Cognosante, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work and grow in experience
Bilingual Consumer Outreach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDJuly 6, 2016
Every time you turn on your computer you never know what situations you never know what you will come across. The work is consistent but the opportunities to grow in experience are endless.
Pros
Great staff and management to work with
Cons
Adding your family to health insurance is a little pricey.
It was a pleasure to work on something historical.
Enrollment Data / Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAAugust 19, 2015
Great company to work with as the projects will offer a great solution for decades to come. The organizational structure is great for managing multiple projects simultaneously allowing the natural development of leadership within the teams.The healthcare technology organization will continue to do great work in this space.
Pros
Telecommute work availble
Cons
Short projects
Fun place to work.
Bilingual Enrollment Assister (Former Employee) –  McAllenAugust 14, 2015
Fun place for employment. It is a fast pace environment with minimal supervision once you are out in the field. Only downfall is the job is only temporary.
Pros
40 hrs. weekly, set schedule, paid milage
Cons
temporary job
Progressive and Fun Place to Work
Lead Trainer and Curriculum Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 9, 2015
Working on leading healthcare technology driven government contracts can be daunting but fulfilling work. Every task is a learning experience and it makes for a new work experience every singe day. The culture and environment is great.
Pros
great pay, benefits, enviroment, culture
Cons
little opportunity to work remote or frim home
Enjoyed working and helping consumers enroll onto the affordable health plan.
Navigator (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 3, 2015
Attended local community events, health fairs, and other assigned venues to reach the targeted population .
Provide general customer service and Conduct face-to-face outreach and enrollment services to beneficiaries in group and individual is what I enjoyed the most.
Working side by side with co-workers was pleasant.
Very poor place to work.
RM (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 4, 2015
Cognonosante has no compasion for their employees. If you are Black you seem to get the world handed to you on a plate. This company is very Anti white and will find a way to fire you. They have their legal team scam up documents to make it all seem legal but they are bogus as well. Do not waste your time to work for this worthless company. Management is VERY unprofessional and very unorganized. The ACA project is only concerned about the Latino and AA market so if your anything else you have no chance of getting help. This was the most unorganized and worthless company I have ever worked for. They will make you work OT and refuse to pay you for it.
Cons
pay, management, organization. hr, legal, racist company.
Great Company
Assistor Tier II (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 22, 2015
The company itself is great to work for, the culture is inviting to those who seek a well diverse community of people. Benefits and compensation are well thought out and work life balance is even.
Pros
company is executing well once a project is up and running.
Cons
to many tft positions, need more full-time permanent positions for qualified employees.
Very unorganized & somewhat unprofessional
Complex Issue Resolution Specialist - GC III (Former Employee) –  Rogers ARDecember 2, 2014
Hours were good. I lucked out & had good managers. Very disorganized & sporadic.
Very enjoyable working environment
MMIS Replacement Systems Integration (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 19, 2014
Cognosante is a very respected services company in the federal and state government space servicing the Medicaid State Agencies (MSAs).
Pros
great team of associates
Cons
nearly 100% travel
Great Place to work awesome company!!!!
Lead Bilingual Enrollment CSR (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 24, 2014
Work here was temporary but the management team was awesome and great to work with!!! Enjoyed every single part of my job. I would definitely recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
benefits, management, work enviornment
Contract Trainer for General Dynamics
TRainer (Former Employee) –  General DynamicsJune 29, 2013
They hired us for three weeks then told us that there was going to be a reduction in staff. They kept some of us. Those people they kept they didn't tell them what happened to the others that were dismissed. They flew people up from Kentucky to be a trainer and had them go without paying them for a week. I personally was from the Richmond area They did not deliver my check to me as they promised through my direct deposit account. I called them and told them I did not get paid and all they said was "We mailed it Wednesday from Arizona." THey did not care if I got paid or not. The first check came that Saturday. They did the same thing the following pay day. They sent the check Federal Express and it got there on Saturday. The company was very unorganized and unsympathetic to their employees. I would not advise anyone to work for them . Awful company to work for
Pros
i learned about medicare.
Cons
poor management, no concern for their employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognosante, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.