One of our direct clients from Information industry is immediately looking for a Senior Software Engineer. Please go through the description below and let us know your interest:
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time Permanent
Job ID: 13-014
- Involved in analysis, definition, design, development and testing
- Work closely with Product Management to define and execute the project using series of shippable sprints using agile delivery methodology
- Develop software with high-quality providing best product and service experience to clients within assigned project/product delivery responsibilities
- Collaborate and lead the teams developing the services that support their platform
- The candidate must have 5 yrs. experience in C# on Windows
- Experience with common design patterns
- Experience with WPF, WCF, HTML5
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record delivering Windows client desktop applications using Microsoft .NET technology with specific skills and experience of designing and implementing client applications.
- Practical experience working with the Microsoft Office platform e.g. VSTO, Automation Add-ins etc.
- Experience with financial products and analytics
- Computer science graduate (University Bachelor Degree +5 or School of Engineering)
- Experience with agile development tools and methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience of working with Web applications, HTTP, and networked applications in general
- Experience of working with common build, test, refactoring & productivity tools, e.g. CVS, Subversion, MS Build, N-Unit, N-Cover, JIRA etc.
- Experience of a Dependency Injection framework, e.g. MEF, Unity etc.
- Experience communicating and influencing design decisions using wireframes etc.
- Experience of Inter-Process Communication, COM, XML
About Code Genesys
Code Genesys is a team of software industry professionals helping business and their IT organizations overcome key technology challenges. Whether we're sourcing skilled talent for our customers, or coaching and training them on process improvement efforts, we're committed to unlocking throttled software / product development project work and to helping create sustainable models of continuous, adaptive, and collaborative software and product development flow.
Referrals Rewarded *
Indeed - 12 months ago