Cognosante Employee Reviews

Nice people and overall good company
Eligibility support worker (Current Employee) –  London, KYMay 18, 2017
Daily meetings to let you know exactly what you are doing for the day. Decent pay for the job you're doing and good benefits including health, vision and dental insurance as well as paid and unpaid time off. Friendly and helpful management.
A great company to work for
Information Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Remote TxMay 18, 2017
Cognosante is a great company to work for and management is wonderful. The CEO is very family and employee focused. They give you the tools and space to do your job.
Hours are wild.
Field Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 17, 2017
This was a nice place but the hours and sometimes the travel were hard. I found that ending the shift and putting everything away was the toughest.The hours could be difficult especially if you have kids.
My Life at Cognosante
Case Management Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 10, 2017
I have worked for Cognosante for almost 4 years. During my time with the company, I have exceedingly excelled! The culture among the employees of the Nashville location is one of acceptance, love, appreciation. I love the company I work for!

As with all things in life, nothing is perfect! There are areas that require improvement but the good thing is that the company is continuously making strives to improve the areas that require attention. The company takes into consideration the feedback provided by the employees.

My intentions are to retire from this company. There are unlimited opportunities for growth, professional development, and educational opportunities.

Overall, I love the company I work for! But if you are one that does not like change this company is not for you....Just a FYI.
Pros
Growth, pay, and environment
Cons
can't make everyone happy!
very positive work environment
Case Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2017
Very comfortable work environment
very great team building
work well with co-workers
great and open relationship with co-workers and leadership
fantastic leadership
Pros
free food
Cons
OT not available for all people
Healthy balanced work environment
General Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARMay 2, 2017
Calm healthy environment friendly management and peers. Opportunities to advance in company and in personal life. Understanding and respectful to employees
Pros
Stable healthy work
Cons
Slow paced work place
Fun Team Members
Manager/ Marketplace/ Government contract (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARApril 25, 2017
Some changes in management. Early shift, early out. This is a government contract so different from working at Cognosante. Diverse people, solid support,
production
Case Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 24, 2017
a typical day is just reviewing cases and calling the consumers to let them know your disposition chose. Its a little unorganized but for the most part cool.
Great people, I love what I do
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2017
Everyday is different, I love the people that I work with. I am challenged everyday and I love that. I have made good friends that will last a lifetime.
Pros
A lot of fun corporate events, great benefits
Cons
It's contract work, so people leave as they come in
Family Oriented, Multicultured Productive Company
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 29, 2017
Most enjoyable to work for . Some days were slow to start due the case load . However once work was in you were continuously busy . The environment was very family oriented everyone loves each other and often celebrated every birthday or holiday of anyone's culture
Productive and fast pace
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKMarch 25, 2017
I loved it and if it wasn't due to me pursing my dreams of being a Registered Nurse, I would missy definitely still be there. You never know who life you could change or what they may be going through on the other line. So by me working there never judge a book by its cover because that one you turn down could be the very one you need a hand from somewhere down the road in life.
Pros
Can change a person or family live just by them having insurance.
Cons
When you have to tell someone that their not approved alsono raises
I liked it
COMMUNICATION MANAGER-BILINGUAL (Former Employee) –  Lake St. Louis, MOMarch 22, 2017
It was a great place to work. learnt alot about the job, and enjoyed working there. The managers are all very knowledgable in their areas of expertise.
Honest Opinion
Manager (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 5, 2017
Overall, could be a great employer. The CEO has a wonderful vision for the company. The turnover is high and it's not what you would call "good attrition," in my opinion.
Pros
Salary and schedule flexibility
Cons
Some members of management are unqualified and undermining.
Not the best place to work.
Senior Legal Assistant - Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 2, 2017
The culture there was very hierarchy and staff was not treated fairly. When this was brought to their attention, they will simply let go of anyone that raised this issue
Pros
Top of line working equipments; good pay
Cons
non-inclusive; lacks growth or advancement
Micromanaged to the point of insanity
General Clerk III (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARFebruary 27, 2017
The pay is ok. Not great. It seems like the management uses every loophole possible to deprive you of your benefits. President Obama puts into effect a program that government contractors are required to give 56 hours of sick pay? Sounds nice but even though I'm working on a government contract somehow the company found a loophole to deny this. If you are desperate for a job it's ok but there is no room for advancement or pay increases.
short term
Case Analyst II-Assist consumers (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 25, 2017
Not there long enough seasonal position great pay and benefits the call center was brand new when I started and a beautiful place to work. Benefits right away.
I learned a lot about the Healthcare Industry
General Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Wentzville, MOFebruary 20, 2017
I learned about the Healthcare system including Medicaid/Medicare. I worked in a team setting with emphasis on Production and Quality. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to assist the Consumer in achieving their goal in getting Healthcare insurance at the lowest cost for them.
Benefits
Cons
Not always enough work throughout the day.
nothing good, blood sucking, selfish management
Business/EDI Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 18, 2017
biased, selfish management only cares about it's own bonuses. change rules to deceive employees, lies about compensation and benefits. Worst thing, they deceiving Healthcare, robbing Affordable Care Act with both hands. Worst then that? NO security of every American's info, they can see and manipulate everyone's personal data, Social Security Numbers, date of births are being openly shared, risk of biggest security breach!!!
Pros
Cons
biased, lies, racist
Needs a little more work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARFebruary 14, 2017
While working for Cognosante could see that someone could get stressed due to the lack of communication between the team leads and the team as a whole, rather than the team leads, one on one
Pros
benefits were great
Cons
to much talking about others
Career Builder
General Clerk III / Senior Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKFebruary 12, 2017
I learned so much in this company. I was top for production and accuracy for 6 months in a row. I've gained so much health insurance experience in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cognosante. Our community is ready to answer.