Coca Cola European Partners Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work - Never a dull moment
Distribution Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJune 16, 2017
I loved working for Coca-Cola, started there when I was 19 years old. I've met many good people while being employed by them and I enjoyed working for them for many years.
Pros
people, Tshirts
Cons
lack of communication
was family oriented
Delivery Route Driver/sales (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WIJune 15, 2017
very family oriented before cce bought us out very good pay and good hours didn't have to work weekends or holidays got paid weekly a lot of good guys
Hard manual labor
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXJune 15, 2017
Lot of physical activity. Pulling pallets up and down a lot. Big downfall was being at the account managers will when it comes to orders and they would order too much product.
Pros
Plenty of hours
Cons
Chinese overtime
good benefits and pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 8, 2017
employees easy to get along and supervisors nice place to work learn patients and accountability hardest part of the job loading and unloading most enjoyable part is pay
Pros
good lunches
Cons
healthcare
Very high paced place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 2, 2017
Coke is a very busy place with good benefits and plenty of job security .Most days are spent going from store to store building displays and stocking shelves .
Pros
good benefits
Cons
not much time for a good lunch
I was with this company for eight long years.
Route Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJune 1, 2017
I was with this company for eight long years. I worked hard everyday. I enjoyed the work. The pay was decent as well. My only problem was that I was never granted an opportunity for advancement when I clearly met all criteria. I left the company due to being over looked continuously.
demanding yet rewarding job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 30, 2017
this is the best company that i have ever worked for the benifits are excellent the pay was great and the people are very caring and understanding. great company
Pros
great pay
hauppauge location
Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYMay 26, 2017
there was no room for work life balance at all.
overtime was not paid if you are salary, nor was it compensated for in time off.
there was no room to grow at all nor become cross trained in other functions
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Coca-Cola
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Victoria, KSMay 26, 2017
As an account manager, we focused ordering of products for stores while keeping professional relationships with the key account contact. Stores and territories ranged depending on geography but my territory housed large retail giants like Wal-Mart. Can be stressful depending on the retail industry you're working with as inventory can be difficult to manage around Holidays, Summer, etc. Corporate atmosphere is definite as they have a brand and reputation to protect.
Pros
Large Company
Cons
Corporate is a numbers game
beautiful place to work
Warehouse clerk for third shift (Former Employee) –  Aurora, MOMay 25, 2017
forklift training, building in a timely manner and good people to work with and less stressful and better environment ......This is a good place to start life
Pros
dinners and events
Cons
if people dont show up for work its hard

Want to know more about Coca Cola European Partners?

Ask a question
just rated this company earlier
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 23, 2017
i rated this company 2 web pages earlier - i ask you take my responses from my previous submission - i really done have any more to add for this particular company
Pros
same as before
Cons
same as before
Good place to work.
Imaging Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 18, 2017
Started working at 6:30 am and ended at 3 pm. When I first started had to prepare documents for scanning and then moved on to indexing, data entry and scanning. Management was ok.
Very Fast Pace
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 16, 2017
This is a very fast pace job. You need to be a self starter, organized and have great customer service skills. I have learned to be very flexible because my job duties and location can change from day to day.
poor culture
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 13, 2017
The culture was poor at the location I was at. There was little cooperation among the employees. Many jobs worked right through almost every holiday. The work-life balance was thus poor. I would not recommend the company to others.
Good company
Delivery Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAMay 12, 2017
Growth opportunities. Good leadership. Excellent benefits package to include dental, vision, medical, 401k, vacation and sick time, stock options and a pension.
Just a Number
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2017
Out of College working for CCE! Great Opportunity to be with a company a very long time. But all good things must come to an end. New management destroyed great team of folks, battered and beat down. Inconsistent direction and simply ineffective management styles - actually told we were replaceable and simply numbers on a page by a superior once...
Pros
Great Brand, Market Share
Cons
Management went South
Great work experience
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAMay 4, 2017
Made pretty decent wages. Treats their employees with respect. Can make a career out of it. Supervisors do take there jobs seriously. But if you stay on task and do what your supposed to do then there are no issues.
Pros
Work at your pace
Great Career
HR Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 3, 2017
The most enjoyable memory I have of Coca-Cola Enterprises were the people from the senior leadership down, they were focused on communication, integration, inclusion, and diversity.
Veyr professional and fun enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMay 2, 2017
It was great working for this company. A typical day was very relaxing and productive, I learned about the soda industry and management always kept their employees in the loop with new products coming out..
Everyone was so professional and friendly. The hardest part of the job was making sure reports were completed in a timely manner and the most enjoyable part of the job was the people. Great personalities. Team players ! Great company.
Pros
breaks
Cons
schedules
good benifits, low pay, heavy lifting
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 1, 2017
low paying company. benefits are good and extra vacations time can be bought. product lines are constantly added which increase work load. lots of heavy lifting and often came home exhausted.
Pros
benifits
Cons
heavy lifting, large workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca Cola European Partners. Our community is ready to answer.