COE COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Gives plenty of opportunity to those seeking it
Tau Kappa Epsilon Member (Current Employee) –  On CampusApril 5, 2017
Campus is small and easy to navigate
People are friendly and welcoming
The administration has been extremely helpful in ensuring my time here is spent well
Changing schedule
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 26, 2017
It is great for needing some extra money, but the schedule can change a lot. The schedule is set by you and the person you are tutoring, but it can change weekly and even daily depending on how the schedule for the two of you is going.
Great place for any student! Has many opportunities for all interests!
Student Ambassador, Coe College (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 18, 2016
Coe College is a great institution. I have had many jobs there in the past, and I was thrilled with every experience. I can truly say that my experiences make my resume competitive for any post-graduation job.
Fun and energetic atmosphere that can always get work accomplished.
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 22, 2016
Several occasions when one individuals work was overwhelming, other employees would stop what they were doing to help assist the rest of the team. The team was always there to help and show a smile.
Coe College is a good place to work.
Assistant to V.P. /Reservations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 15, 2016
The day to day environment changes so there isn't a typical day, which makes a fun place to work. There is a great group of people working there.
Fun and caring environment
Public Relations and Marketing employee (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 11, 2016
I love working in the Public Relations and Marketing office. The people there are fun, caring, and very considerate. If I ever need help, they are always there ready to answer any questions I have. They have also taught me skills in technology and dealing with people.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Sometimes I don't have time for homework.
Well rounded and balanced eduction
Biology Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 4, 2015
Excellent School. Biology Department provided many lab courses emphasizing a variety of techniques including microbiology, genetics, chemical lab analysis, field work and work with data sets
Manage budgets
Treasurer, Residence Hall Board of Directors (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 11, 2015
Work with residence hall board of directors to meet resident needs on specific issues and fulfilling their requirements. It was a great learning experience and a perfect on campus involvement to get to know amazing peers and share related experiences.
Manged all aspects of security and safety for the college.
Director of Security (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 5, 2015
Enjoyed working with the students and trying to create a safe environment for everyone at the college. Created safety brochures, taught a self defense class, presented programs on alcohol awareness, and overall safety. Continually monitored campus buildings for safety and reported needed repairs. Worked closely with the Police and Fire Department.
Productive and fun workplace
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAFebruary 3, 2015
The library is very quiet and the atmosphere is nice. Since I work in Information technology I get to talk to people and help them with their IT related questions.
Pros
Great Atmosphere and cool boss
Cons
Sometimes workload is unreasonable
Fun place to work
Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 29, 2013
A typical day was calling various people and asking them for money to give to the college. If you enjoy talking to people and know how to make a personal connection over the phone this job comes very easy. We also played games and sometimes our supervisor brought food. We also had unlimited sodas and candy. It is a great job for anyone in college
Pros
.50 cent bonus if you get cedit cards, sodas, and candy!
Cons
Very short to no breaks.
Fun, great place for growth.
Cedar Rapids, IA (Former Employee) –  VariousNovember 3, 2011
I was a student here so I worked in the various offices at the college. The staff was always friendly and really cares about the population they service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at COE COLLEGE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3