Coca Cola Refreshments

Coca Cola Refreshments Employee Reviews

Merchandiser (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaMay 27, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Vacations, No desk to sit behind
Cons: Driving your own car, Hard Labor
A typical day would consist of about three stores that a merchandiser has to visit driving their own vehicle. The merchandiser must fill the shelves with Coca Cola product at each store. The hardest part of the job is completing a big truck delivery. This does not happen everyday but it does happen often in Atlanta,Ga. The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom of not being stuck behind a desk. This job will dramtically improve your time management skills.
Friendly enviroment
Human Resource Lead Advisor Customer Service (Former Employee), Brandon, FLMay 19, 2015
Was lead advisor for about 30 customer service advisors to assist with customer inquiries by phone, email, fax or employee portal. Most enjoyable part of my job was being able to assist in training and teaching my advisors to be more self-sufficient.
its a good job but....
Order Builder(temp) (Former Employee), dallas, txMay 13, 2015
they're all about numbers so you have to keep a certain percentage throughout the day if you don't they are counted against you and you could get fired. also they count tardies as strikes and sometimes there is just traffic or bad weather but they don't care, or at least management doesn't. pay is good if you don't mind over working yourself 12-13 hr shifts
home improvement
Cell Phone Administrator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 5, 2015
Ok place to work. not to good work life balance. health insurance ok. it is a good place to learn self home improvements. enjoy the people that I worked with. Job culture is in a good place.
hardworking and fun
Order Picker (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: good workout
Cons: short breaks
as soon as you clock in you put on the headset and login find your pallet jack and pick orders with precision and speed the hardest part of the job was dealing with other employees lack of effort because the less they do the more you do.the most enjoyable part there was a few that love to compete so it turned the job into a sport..the co workers were cool and down to earth
Great job security and benefits but you at times work long hours and can be very physical
Account Manager (Current Employee), Hollywood,FLApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Long hours at times
Working for this Company is great if you have a family who can benefit from the strong health insurance. In Small Store, there is a lot of lifting and the days can be long. Not a typical 9am to 5pm job.
Great brands but typical large corporate culture
Market Development Manager (Current Employee), WashingtonApril 14, 2015
Pros: Flexible work schedule
Cons: Heavy in middle / senior management
The role requires many hours of working past the typical 8 hour day for admin duties which usually have to get done before or after your regular day starts. Great people at the ground level to work with.
Maintain several different responsibilities including but not limoted to security
Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2015
There are a constant influx of incoming calls that pertain to coke orders.
Incoming calls from patrons that have issues attempting to purchase from a stationary vending system.
We have several different email boxes that we are responsible for user Microsoft Outlook mail
I am responsible for three incoming third party access request queues that are in place for customers to request access to secure web based proprietary applications.
Once approved I then set security within the application for account access
I enabled as well as initiated accounts in Active Directory.
Great Work Environment
Supply Chain Initiatives Manager (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTApril 12, 2015
CCR has continue to grow because of the people engagement and leadership being able to continue change to adapt to new way of conducting business.
Fast paced
Supervisor (Former Employee), Springdale, ARApril 1, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: stressful at times
Start each day making sure everyone shows up and giving everyone their orders for the day. Then start checking on stores and displays. Making sure stores are rotated and clean. Check the merchandisers orders to ensure accuracy.
No opportunity available for growth. Compensation package is extremely low due to supplemented incentive package. However, Incentive program removed.
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Free Coke
Cons: No growth or compensation increase available.
Horrible
Production Worker (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAMarch 9, 2015
At the time I was working for this company, management was absolutely under educated and lacking communication skills
A learning experience however extremely unsettling
Market Unit Finance Manager (Former Employee), USAMarch 4, 2015
Pros: there are some really great people with excellent consumer goods/operations knowledge
Cons: the company has lost sight of taking care of it's most important asset - it's people!
Was a mid-level manager and the following is my personal experience. The following account is not exaggerated whatsoever:

