Code Red Safety Employee Reviews

Horrible
Rescue Technician (Former Employee) –  Geismar, LAMay 22, 2017
Stay Away, pay is absolutely horrible! District Manager will find any reason to take hours from you, change your hours with out your knowledge, then lie to everyone. Will backstab you in a heartbeat.
alright work place
Air tech (Current Employee) –  sluphurMay 15, 2017
ok work place the mangement just make the job more difficult the it have to be by adding stress to a work place where its really not called for the the job you go on are ok
It was a fun, but serious job
Fire Watch (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, LAMay 12, 2017
My job at code red was very important to me. I felt as if it was the most important job in the plant industry. I had to make sure that all the workers, as well as the community was in a safe condition.
Pros
hour lunches, very nice paychecks
Cons
layoffs too long
Horrible place to work
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJanuary 16, 2017
This company had the most ridiculous cast of characters working there. The less u did the more u got paid or promoted. People dressed like slobs..I have seen more professional looking people at Walmart. Management , Sales team and Human Resources are a joke. Certain people walked around like they were superior but dumb as a box of rocks. This mickey mouse outfit could pay me $50 bucks an hour and I would them to go kick rocks. Stressful place with many fake people. They get the big thumbs down and the middle finger.
Pros
Some nice people
Cons
Horrible Management, Unfair treatment
great place
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Donaldsonville, LADecember 15, 2016
its all about accountability doing your job safely in way that you ensure the work is done properly and effectively so you can return home to your family
great company
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 27, 2016
Great company with great people who provide a great work environment. Great job site with wonderful clients, just a great overall company to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job is the traveling and the pay. the hardest part of the job is leaving the clents cause they have great and fun environments to work in.
Pros
Paid Travel
Safe is the Place how about You
Site Safety Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INAugust 20, 2016
Safe is the Place how about You, this is my job to be able to work is a safe place! always looking to change the attitude of workers, a smile, a thank you, to make it easier on the sweat of the job.
Great work environment and lots of opportunities
Lead Rescue Technician (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJune 28, 2016
We would arrive on scene and setup rescue system and write out confined space permits. The co-workers made it a great environment and showed new hires a lot of different ways to make the job easier.
Good company to work for
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, TXMay 25, 2016
Everyone is very friendly here and everyone tries to help each other out as much as they can. Will continue to work for them as long as they can provide me with work.
I been applying here and they dont call me 😟 can they just tell me they went over my application
Fire warch (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 25, 2016
Other places sents emails wether they found a strong applicant for that position or they will tell you they will email you if they want to hear from you.
Opportunity
Instructor/Rescue (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMay 16, 2016
Must be willing to perform a wide variety of tasks in the course of each day. You have lots of opportunities. Challenging
Small company from up North not familiar with how the industry in South Texas works.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 24, 2016
Company massively downsized in Texas they couldn't handle the competition here. Corporate is in the North and thinks what works up there works down here. Not open to ideas. Very unrealistic. Staff frequently changes. Not a driving force in South Texas. Look for work with a more seasoned company!!
Pros
Not alot of work so the day is not hectic
Cons
Could close doors without notice
Great co-workers and good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INMarch 21, 2016
i have been here for over 2 years and could not have asked for a better group of co-workers. Great teamwork and everyone willing to help each other. Good work environment, casual and productive..
Strong & Productive Environment
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INMarch 8, 2016
I have built a lot of experience working at Code Red. The management team works very hard to ensure the employee is offered consistent work and feels like part of the family. I have great co-workers that are invested in helping both myself and the company succeed. Within two years I have been able to grow and advance within the company. I can honestly say that I enjoy coming to work every day.
casual work enviroment & great opportunities
Office (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INFebruary 22, 2016
Code Red Safety is a casual environment to work in and a great group of employees to work with. Everyone is so helpful and willing to help one another out. I have been here for less than one year and the opportunity has come for me to change positions and move on to bigger and better opportunities. Looking for ward to what the future has in stock for me at Code Red Safety.
Growing company with stellar employees
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INFebruary 3, 2016
In my current position I overlap into many departments and encounter a variety of co-workers at our corporate and branch locations. The Code Red staff is truly a great group of people and upper management has an open door policy. All suggestions and ideas are given weight and consideration and feedback is appreciated. It's refreshing to work at a company where you can truly make an impact on day to day operations. The position I currently hold has afforded me an opportunity to continue to grow and learn in my in my skill set, and I look forward to a long relationship with Code Red.
Site Safety Manager Code Red Safety (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAOctober 7, 2015
I would recommend Code Red Safety to anyone. They have always found great clients for me to work for and place me geographically where I wish.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
No cons.
Disfunctional in most aspects
Administrative (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 3, 2015
Looks appealing until you realize what you've gotten yourself into. Overlaoded without Operations support in equipment, training or supply of basic requirements to complete a task.
Pros
Excellent Hourly Wage
Cons
Outrageously Unaffordable Health Ins. Downsizing. Stressful
Great job, poor leadership
Rescue Tech (Current Employee) –  Gonzales, LAJune 30, 2015
I love this job, but myself along with others have had majors problems with management within the last 7 months that have caused myself along with many others within the company to look for other opportunities. I am looking for a company with strong management that provides the tools and the possibility for advancement however neither of those are currently being provided here. I am a very hard worker looking to advance myself and establish a long term career with a strong company. This has quickly become a dead end job so therefore I am seeing other options to better myself and provide my services to a great company. I know this all probably sounds harsh but at the end of the day I am looking to establish a career. I am a very hard worker and my hard work is not being appreciated and the job is showing no advancement opportunities so it is time for me to move on to someone who deserves a very hard and passionate employee like myself.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
terrible management/dead end job
rescue
Director of Rescue (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2015
good intentions, good compensation, poor follow through, weak job security. workers are hard working even when they are disgruntled

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Code Red Safety. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7