COE COLLEGE

COE COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Manged all aspects of security and safety for the college.
Director of Security (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 5, 2015
Enjoyed working with the students and trying to create a safe environment for everyone at the college. Created safety brochures, taught a self defense class, presented programs on alcohol awareness, and overall safety. Continually monitored campus buildings for safety and reported needed repairs. Worked closely with the Police and Fire Department.
Productive and fun workplace
Student Worker (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great atmosphere and cool boss
Cons: sometimes workload is unreasonable
The library is very quiet and the atmosphere is nice. Since I work in Information technology I get to talk to people and help them with their IT related questions.
Fun place to work
Fundraiser (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMay 29, 2013
Pros: .50 cent bonus if you get cedit cards, sodas, and candy!
Cons: very short to no breaks.
A typical day was calling various people and asking them for money to give to the college. If you enjoy talking to people and know how to make a personal connection over the phone this job comes very easy. We also played games and sometimes our supervisor brought food. We also had unlimited sodas and candy. It is a great job for anyone in college
Fun, great place for growth.
Cedar Rapids, IA (Former Employee), VariousNovember 3, 2011
I was a student here so I worked in the various offices at the college. The staff was always friendly and really cares about the population they service.