1. Must have an active Maryland license with one year of experience in long term care.
2. Must also have computer experience.
3. LPNs only - applications for RNs will not be accepted at this time.
4. Ability to work 7:00 am - 3:00 pm and/or 11:00 pm - 7:00 am.
1. Provides professional nursing care to residents following established policies and procedures of this facility.
2. Assist the Director of Nurses and the Assistant Director of Nurses in the care and management of the facility.
3. Ensure and provide residents with quality care.
4. Check residents routinely to ensure they are being provided with care needed and requested.
5. Makes observations, documents care and observations and reports to the Assistant Director of Nurses or director of Nurses as appropriate.
6. Participates in committees and teams as requested.