Coda Automotive

Coda Automotive Employer Reviews

Great Benefits & Environment at the Risk of your Pay
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: free lunches, dinners, cocktails
Cons: bankrupt
Management was constantly replaced and while the benefits and company culture was awesome, it was also demoralizing when you knew that the money could be better spent to save your job.
Professional Company
Warranty Manager and Analyst (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2013
Pros: worked from home, professional yet easy-going company/employees, healthcare
Cons: the days business were so slow.
A typical day at work: Worked Monday-Friday 7-3:30p occasionally working from home with work provided laptop.

What I learned: Learned about the all electrical CODA vehicle, it's challenges and it's progress for it's prototype.

Management: My Departmental Managers were very down-to-earth, friendly, helpful and professional. They kept everything very – more... simple.

My co-workers: I was the only female in my department, but all the co-workers were very respectful,professional,helpful and friendly.

Hardest part of the job: Was learning (was taught directly from my manager) the departmental budgeting for presentation - was a challenge I proudly overcame. End result was awesome and my manager was very proud.

The most enjoyable part of the job: The most enjoyable part of the job is when my tasks were finished on time by every end of the day. Also the company would buy breakfast every Friday,once a month buy lunches, had monthly raffles, company picnics and events. Had all holidays off, was given personal days and sick days off when needed with pay. Was offered the option to work from home 4 days out of the month. – less
A great place to work
Design Release Engineer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 15, 2013
I only spent a couple of months in this company but it was great working with them.
Productive Place a lot of experience gained technically / managerial and there is a game room
High Voltage / Power Electronics Lead Engineer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 17, 2013
Every day is different.
Start Up mentality /environment.
Co-workers were great.
The overall work experience was great at Coda
Atmosphere and Co-Workers: Amazing!
Facilities Supervisor (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 15, 2013
Being a part of growing green company, working towards a better future - one of the best experiences of my life!
Great workplace with fussball table.
High Voltage System Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: co workers, socal weather, cutting edge technology
Cons: commute, living expense
The start up company - if you like to learn new things, work hard, live in great place you may like this company. Coworkers are mostly pationate about their job and friendly.
fun place to work, interesting EV vehicle.
Lead Interior Engineer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 17, 2012
Pros: outstanding products and engineering
Cons: hard to communicate with the plant in china.
Good company to work for. great design team.
good management,
Great Enviroment
Master Vehicle Tech (Current Employee), Harbin, ChinaNovember 5, 2012
Pros: world travel
Cons: far from home
I do a lot of different things at Coda.

I enjoy being a part of a team working on an electric car. There are not many companies working on green energy and that is all Coda does.
good
Master Quality Technician EOL (Former Employee), Harbin,ChinaJuly 3, 2012
good company to work for, setup and managed EOL process.Lauanched the Coda 1.0 in DEC. 2011

Coda Automotive Photos