Cohen Financial Employee Reviews

Great, fun, challenging, ect.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSMay 26, 2015
Servicing loans and clients. See resume. Every that pertained to commercial loan servicing. Managed employees at Midland Loan Services and Cohen Financial. I was promoted and received a salary increase at every level. There wasn't part of the job that was hard. Everything was imperative to the performance and success of our Company. Interacting with clients, customers, and co-workers was the most enjoyable part of the career
Small Office, Big Company
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  OregonMarch 5, 2014
Overall, a great company. Worked with a great group of people. Was laid off when the real estate market crashed in 2008.
Pros
fun, easy going people.
Cons
not a lot of advancement for women
Fast Paced Office enviorment with Excellent Pay
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CANovember 24, 2013
Cohen Financial is an extremely fast pace mortgage company. Owner/President is very demanding and expects his staff to stay on top of their game. Salary, benefits and commission were generous.
Pros
great pay
Cons
extremely demanding
Enjoyable atmosphere which allowed me to grow and play multiple roles.
Senior Loan Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2013
I worked with Cohen Financial for 10 years. I grew with this company and wore multiple hats. I enjoy multi tasking and making an impact on the department. I also learned about the commercial lending and serviced a portfolio of over 150 loans while I worked different aspects of the business. I went through some good management and some not so good management.
Pros
free lunches, departmental outings, salary growth, 401k benefits, overall benefits
Cons
change in management a couple of times.

Want to know more about Cohen Financial?

Ask a question