Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 1,522 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun workplace
Java/BPM developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, ANDHRA PRADESH, INMay 4, 2017
it's great to be part of MNC like Cognizant. Challenging work, competitive environment and lot of scope to learn new things. Appreciations and Compliments for good work to encourage employees.
good
Sr. Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas,TXMay 4, 2017
CTS, Cognizant Technology Solutions is one of the best companies which i ever worked with.

Have learnt so much from the company and i definetly miss it a lot.
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJMay 3, 2017
I worked for about 9 years for them. Its great as far as job security is concerned. But the pay is on the lesser side but better compared to other tech outsourcing giants like TCS.
Got good exposure from variety of projects/implementations
Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 3, 2017
Learnt great management skills.
Got good exposure in working with various customers directly
Got exposure to participate for Conferences and Connects.
Good Company to work
Lead Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 3, 2017
There is a scope to learn new things for FTE.
Workplace culture is good.
Timing are very good and even we can work from Home.
Management is very good.
Pros
flexible timing
Cons
Health care
No opportunities for talent
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMay 2, 2017
Always associates have to lose their life to satisfy managers and customers but nothing in return. personal life gets disturbed if you are really committed to cognizant.
Good work culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Manyata Tech Park, NagavaraMay 2, 2017
Cognizant at MTP is located in a place where there is Easy transportation.

There is a bright ambience around to ease work pressure.

Good food in all the blocks.
Pros
Has a good employee pool to switch between horizontal and vertical domains.
Cons
Mostly support projects which are 24/7
A great company to work
Team Lead, Technology Specialist, Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYMay 2, 2017
I worked for 7 years with Cognizant before i joined Tech M. I joined as fresher, learned and groomed myself working here and grew into a professional.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMay 1, 2017
I grew as a softwre engineer here and learned immensely through top of the talents in the IT industry.
I am glad and thankful to god to guide me in the right direction.
Great culture
Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMay 1, 2017
Work culture is very good, it flows from management right through to the bottom of the chain, there is transparency on company policies, people are very respectful of each other and over all great work life balance.
Worst company ever!
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  USAMay 1, 2017
Very unethical company

They claimed to be expert but in reality glorified college students

They treat individuals unfairly

Constantly change their policies and practices

They want people with years of experience to train these college kids for free.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
If you can think of it, it's a con
An aspiring company
Director (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARApril 30, 2017
An aspiring company but struggling with problems of old baggage. So transition to digital solutions where "Tell me what you need" conversations with customers don't work. Given customers need advice in this transition, being customer business aware and partnering with them through the process of transition is critical. Stuck with legacy business models and execution experience.
Its a good place to work in
Bigdata Tech lead (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ILApril 30, 2017
Good place to work .

have lot of benefits for employees, good management team. Better work life management. Lot of technology to get experience in. Overall a nice place to work
Typical Contract Engineering Company
Project Manager Automotive Software Factory (Current Employee) –  Detroit, USAApril 29, 2017
I was working with many great Engineering Companies but I have problems to highlight the special qualities of Cognizant. There is no particular care of their remote working Employees. The hiring process is cumbersome and takes far too long. Too many phone calls need to happen for basic processes. You will get forms after forms to fill out without anybody explains why.
It's amazing for a technology company but there is too much bureaucracy. If you need weeks for reimbursement of a simple expenses then it ridiculous and frustrating.
Mostly you will hear of the HR reps if they want that you have to finish some mandatory online training which satisfies just their need for a "check mark" in their stats.
The best are the coworkers which you are daily with. There are many gifted amazing engineers.
Pros
Salary is ok
Cons
poor care of their employess
great place to work
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 28, 2017
Great place to work. Nice culture and lot of exposure to domain HCM and insurance. Good Training and awesome support from the leadership team, really enjoyed here
If you value happiness and career do not work for this company
Multiple Titles (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 28, 2017
Poor Structure, completely disorganized from top to bottom in management structure. They have one person doing 3 peoples jobs. Compensation is a joke in comparison to the job market. I was specialized beyond the job duties of my work and they took full advantage of it. I worked 70+ hours a week and it took a serious toll on my health and personal life. The entire account I was on needs to be cleaned out and start over. Sadly, they have someone willing to step in an fix the issues and try to make it a better place to work but the stupidity of management will not allow this. Trust me, you'd be happier working a retail job or dare I say a Wells Fargo than this awful place. Do not accept any positions within the Insurance Accounts with this company..Poor stability and incompetent team leads and managers who are under qualified to be doing the job. Literally every employee they hire is undependable or becomes depressed and just stops showing up. HEAVY MICRO MANAGEMENT from people who don't know how to manage
Pros
Zero
Cons
no opportunity, they will work you to death and not pay you, poor benefits, ridiculous amounts of hours, no personal life, micromanagement
Good job for candidate with high interest in qualification
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIApril 27, 2017
Good job for candidate with high interest in qualification
Developing and executing test cases for multiple software products provided by different suppliers
Fast paced environment but very rewarding
Director (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 27, 2017
Cognizant is a great organization to work for and has provided me with a significant amount of experience. It is very fast paced and not intended for those that seek a life/work balance. This is intended for those individuals with entrepreneurial thinking and aspirations.
Pros
Make your own hours, travel, learn from different organizations and get to make a lot of connections.
Cons
Late hours, life/work balance nearly non-existent, move from project to project.
Great Company
Cloud Engineer/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJApril 26, 2017
Its a wonderful company to work for and a I've learned a lot in this company. I've been working here for the past 6 years and all these years have been great
Good and secure place to work
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 26, 2017
Good and secure place to work. Need to improve Employee performance monitoring technique and avoid manager feedback.
Pro: Multiple projects to secure your job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognizant Technology Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval