Cochran Exteriors Employee Reviews

Stay away
Construction Specialist / Sales (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 16, 2017
Company does not pay appropriately to what is earned and makes no effort to fix pay discrepancies. There is absolutely no transparency in this company, you are unaware of what you get paid for and the company will not tell you. They charge you to drive a company truck no benefits and no room for advancement. I would highly recommend staying away from this company.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay discrepancies, disshonest company
A company with a great vision
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 10, 2017
I really enjoy working for Cochran and seeing their visions of where they want to be in the industry. They are quickly taking over the roofing and exteriors industry more and more each month and I am glad I started when I did. Staff really helps one another out here . I do not imagine myself working anywhere else anytime soon.
Pros
flexible schedule, good compensation, office environment, fun
Cons
no healthcare
Growing company with a great vision for the future.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 15, 2016
I have personally seen this company grow and mature into one of the best exterior companies in Indianapolis. This is a family owned company that makes you feel like you are part of the family.

They are focused on employee training and being knowledge matter experts. They don't try to just sell you new shingles, they educated homeowners about their complete roofing system and why all the components matter for a roof that is going to last 30+ years.

Another great indicator of a company is the manufactures they partner with and Cochran works with the best. They are a Platinum Preferred Contractor with Owens Corning, which is an elite status in the industry. For siding, they have partnered with James Hardie.

Cochran has consistently grown their business year over year and gained market share in Indianapolis by doing high quality work and being committed to customer service.
Pros
Employee training, great company culture
Cons
Is not for people that just want to sit in an office all day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cochran Exteriors. Our community is ready to answer.

Cochran Exteriors Reviews by Location