Coherent Inc Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Thin Film Coating Technician
SENIOR THIN FILM COATING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CAAugust 21, 2014
Excellent Company, Operated multiple chambers and carried on a vast number of technical application of Optical procedures over a 15 year period,
Pros
excellent training and support, great benifits and solid managment
Cons
they re-located the division.
Used to have a small workout room, closed down. Basketball court still open.
Senior Laser Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, Ca.August 3, 2013
A good mid-size company that has friendly people and good management. Provides free desert on Christmas time, free lunch every quarterly meeting. Free company picnic once a year. Not fair on getting an opportunity to cross train other products because they don't easily give the chance to every one, only certain person can get that cross train on different products.
It okay company to work for
Laser Technician (Former Employee) –  In santa ClaraJuly 14, 2013
The company is not so bad. I had been there 14 years only a little issue like my boss he only care for him self only. Don't expect him to
do anything for you.
Pros
great
Cons
great
Complete dysfunction
Shipping / Receiving Specialist ll (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 19, 2013
I worked at the Portland OR location. One of the most hostile, dysfunctional workplaces I have ever witnessed. Even the managers do not want to work here. No sense of GMP, work-flow concepts, or logistics. Every day I would be held responsible for things that took place before I worked there, without the basic tools needed. A complete waste of time, do not go to work here.
Loved my job, but they closed the doors and laid everybody off
Senior Production Scheduling Support (Lead) (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CAMay 18, 2012
It was fast paced and continuous. I learned how to be a better Lead over people and to learn all aspects of the room in order to get the production out the door. Management Awesome, coworkers great. The hardest part of the job was when a machine went down for repair and there was nothing to do. I enjoyed all aspects of my job.