Coherent Inc

Coherent Inc Employer Reviews

It okay company to work for
Laser Technician (Former Employee), In santa ClaraJuly 14, 2013
Pros: great
Cons: great
The company is not so bad. I had been there 14 years only a little issue like my boss he only care for him self only. Don't expect him to
do anything for you.
Complete dysfunction
Shipping / Receiving Specialist ll (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 19, 2013
I worked at the Portland OR location. One of the most hostile, dysfunctional workplaces I have ever witnessed. Even the managers do not want to work here. No sense of GMP, work-flow concepts, or logistics. Every day I would be held responsible for things that took place before I worked there, without the basic tools needed. A complete waste of time, – more... do not go to work here. – less
GREAT COMPANY
Front Lobby Receptionist (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAApril 10, 2013
Pros: great
Cons: great
BEST COMPANY EVER!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loved my job, but they closed the doors and laid everybody off
Senior Production Scheduling Support (Lead) (Former Employee), Auburn, CAMay 18, 2012
It was fast paced and continuous. I learned how to be a better Lead over people and to learn all aspects of the room in order to get the production out the door. Management Awesome, coworkers great. The hardest part of the job was when a machine went down for repair and there was nothing to do. I enjoyed all aspects of my job.
A laser company
Senior Optical Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CADecember 5, 2013
Pros: stock price is up
Cons: no good communication between groups
This company has short vision with many argued points to be developped. There are many obstacles to work closely and communicate well existing in the joint of different operation unit.