Code Red Safety Employee Reviews in United States

Small company from up North not familiar with how the industry in South Texas works.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 24, 2016
Company massively downsized in Texas they couldn't handle the competition here. Corporate is in the North and thinks what works up there works down here. Not open to ideas. Very unrealistic. Staff frequently changes. Not a driving force in South Texas. Look for work with a more seasoned company!!
Pros
Not alot of work so the day is not hectic
Cons
Could close doors without notice
Strong & Productive Environment
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INMarch 8, 2016
I have built a lot of experience working at Code Red. The management team works very hard to ensure the employee is offered consistent work and feels like part of the family. I have great co-workers that are invested in helping both myself and the company succeed. Within two years I have been able to grow and advance within the company. I can honestly say that I enjoy coming to work every day.
casual work enviroment & great opportunities
Office (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INFebruary 22, 2016
Code Red Safety is a casual environment to work in and a great group of employees to work with. Everyone is so helpful and willing to help one another out. I have been here for less than one year and the opportunity has come for me to change positions and move on to bigger and better opportunities. Looking for ward to what the future has in stock for me at Code Red Safety.
Growing company with stellar employees
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INFebruary 3, 2016
In my current position I overlap into many departments and encounter a variety of co-workers at our corporate and branch locations. The Code Red staff is truly a great group of people and upper management has an open door policy. All suggestions and ideas are given weight and consideration and feedback is appreciated. It's refreshing to work at a company where you can truly make an impact on day to day operations. The position I currently hold has afforded me an opportunity to continue to grow and learn in my in my skill set, and I look forward to a long relationship with Code Red.
I been applying here and they dont call me 😟 can they just tell me they went over my application
Fire warch (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 25, 2016
Other places sents emails wether they found a strong applicant for that position or they will tell you they will email you if they want to hear from you.
Great co-workers and good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INMarch 21, 2016
i have been here for over 2 years and could not have asked for a better group of co-workers. Great teamwork and everyone willing to help each other. Good work environment, casual and productive..
Good company to work for
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXMay 25, 2016
Everyone is very friendly here and everyone tries to help each other out as much as they can. Will continue to work for them as long as they can provide me with work.
Opportunity
Instructor/Rescue (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMay 16, 2016
Must be willing to perform a wide variety of tasks in the course of each day. You have lots of opportunities. Challenging
Disfunctional in most aspects
Administrative (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 3, 2015
Looks appealing until you realize what you've gotten yourself into. Overlaoded without Operations support in equipment, training or supply of basic requirements to complete a task.
Pros
Excellent Hourly Wage
Cons
Outrageously Unaffordable Health Ins. Downsizing. Stressful
Site Safety Manager Code Red Safety (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAOctober 7, 2015
I would recommend Code Red Safety to anyone. They have always found great clients for me to work for and place me geographically where I wish.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
No cons.
Great job, poor leadership
Rescue Tech (Current Employee) –  Gonzales, LAJune 30, 2015
I love this job, but myself along with others have had majors problems with management within the last 7 months that have caused myself along with many others within the company to look for other opportunities. I am looking for a company with strong management that provides the tools and the possibility for advancement however neither of those are currently being provided here. I am a very hard worker looking to advance myself and establish a long term career with a strong company. This has quickly become a dead end job so therefore I am seeing other options to better myself and provide my services to a great company. I know this all probably sounds harsh but at the end of the day I am looking to establish a career. I am a very hard worker and my hard work is not being appreciated and the job is showing no advancement opportunities so it is time for me to move on to someone who deserves a very hard and passionate employee like myself.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
terrible management/dead end job
challangeing
Instructor / Safety Supervisor / Rescue Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2015
Working with code red was rewarding. I enjoyed my job with them. They gave me an opportunity to expand my knowledge. Wish the company would not have had to cut back on employees.
Pros
travel
Cons
Management changes
Company did not understand the industry.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXApril 20, 2015
CodeRed came in from up north to the periman basin
did not understand the oil and gas business. Did not have the backing from the main office. Did not get equipment or personell
to maintain work relationships with the customers.
rescue
Director of Rescue (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2015
good intentions, good compensation, poor follow through, weak job security. workers are hard working even when they are disgruntled
Worked at the pumping stations of the Colorado river water to California
Site Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INSeptember 23, 2012
Great people, Easy job. I enjoyed the job. THe pay was low, but I knew that going in. My recruiter has called me for 2 jobs on the pumping stations. I would go and work for any more work Code Red has to offer...
Pros
all the subcontractors followed the safety rules., i had no issues .
Cons
it was hot and miserable, but the personnel made the job easy and fun!
Not an ideal company to work for
Rescue team leader (Former Employee) –  la porte, txFebruary 12, 2015
Constant changes in upper management, inefficiencies in SOP's and the lack of proper training for employees. Benefits were excellent, travel was 75% of the year.
Productive & Organized
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sulphur, LAFebruary 2, 2015
The management & personnel are very helpful, organized & concerned about the quality of the task at hand. They are also customer & safety oriented. Enjoy working for this company.
Great Company
Site Safety and Health Representative (Former Employee) –  Hackberry, LAAugust 28, 2012
The level of professionalism at Code Red Safety is far beyond what I was accustomed to. The vast majority of workers are incredibly diligent about their daily tasks and despite the freedoms and flexibility offered by the company are able to maintain professionalism.
Great team to work with
Internal Assessments & Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Sulphur, LASeptember 9, 2013
Enjoy working with co-workers that don't consider themselves as having just one function in the organization. If we were busy or someone was out, someone on my team was always there to stand in and help out. Together we are strong.
Productive Environment
HSE Quality Assurance Officer (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, TXSeptember 20, 2014
This is an outstanding company to grow with. I am enjoying my time as an employee at Code Red Safety.
Pros
plenty of work
Cons
low shop time rate

2.7