25, 2017
As a merchandiser I learned a lot of different things. Met a lot of new people. I had lots of fun at every job location. Management was great as well.
Pros
Great Advancements
Cons
Great Turnover rate.
incredible company
Sales Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 23, 2017
I cannot say enough about what a great company it was to work for. Wonderful management who cared very much about their people. they expected everyone to work 12 hours a day, which became a problem when I wanted more work/life balance. all in all I was lucky to have had that experience.
Open to Innovative ideas
Financial Analyst Intern, Reporting and Analytics (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLApril 11, 2017
The team reporting and analytics is new in Brandon Office, consisting of highly knowledgeable analysts and great team members. All the associates are very supportive and the most enjoyable part is the enthusiasm I see in every employee there, which encourages me to do the best!
Fast paced, fun, sales oriented business
Sales Executive/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAApril 11, 2017
Build relationships and leverage them to maximize Coca-Cola sales. Coca-Cola is a Fast paced environment with excellent opportunity for upward growth.
Pros
the days go by really fast
Cons
You have to be willing to deal with a lot of stupidity
Terrible upper managment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAApril 9, 2017
Upper management is completely clueless about the reality of operations. San Leandro Coca-Cola management is lost and looking for low paying supervisors to make up their lack of experience.. .
Enjoyed working for Coca Cola
Field Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 3, 2017
Was very proud to working for Coca Cola, never had any problems with management. Worked for Coca Cola for 24 1/2 years holding several different positions.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLMarch 24, 2017
Great people, great environment, have worked here over 15years and would love to retire. The only downfall is that it can be very political and hard to move up in certain spaces.
It was a pretty rewarding job.
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHMarch 17, 2017
start about 6 a. m. and get done in about 10 hours Monday through Friday. Deliver about 20 stops a day. Unload pop and deliver into stores. Heavy lifting and repetitive lifting and bending. Management was kind of overbearing but big company garbage to deal with. The customers were pretty good. Got to see some different scenery everyday. Backbreaking work. Getting paid and customers were good.
Pros
Home daily and pay.
Cons
Heavy, fast paced work and management.
fun and exciting friendly atmosphere
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 13, 2017
one of the best jobs ive ever had. the staff is friendly and they rain you based on your level of confidence. management gives you the tools you need in order to grow with the company.
Pros
you get incentives
Cons
hard to advance
Great Workplace
Cyber Security Engineer SME (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2017
Great team and work environment. Free coke products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really enjoyed my experience there even though it was a short contract. Overall a great cpmpany
Fun
Warehouse Worker / Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYMarch 7, 2017
It is a great corporation to work for. There were many perks to the job witch gave incentive to be productive. Id recommend the job to people would are willing to work hard
Good job great people
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 6, 2017
Job was fun and enjoyable, work life balance was great but low pay for the area. The only complaint I have is that after 9 years I was finally where I thought I should be pay wise but then I was ask to take a pay cut UGH......
Pros
Great People and Great Management
Cons
Pay
Exciting company culture
HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2017
Absolutely wonderful company to work for, typical day is relaxed and managers do not micromanage. You are trusted and expected to do your job satisfactory. Employees are treated well and respected.
Pros
Free soft drinks fountain machine in office, discounted drinks, great company culture
Cons
difficult to be promoted or hired full-time, frequent reorganizations and restrucutres every 3-5 years.
Account Manager
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INMarch 1, 2017
8-10 hour work day.
Learned how to sale.
Good Managers.
Awesome co-workers.
Low share market, high sales goals.
Calling on multiple customers.
Pros
Good Pay, good hours
Cons
High sales goals
Well run company
Warehouse Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 28, 2017
Very good leadership at the Plant level. Job Culture was one of survival of the fittest and holiday volumes were challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job was making the month - the most challenging was the holiday season.
Pros
Structure, management
Cons
Pay
succesful company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 16, 2017
The management at the time was not very supportive but it has been several years since I worked there. The typical work week was about 45 hours.
Long hours, low pay
Sales / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cocoa, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Expect to do everything yourself, no help from management when you have projects going on. its your job description plus twenty other things that are not part of your job.
Excellent Company. Member of the Coca-Cola family
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2017
when I started at CCE, it was an independent company managing bottling and distribution operations in North America and Europe. As such, it has a lot of activity in the logistics area that was my strength. I learned a lot and I led very interesting projects that proved to be important assets for the organization
Pros
People had long careers with this company. Good salaries
Cons
Very few other than the heavy workload.
General Labor/Forklift Operator/Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Loved the people I worked with rather than the management. I performed multiple job duties even when I was not asked too. The atmosphere of the workplace was good, there was great teamwork.
Benefits
Cons
Disrespectful Managers
Coca Cola was a great company to work for
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJanuary 17, 2017
Getting the days work completed Letting my associates know what has to be done for the rest of the day How much picking has to be done and how many trucks have to be loaded
Pros
Great Benfits
Cons
Bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca Cola European Partners. Our community is ready to answer.