Cognosante

Cognosante Employer Reviews

fast growing work place
In person Goverment Health Certified Assister (Current Employee), Phoenix, azJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: help consumers that do not qualify for health insurance
Cons: short lunch/breaks
To obtain a growth-oriented challenging position, within a stable company, that will utilize my customer service skills and abilities.
I have found that the most important quality in an office assistant is flexibility. You must be able to switch gears quickly to respond to constant interruptions and the demands of the boss. I also feel that the office is the hub of the business. The assistant must be knowledgeable about all aspects of the business and be able to receive, evaluate and pass on information to all areas in the workplace.”
Wonderful Experience
Bi- Lingual Enrollment Assister / Navigator (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 8, 2015
Working for Cognosante, a government program for the Affordable Care Act; was a wonderful experience. I became state certified and learned a lot about the ACA. I truly enjoyed helping the consumers I encountered. I met and worked with such caring individuals, the management team was extremely positive!
review
Dallas Area Director/Site Supervisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Cons: hours, deadlines, reports, ect.
This started out as a great opportunity, then it became a management joke.
The purpose is to help the community
Bilingual Enrollment Assister (Current Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 9, 2014
This job is very goal directed, the purpose is to educate the customer on the benefits that are available to them and assist those that qualify to obtain health benefits.
In- Person Assister
In- Person Assister (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 9, 2014
At Cognosante we try our best to help our consumers feel as though their mission has been accomplished, that they are pleased with the customer service they are provided with, and understand the plans that they decide to enroll into regarding healthcare. Understanding that you are not alone and that you work with a team is not only the best part of the position as a whole, but seeing that you have made someone else's life that much easier. The hardest part of this position is not being able to assist the consumer. Not being able to be the one to help them select a plan and see them walk away with a smile. Financial decisions are not on our part, but we do as much as we can to play apart in their understanding of the healthcare marketplace.
Enrollment Specialist Navigator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 26, 2014
Pros: employee friendly
Cons: health care
Visited sites out side of office for insurance enrollment. Learned a lot about all cultures of people. Great co-workers
So Much Stuff To DO
GC2 (Former Employee), Lawton, OKNovember 21, 2014
A day in the life of a GC2
Was extremely busy between outbound calling and submitting applications
Great opportunities for advancement.
Bi-Lingual Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 21, 2014
Pros: opportunities for growth
Professional environment with advancement opportunities withing the company.
N/A
Business Analyst Call Center Manager (Former Employee), Rogers, ARSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: day went by quick
Cons: chaotic workplace
• Answered 100 calls a day, the calls are both inbound and outbound.
• Managed a call center team of 400 people along with training and coaching.
• Quality Assurance for scripts, training and federal documentation. Consultation with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
• Laid the foundation for the Affordable Health Care Act and administered quality assurance training.
• Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance
• Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
• Actively recruited, interviewed and hired prospective employees
Great place to work but systems are still being updated and can be down.
General Clerk III (Current Employee), Rogers, ARSeptember 20, 2014
Typical day of work is assisting in a variety of administrative matters and complex. Co-Workers are great and down to earth. Enjoyable part of the job is meeting new co-workers and assisting customers.
To help consumers get healthcare
General Clerk III (Current Employee), Wentzville, MOAugust 28, 2014
A typical day at work is being seated at your desk and processing applications so that the people applying for health insurance can receive services. While processing applications, I learned how to work in a fast-paced environment, calling consumers to identity missing information and treating them respect on the phone. Supervisors treat my fellow cowrkers with respect and hold employees to a higher standard. The hardest part of the job is not completing all the applications you can process because of missing info. On the other hand, the most enjoyable part working there is having the ability to help people receive health insurance in a changing world.
loved co-workers
Field Enrollment Agent (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 11, 2014
Nice place to work, co-workers where diverse group of People.
Provided extra-curricular projects that promoted team building
CSR Trainer (Former Employee), London, KYJuly 27, 2014
Pros: easy communication
Cons: shift changes every week
Cognosante was a well organized company. Human Resources and Management were easily contacted and was very prompt in response to any questions or problems an employee may have. They provided equal opportunity for advancement to all employees.
Cognosante was a pleasurable company to work for.
not a bad company
Tier 1 CSR (Former Employee), Falls Church VAJuly 20, 2014
the company was find, not a good contract to work on. the management was good and informed.
Excellent for those with People Skills and an interest in the Healthcare Industry
Healthcare Marketplace Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Basking Ridge, NJJuly 6, 2014
Great place to learn about the healthcare industry and practice working with a diverse group of consumers and coworkers. I personally had to travel a lot but I didn't mind because my mileage was compensated....Easy going and the daily goals are very reasonable to meet.
If you love interacting with people and helping people than this position is right for you.
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 1, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: ot
Great company to work for my position was only temporary. If you're in the insurance field, customer service, or non profit organizations you may be interested in what the company has to offer. Health care navigator is seasonal but we made the world of difference and impacted so many lives in assisting ppl with their health care needs.
Fun working place
Clerical (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 24, 2014
Pros: a family type setting, friendly and happy go lucky.
Cons: none. everyone was very supportive.
The people I worked with were enjoyable and easy to work with. They treated you as a family member and supported you in every which way. My supervisor was easy to work with and understanding and supportive of one.
Great opportunity to gain experience being in the outdoor working field.
Enrollment Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), MiamiJune 19, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed meeting & assisting people in the healthcare industry in an open environment as in the field and flexible working hours.
Great place to work.
General Clerk II (Former Employee), Lawton, OKJune 4, 2014
I enjoyed all aspects of this job. Leadership was great and there is always a positive attitude in the workplace.
There is plenty of work to do and most of the staff is very nice.
General Clerk III (Current Employee), London, KYJune 3, 2014
A typical day is busy and we learn new things daily, sometimes hourly. I am thankful to have a job.

1 2 3