CONS:
1.*BIG ONE... and major decision-maker for me to leave* My second year in this position I was ordered to change the year-end performance rating for a manager (minority) who reported directly to me, because the national averages showed that too many minorities were ranking in the lower percentages. (My manager actually told me this!) Being a woman myself, I felt insulted. I would like to think that my rating was 'earned' Because of my talent and not 'given' because of my gender or race. This was wrong on so many levels therefore my personal trust and morale was gone. Despite my pushback due to problems I had noted in performance, the rating was changed. Later, this particular manager exited due to issues I had noted.
2.Lack of leadership or training - you are on your own. From personal experience, the managers were very proficient in managing their own careers, but not so much at coaching teams.
You must build a network of 'go-to' people. I could rarely go to my manager with issues. Questions were answered with questions, ending in a suggestion to reach out to someone else. Unfortunately, this company is hiring based on college credentials (degrees on your resume), but no work experience with practical application or knowledge; managers with no history actually working in the field or business experience.
3.Overall, the company is very disorganized and has perfected the art of making easy items complicated due to overactive outsourcing. As all companies – more... do, this company is constantly changing, however, Coca Cola does not plan out very well. Communication between departments is very broken. One department will roll out a massive change without consulting another one and the impact often results in lost productivity, lost profit, lost time (if you are on the special project team) and loss of reliability in management/leaders.
4.Consistent solves for opportunities is to cut resources, i.e. supplies, jobs, etc. If missing GP plan, "lets cut a few more people in this or that department." Or, "no more sales supplies are allowed to be purchased until the new year". Result = the trade looks terrible and display quality suffers effecting sales. All in the effort to make the quarterly statements look good for stockholders.
5.I also witnessed a company survey in which the answers given by employees was used to determine if their jobs were needed. The survey was rolled out to the employees as though management was using their feedback to make their jobs easier, but rather, they used the information to determine where they could cut headcount.
6.Due to cut backs and hiring freezes, work-life balance is non-existent. Kiss your spouse and kids goodbye!

PROS:
I learned to self-develop given that there was no support system. I built independence and my creativity and innovation blossomed. (who knows what I could have done with a solid support system from management in my organizational structure) Peers become very close to one another, since we have to figure things out on our own. There are really good people with a lot of industry experience to learn from. I learned much from those type of contacts.
I learned to prioritize given the fast-paced environment. You also become a master at multi-tasking!

Overall, giving it two stars because I did love many of the people and there were a lot of very smart professionals who I learned from. I can also state that, In conversations I had with peers, many other managers have the same concerns as I did. – less
Cancel your gym membership!
General Merchandiser (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: many hours, much exercise.
Cons: early start and increased workflow around holidays.
Work as a merchandiser usually starts around 4am at your first store so hopefully it's near your home. Deliveries are between 3-8 pallets depending on the holiday or sale. Pulling 1500 lbs of product seems daunting but gets easier over time. I learned to not skip breakfast or lunch.
Management is quick to send and ask for help when needed. Everyone calls everyone sir and ma'am. Hard work can go unnoticed but sloppy work rarely does.
Coca Cola Inside Sales
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 25, 2015
It's all smoke and mirrors. Once you are doing the job it never lives up to what you would expect a billion dollar company to be.
Fast paced, physical environment.
Order Selector (Former Employee), Anderson, INFebruary 13, 2015
Coca Cola is a great place to work. Great co-workers, most of which I still remain friends with. I enjoyed the vigorous pace and physical requirements.
Engeric place to work out
Delivery Driver/Merchandiser (Current Employee), Eagan, MNFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: drive for a well known company
Cons: winter driving can be difficult for some deliveries
Delivery of Coke products, while providing customer service to inform clients of new products.

Best part of job is the opportunity to interact with clients to learn their needs when purchasing coke products.
Not a good place too work
Machine Operater (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALFebruary 9, 2015
This Warehouse has very low morale and the supervisors and managment is bad. No room for growth and maturity. The pay does not equal to the work that is performed by the employees.
face pace environment
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: inconsistent schedule.
Physical hard work.
Working smarter will make a tough job easier.
Poor communication skills from management,
Friendly co-workers.
Working twelve hour shifts.
Getting paid is the best part of the job.
Coca Cola
Customer Scheduling Specialist-Dispatch (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 2, 2015
Easy job to do and wonder people to work for an loving to be able to assistant in the dispatching of the services calls--- Service Is great and the management team pushes you to your limit to excel in job

1 2 3 4 5

$29,000 per year
Business Development Manager
$54,000 per year

Coca Cola Refreshments Photos

''Coca-Cola Refreshments(via The Rockerteer on Flickr)"