Coca Cola Refreshments

Coca Cola Refreshments Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Checker (Current Employee), Springfield, ILNovember 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: long weeks
Nice work environment and cool coworkers. supervisor is the best and part time hours make my ascheduke very flexible! There are some very bust times nd at other times it is very slow so it about evens out.
Great place to work.
Order Builder (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 17, 2014
Pros: free drinks.
Come to work exercise start work work as a team get the job done. Most enjoyable part of the day is when your clocking out going home, there is no hard part as long as you eat and get enough sleep.
A Good Place to work
Receiving Lead (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: wages for certain positions
Coca Cola is a nice place to work the people are good workers and team.
Ok place to work
Reset Supervisor (Former Employee), Bronx, NYNovember 13, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: heavy work load
Managed employees in a union environment. Overall, good company to work for, when they are not doing a reorganization.
Great Benefits
Account Rep (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLNovember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: strenuous work/takes away from family life
This company has great benefits! The co-worker were awesome to people to get along with.
Extremely fast pace, potentially stressful
Large Store Account Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 10, 2014
Start very early morning, daily deadlines, communicate with diverse personalities.
Excellent communications with diverse group of people extremely important and an absolute necessity to be successful in this environment.
Not bad
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), houstonOctober 30, 2014
they work you alot but the money ok manager can be better its not much i can about the company
disorganization, inefficiency, and overtime
Field Technician (Current Employee), Austin, TXOctober 27, 2014
Pros: decent pay, decent amount of vacation
Cons: work balance, mandatory overtime, lack of supplies, quantity of work
A typical day at work.

Drive 45-60 min from your home.

Find parking without being given any money to pay for it.

Clock in for work.

1st Scenario:
Search with little to no direction for a vending machine, somewhere in the area, called in by an anonymous person. You have about a 40% chance something actually will be wrong when you do find it, but – more... remember where its location is, you (or a coworker) will be back within 10 days.

2nd Scenario;
You arrive at a restaurant/bar, something is leaking, they don't know what. The person who called isn't there, find the problem. If its Coke owned equipment fix it, if it's not, try to fix it anyway.Tell everyone what you did, they don't communicate among themselves.

repeat the above scenarios. 8-10 times.

Clock out from work.

Drive 45-60 min home. – less
great work experience
Forklift Driver/Material Handler (Current Employee), Hollywood, FLOctober 27, 2014
good job for a beginner in the warehousing industry. fun environment and good learning opportunities.
Easy going workplace
Filler Operator/Forklift Operatot (Former Employee), Apopka, FLOctober 21, 2014
I worked on 2nd shift and I was a filler operator as well as a forklift driver. When I first started I knew nothing but after a month I learned my position as a forklift driver and filler operator where I setup and disconnect cip hoses before and after my shift to insure all pipes are clean and ready for next product to run. My co-workers were older – more... than me and very easy to get along with. A difficult part of my position was working with people who didn't want to work. Overall I always got the job done. The most enjoyable part of my day was when the machines didn't break down which made my day go by faster – less
Work
Merchandisor (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 15, 2014
Merchandising for coke was a challenge for me. A lot of hard work, but it was an easy job. The job was only hard if you made it hard. I would travel from store to store in my own vehicle. There was a lot of interaction with people on the job and I loved that. I got along well with store managers and employees.
Order Puller
order puller (Former Employee), Omaha, NeSeptember 22, 2014
I pulled orders to be shipped off to different merchants.
I obtained and used my forklifting license here as well
N/A
Supervisor; Production/Sales and Distribution (Former Employee), Alsip, ILSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: salary, benefits
Cons: night shift
Fast paced environment. Hardest part of the job was learning the Union environment. Most enjoyable part of my job was making a positive difference in the operation.
Good Company.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Flint, MISeptember 11, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Managed and directed daily activities of checkers, loader/unloaders and equipment operators
Create inbound/outbound shipments and sequence all routes accordingly in SAP
Monitored and made sure all OFS and Bulk trucks were loaded correctly
Maintained accurate inventory and reconciled any variances
Worked collaboratively with Distribution Supervisors – more... to ensure operation is carried out in the most efficient manner
Made sure all product dates were in compliance and rotated as needed (FIFO)
Enforced safety, housekeeping, quality, and equipment maintenance to the extent – less
Fast paced with great co-workers
Marketing Development Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: pay
I love my co-workers and the most enjoyable part of my job is the flexibility it gives me with home and work life. I also enjoy being in the field meeting new customers and building the loyalty of our brand. A typical work day begins at 730 and ends about 330
Wonderful opportunities....
Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Leandro, CASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: excellent opportunities and benefits.
Cons: very labor intensive and one must be physically fit.
This is an excellent place to work. The possibilities for advancement are great! However, the work is very labor intensive, but management and co-workers were very supportive.
Fast Paced Culture
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 2, 2014
Although a very successful company to work for, in my opinion the culture is somewhat strained and it is becoming a stressful environment. Work-Life balance is challenging, and at times the overall focus on their biggest commodity, their people, is an afterthought. It is a great place to learn and master your craft, but once you hit a certain level, – more... it seems to become stagnant. The most difficult part of my job was to continue to have an inner struggle to put my innovative and creative mindset aside, and only focus on the current way of going to business. I cannot accept that, and always looking to better a process and alternative ways of problem solving. – less
Company of Growth
Product Merchandiser (Former Employee), Atlanta, Ga., North Metro LocationAugust 29, 2014
Working for the company was a challenge in the beginning. A challenge that I'm always up for. In order to get better, you have to challenge yourself to be better. This was the company to start with. The work place was great, and the co-workers were easy to get along with. Building a relationship with Company Management was my biggest challenge. When – more... having to prove who you are, you have to lead by example, thus building a bond of commitment between management and yourself. The exciting part about the job was being able to shake hands with the Upper Management. Who are men and women that expect, what they are expected of themselves. When your able to show what you are expected of, they will always remember who you are. With this company, I was able to stand up to my challenges and expectations. Leaving with a life of memories. – less
Fast Pace Office Setting
Credit Collections Representative II (Current Employee), Brandon, FLAugust 24, 2014
Pros: monthly activities for employees
Cons: distance to work
Fun and exciting place to be 5 days a week. Most employees have been there for 10 plus years, so that tells you that it is a great company to work for.
Big company they do everything "by the book"
Production Sanitizer (Former Employee), Marietta, GAAugust 24, 2014
--Once I started doing my duties , everything was OK
--I learned that I do not want to work for a big company , where upper management don't have the time to know the employees in person
--Management is the worst that I ever know in my job history which is more than 20 years
--Coworkers , they are good persons , most of them good workers
--the hardest – more... part of the job ,there was no hard part , that is only at the beginning learning a new position
--The most enjoyable part of the job was when I found an easier way to do a job – less

1 2 3 4 5