Cochise County Employee Reviews

What I learned
DEPUTY COURT CLERK (Former Employee) –  Benson, AZAugust 21, 2014
I learned a lot about the legal system and the importance of being neutral and professional in all situations. Each day was always different, and there were continuing opportunities to learn new aspects of the court system.
Pros
Great Benefits, low cost insurance, great retirement, flex schedule, good starting pay
Cons
Little room for advancement, a lot of negativity, poor management, little feedback, not a lot of employee recognition
laborer (Former Employee) –  Bisbee, AZAugust 19, 2013
Learned to make road and construction signs. As well as chip seal and do repaving of roads and highways.
Wonderful work environment, fun and enformative
Elfrida Library Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Elfrida, AZJuly 23, 2013
The county is a great place to work and has great benefits. It just doesn't give raises. I have been here 10 years and received raises for the first 4, but have not gotten one since. I think that to keep good people and management they need to come up with regular raises so workers don't feel so under appreciated.
Pros
Mainly run all operations without interference
Cons
no raises in 6 years, only part time
Productive workplace
Administrative Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Bisbee, AZApril 26, 2012
A typical day is communicating with purchasing, approval of accounts payable and payroll. Special projects, IGA coordination and grant administration. I have learned communication is the key to management. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cochise County. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7