COIN WRAP INC Employee Reviews in United States

Great work hours, weekends off
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJuly 29, 2015
Dead end job. No good raises. You have to keep up with daily production quota and know how to fix machines. In the summer time the location temperature reaches over 100 degrees. Felt like quitting everyday.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Not a career job. Low wages
It was ok within the 90 days
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAJuly 13, 2016
They want you to do 600 boxes a day or they will harass you until you do and then suspend you and If you haven't quit the job they will find a way to get rid of you and such a scandalous way.

p.s.
Kiss up's get promoted even though they have no knowledge of the position.
Pros
Kiss up's get promoted
Cons
A very exciting job and it keeps you busy for 8 hours. There is never a dull moment.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCAugust 18, 2016
I enjoyed every thing about working for this company. The employers and employees are truly missed. Very nice people and atmosphere. Great benefits too.
Pros
An opportunity to work independently in peace.
Cons
Hardly anytime time to eat lunch.
Hard and fast paced job.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 4, 2014
I would start at 6 a.m. and we would have to run bags of coin into a counting machine that then rolled the coins and dropped them in a conveyor belt. I would have to keep 3 counting machines filled with coin and then run to the boxer and step on a pedal to fill a box. The counting machine would jam alot because of bad coin or foreign coins. I had to keep quality control and maintain my fast pace. I enjoyed trying to compete with my other employees on who could finish the fastest. The hardest part of the job was when the coins were bad. I had great co-workers and I got along great with my supervisor. I learned a bit about the counting machines and made sure they kept running smoothly.
Pros
job gets you in great shape
Cons
short breaks, no room to move up, very little raise
horrible. no advancement
machine operator (Former Employee) –  memphisDecember 26, 2014
Worked for a few years. I was always told i would be promoted and it just never happens. They closed another location in the area without informing workers until a few weeks before. Pay should be higher for the crazy amount of physical labor. Just a boring job. Certainly not a career or good job to have in my opinion.
Pros
set schedule
Cons
managment, boring, no breaks, pay, raises, promotion opportunity
Productive work enviorment
Machine Operator/Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2013
On Average wrap about 550 box's a day.
I learned about sorting machines and company management.
My supervisor was Cool as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the longer work hours for bigger orders. the best part about the job was guaranteed work hours each week.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks
Good
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PAOctober 21, 2013
Good company to work for You get trained very well and feel a since of pride by reaching your goals. The best part of the job has to be the shift. 7-3 Monday through Friday because you still get days and weekends
Pros
shift
Cons
raises, advancement
I learned many mechanical skills and time management skills
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, MNJune 1, 2015
A typical day at work starts with going through a metal detector for security purposes. After that everyone is told what type of coin they will be wrapping for the day and then all the machines are turned on. It is a lot of repetitive work and there is also heavy lifting involved. I learned how to fix many machines. The manager was in the process of hiring new clients, and also bringing in new equipment into the work space to ameliorate production. The hardest part of the job was lifting the heavy bags into the black bins, but I did get stronger through the pain. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning all of the buttons and dials on the machines.
Loud environment, easy to handle, plenty heavy lifting.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJDecember 5, 2012
since it is constant non stop working environment a typical 8 hr shift can go by quick. I've learned how to operate company machinery at a safely manner. Management is very strict with rules and regulations because it can be a hazardous environment if machinery isn't operated properly. Hardest part of job would be keeping machines running non stop when receiving bad coins because you would have to stop it and pull out every bad coin. Most enjoyable part is that once you are used to this daily routine and gain the proper equipment knowledge, everything becomes a walk in the park.
Pros
when quota is reached and you clean up before 8 hr shift is over, the rest of the day is yours no matter how much extra time there is.
Cons
15 minute break.
not good at all
Crew Chief-Location Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 6, 2012
complete manual labor with no breaks or lunch breaks allowed very poorly managed in upper managment
Pros
good pay
Cons
no breaks long hours
Fixing machineries and carrying out daily task
Lead Mechanic (Former Employee) –  White Marsh, MDFebruary 6, 2014
I first go in and punch in my arrival time. Then I would check to see if any machines were taken off line. The goal was to keep all the machines running and the spare machines ready to go if they were ever needed. Made sure the stock of supplies such as hand cleaners, parts for the machines, papers and boxes for finished products were available for use. We had a quota to fill each day and this was always our main focus . I got on with my co-workers, But Coin Wrap sub-let building space from Dunbar Armor and I found it hard to get other product needed from them to carry out the task and quota signed to us. This was also the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable was travelling to other locations and repairing machineries.
Pros
travelling to other locations
Cons
not getting the materials needed to fill our quota
Its ok.
Lead Operator/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Broadview, ILApril 23, 2015
This the type of job you don't want to be too long. Get in and get out. The start pay is eleven dollars per hour, and for the work you it won't feel worth it.
Hard work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2015
Long days, heavy lifting, standing entire shift
Must be wanded in and out of building by security which can take up to a half of an hour
Productive fun workplace and we always got the job done
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 13, 2015
I love going in to work, because it was only two of us working the shift. It was quiet and i could get my job done without any distractions.
Just a job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PANovember 12, 2013
No advancement opportunities, very boring, poor leadership, and unsteady work load.
Intresting place to work
Machine Operator , Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PAOctober 15, 2014
i have worked here for two months and have been moved to the fabrication shop. The coworkers are very welcoming and treat you as if you were there for a few years. it is a privately owned company.
Good experience
Machine Operator, General (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 15, 2014
A good work environment that allows employees to learn and broaden horizons
Pros
hours, supervision
Cons
company closing
i liked it
Lead Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 6, 2013
its a good job excepet the supervisers that work from home office have no clue whats going on out in the field i dont care how you worked there
Productive environment
Mechanic Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYJanuary 9, 2013
Graet place to work, i have developed new skills, and learned how to juggle multiple tasks while producing acurate work.
productive and a good place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 13, 2012
learn work fast in a fastest machine the hardest part of that job is when the coins got stock
Cons
short breaks

2.9