Coca Cola European Partners Employee Reviews

Would not recommend working for Coca Cola
Sales Specialist/Account Management (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 23, 2016
Great company, no career advancement, low salaries.

If you worked for Coke, it would take you years to grow, if it happens. Only a few people get somewhere at Coke. The salary is very low, very strict with schedule and attendance.
Free pop
Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 12, 2016
Great place to start out. Not many opportunities for operations positions. Holidays and weekends are the busiest times. Call off a problem,.
Pros
free pop
Account Manager
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CADecember 12, 2016
Responsible for ordering, maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts. Job Responsibility (Corporate) - Manage each assigned outlet through face to face customer service. - Ensure no foreign product in Division owned equipment. - Manage inventory levels at assigned customer accounts using hand held equipment. - Execute point of sale. - Sell new brands and additional product to established customers. - Ensure product rotation, and process damages.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Flat organisation structure limit career move
Family atmosphere
Merchandising Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INDecember 5, 2016
A job that was physical and kept you moving. You got to meet many different types of people dealing with customers. I learned customer relations through this job.
Well know company with great pride
WAREHOUSE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, OROctober 17, 2016
Being a part of a world wide company makes you feel proud to work there. Opportunity for advancement within the area or moving around the U.S.
Great Experiences
Account Manager II (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILOctober 14, 2016
Enjoyed learning the consultative selling approach and having a direct impact on the growth and revenue of the company. Great experiences!
good workplace enviroment
FLEET SERVICE SUPERVISOR/MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 8, 2016
CCE is a good place to work, with a friendly feel. In almost 6 years my position changed dramatically and became almost 2 jobs in one.
the pay scale is too wide between levels, and takes years to earn a fair living VS the job demands. all in all no regrets.
Never have a set schedule
Lead Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAOctober 4, 2016
Go to stores to merchandise customers and build displays. Most of the time you're getting called to go help other workers on they're route cause they just can't keep up.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Management, hours and pay
My working experience
Sales Center Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 3, 2016
My experience with years of service with my current job and company. Have worked with many kinds of people external and internal. I enjoy working with others along meeting new people. Currently consists in the Office as an Administrator doing various jobs such as payroll, HR paperwork, customer service and busy switchboard along with many other office detailed duties. As far as the hardest part I cannot really think of one. The enjoyable part is working with many types people from managers to my co workers. I also like learning new skills along with using my own experiences to help with myself gain the skills I need to be production in my job
Sales at Wausau Paper
Territory Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MISeptember 21, 2016
Great company to go to work for, in the 'away-from-home towel and tissue' industry. Treats employees very well. Small company but my experience has been that they are super fast to react and to get answers for their sales people. Have been here for two years and have grown professionally and learned a lot about the paper (towel and tissue) industry. Wausau was recently acquired by a large towel and tissue manufacturer; SCA. My experience with Wausau and thus far with SCA is that both employers treat their employees well, compensation is fair, benefits (phone, comp, healthcare, vacation, healthclub reimbursement, vehicle allowance, ) are all strong.
Pros
strong vehicle allowance, healthcare is solid
Cons
small player in market
New company swire sucks
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 9, 2016
Its a great company to work for because of pay and benefits, but you barely get any hour and are always getting your routes last minute. Also when suporvisors say they will help you , dont belive them because most of them will make it worse or take off when they hear that its going to be a large load about 20 pallets.

Also not many people like the new company swire it sucks because everthing has changed
Pros
Pay, discount prices on product, benefits, very team orianted
Cons
Shorts breaks/lunches long shifts
Innovative and high energy company
Director, Digital Workplace Domain (Global) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2016
Exciting and innovative company focused on continuous improvement. Great culture that focuses on winning together with the company's customers and employees.
CDL-A Full Service Driver (Current Employee) –  texas and arizonaAugust 30, 2016
Decent salary lots of vacation time an personal time good management and supervisors open door policy just like a big family.
Pros
advancment opportunities discouints
My job with Coca Cola was nice for the time I was there.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 30, 2016
My job was outsourced to another country. I enjoyed being there with everyone up until that point. There were many good aspects to the position. I hope that many jobs remain in the USA.
coca-cola (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 20, 2016
I had a great team to work with. My direct reports were all very hard working. Management was very easy to work with. Had a good working relationship with the union leaders.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
great deal of travel
A normal day at work
Customer Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 20, 2016
I come into work & turn my coworkers computers on & get right to work with little small talk with my coworkers when they arrive for a few moments. Each day can be a different form the previous day. With having to answer phone calls, emails, IM messages, & more from my techs, techs supervisors, & other employee's I've become a better multitasking person along with having to make hard decisions in difficult situations. The part I do enjoy are my coworkers with being able get to know one another & form that good workmanship relation but having a down said to that is not all coworkers work has hard, care for the job, or knowledge about the job or workplace. Which leads to some poor management issues which can make the job harder at times along with those other issues.
Pros
A lot of vacation time, set hours & days off, & Social events
Cons
Attendance/Sick policies, Not able to move up in company, Lack of communication with employees, & Poor management skills
merchandising
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 19, 2016
On a typical day, I would deliver up to 6 stores a day and merchandise. This job had the same routine daily. The hardest part of the job was building heavy displays with the product. The easiest part of the job was meeting new people in different stores while building relationships with store management.
benefits
Cons
management
Coca-Cola Account Manager
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2016
Great job, great work-life balance. Good career start, turnover is high due to account managers leaving. Great start for young fresh out of college adults.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Great at execution and huge customer focus
Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2016
Everyone at this company had a singular focus - do what it takes to service our customers. At this time, the company no longer exists. It has been purchased by another great organization - The Coca-Cola Company.
The best job to have GREAT COMPANY!
Was A Merchandiser/Vendor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 10, 2016
This company was what family meant all the merchandisers/vendors were great and my supervisors were great when I was part time I never complained I was making real good money the gas reimbursement was really good and if you put forth the work time and keep up to date with your supervisors they will work with you. When I was part time I was working 40+ hours just because my supervisors trusted me with my work and if a store called in and said they need a touch up I'd always accepted it. I left because I wanted to go to a CDL school to get my CDL I am planning on returning after I go through my school I'll never see anything wrong with this company especially how they felt like family
Pros
Great benefits, great pay, and gas reimbursement
Cons
Updating your passcode every 80 days lol

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coca Cola European Partners. Our community is ready to answer.