Pros: day went by quick
Cons: chaotic workplace
• Answered 100 calls a day, the calls are both inbound and outbound.
• Managed a call center team of 400 people along with training and coaching.
• Quality Assurance for scripts, training and federal documentation. Consultation with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
• Laid the foundation for the Affordable Health Care Act and administered quality assurance training.
• Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance
• Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
• Actively recruited, interviewed and hired prospective employees