Coffee Regional Medical Center

Coffee Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Good place to work but limited advancement and low pay.
Financial Counseling Assistant (Current Employee), Douglas, GAMay 21, 2015
Enjoy working but not much room for advancement and salaries are low for office personnel.
Work hours are good.
True atmosphere to help patients in physical and financial areas.
WOULD CONSIDER FUTURE EMPLOYMENT
RN NURSING INFORMATICS (Former Employee), DouglasJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: team work
Cons: heavy patient loads
Provided total care to assigned patients, learned how to manage time in order to give the necessary care to each patient. Short breaks. Coworkers are team players. We helped on another on a daily basis.
Co-workers treat you like family as long as it benefits them
Medical Transcriptionist Former Employee (Former Employee), Douglas, GAJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: cafeteria discount & christmas bonus
Cons: work family turned into backstabbers
I worked at this facility for 13 years. I can say that for the most part, my department was like family to me during that time. However, when it came time to get rid of our jobs (approximately 6-8 employees, some having been there for 30 years), no one warned us and no one cared. Apparently, our jobs were given to a contract company to keep the facility from having to pay our benefits. I hope that's working out well for them. I personally have heard nothing but complaints since this change took place.
Rated #1 Small hospital in Georgia
General Surgeon (Current Employee), Douglas, GADecember 12, 2014
Bread and Bread general surgery / Level III trauma. 88 licensed beds.
Working at the hospital
House Keeping (Former Employee), Douglas, GANovember 12, 2014
i love the people that i worked with and the doctors were very nice my co workers was very good people to work with.Everyday was something new like learning how to do a new procedure.
CST life
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Douglas, GAAugust 19, 2014
I loved working in the OR helping patients feel better. Most of the patients here come in hurting and in pain and I loved being able to help relieve them of this pain.
Exciting place to work
Security Guard (Current Employee), Douglas, GeorgiaAugust 1, 2014
My day starts by getting with the security officer that is on shift to see how smoothly the hospital is running if any problems I need to be aware of. Then I would proceed to the Emergency Room making sure everyone is ok and then I will proceed to all the nurses station greeting everyone that is working including other hospital employees. I am a people person, so to just walk around the hospital with a smile greeting patients as well as visitors and/or assisting them if need be gives me great joy.
I worked on the Out Patient Obs. floor, it was fast pace and a great place to learn.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Douglas, GAMay 13, 2014
Pros: on payday our charge nurse always bought our dinner
Cons: it was too far from home
I had an excellent charge nurse who was interested in teaching me. I worked nights and enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a great team.
Great Pediatric Care in Small town environment
Pediatric Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Douglas, GAJanuary 26, 2014
Awesome Staff and Management. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with children.
The hours worked well with my school schedule.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Douglas, GAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: close to home, worked well with school schedule.
Cons: payrate too low and job turnover very high. constantly working extra shifts and training new techs.
Really enjoyed the lab staff that I worked with on my shift. We all worked together well as a team. See resume for additional details of job responsiblities.
The head of the department was very difficult to work for.
Staff CRNA (Former Employee), Douglas, GAJuly 4, 2013
In one year they lost 4 Anesthetists and 3 Anesthesiologists. This was many years ago so hopefully things are better now.
Great plave to work
Dietary Clerk (Former Employee), Douglas, GAMay 23, 2013
Pros: great work fmaily
I worked at CRMC for almost 2 years. In that two years I met and became more than employee, I became part of a outstanding work family. Everyone there always had a smile on their face and went out of their way to help one another. CRMC is a awesome place to work for and the people there are amazing to..
Good work environment
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Douglas, GAMarch 13, 2013
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: lack of management, lack of compensation for multiple degrees
very minimal compensation when obtaining a certificate or degree.
almost stress free
Financial Councelor (Current Employee), Douglas, GAFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: commute is long
Very much focused on a family dynamic. Comfortable work enviroment.
My supervisor has always accommodated me.
patient registrar (Current Employee), Douglas, Ga,January 4, 2013
Pros: plenty of experience.
Cons: stressful situations are handled differently by everyone.
This is a fast paced job. There is always something to do. I have always been treated fairly. The best part of the job is the patient's needs are being treated. The worst part of the job is the stress.
caring and fun place to work
Dietary Clerk (Former Employee), Douglas, GASeptember 11, 2012
Pros: healthcare
This hospital has to be one of themost dedicated to there patients and to there employees. They are always there to help in any way possible and even remember you when you are out in public.
Great Company
Registrar-Translator (Former Employee), Douglas, GAMay 16, 2012
Keyed in all chief medical complaints from all patients registering into the hospital. Provided information for billing methods, which involved collection of money, handled billing inquiries. Acquired information on insurance benefits in order to gather all pre-qualifications. Translated verbally for patients and all hospital personnel when needed.