COIN WRAP INC Employee Reviews

not a job youll wanna stay at long
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAMay 31, 2017
i worked for coin wrap for about a year this position usually only involves one person or more depending how much productivity there is in the area, the guy who ran my machine before me made my job alot harder and managment wasnt around at all
Pros
100$ bonus on christmas
Cons
no advancement bad benefits
Give you a chance to grow
Machine Shop Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 12, 2017
I loved working for this company. I gave me a chance to move up the ladder and teach me at the same time. The help me change my life by moving me out of town with help along the way. I will work this company again anytime.
Hard but fun job.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 9, 2017
Working here the days fly by! It can be frustrating at times but overall I had a very positive experience working for Coin Wrap.
Decent place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJDecember 26, 2016
Same duties everyday. medium to fast paced work. If you like the idea of working 8 hours and going home, then this is the job for you. If you have plans to move up in a company within a year, then maybe this job isn't.
Pros
once you know the job, it's easy
Cons
short breaks. Job learning curve
some of the best years of my life i was there.
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 9, 2016
coin wrap is a great company to work for you can travel and overtime is there when needed.the supervisor mark hands is easy to work with and is a great teacher i often consider going back.
Pros
you stay active
Cons
it gets really hot in the summertime
A very exciting job and it keeps you busy for 8 hours. There is never a dull moment.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCAugust 18, 2016
I enjoyed every thing about working for this company. The employers and employees are truly missed. Very nice people and atmosphere. Great benefits too.
Pros
An opportunity to work independently in peace.
Cons
Hardly anytime time to eat lunch.
It was ok within the 90 days
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAJuly 13, 2016
They want you to do 600 boxes a day or they will harass you until you do and then suspend you and If you haven't quit the job they will find a way to get rid of you and such a scandalous way.

p.s.
Kiss up's get promoted even though they have no knowledge of the position.
Pros
Kiss up's get promoted
Cons
Great work hours, weekends off
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYJuly 29, 2015
Dead end job. No good raises. You have to keep up with daily production quota and know how to fix machines. In the summer time the location temperature reaches over 100 degrees. Felt like quitting everyday.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Not a career job. Low wages
simple and demanding workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  broadview,ilJuly 25, 2015
working with coin wrap inc. was a good experience for me. my co-workers were great and very helpful. my job while with the company was one i really liked since my job called for all of my focus and attention day in and day out and challenged me to do better and better.
I learned many mechanical skills and time management skills
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, MNJune 1, 2015
A typical day at work starts with going through a metal detector for security purposes. After that everyone is told what type of coin they will be wrapping for the day and then all the machines are turned on. It is a lot of repetitive work and there is also heavy lifting involved. I learned how to fix many machines. The manager was in the process of hiring new clients, and also bringing in new equipment into the work space to ameliorate production. The hardest part of the job was lifting the heavy bags into the black bins, but I did get stronger through the pain. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning all of the buttons and dials on the machines.
Hard work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2015
Long days, heavy lifting, standing entire shift
Must be wanded in and out of building by security which can take up to a half of an hour
Productive fun workplace and we always got the job done
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 13, 2015
I love going in to work, because it was only two of us working the shift. It was quiet and i could get my job done without any distractions.
Its ok.
Lead Operator/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Broadview, ILApril 23, 2015
This the type of job you don't want to be too long. Get in and get out. The start pay is eleven dollars per hour, and for the work you it won't feel worth it.
horrible. no advancement
machine operator (Former Employee) –  memphisDecember 26, 2014
Worked for a few years. I was always told i would be promoted and it just never happens. They closed another location in the area without informing workers until a few weeks before. Pay should be higher for the crazy amount of physical labor. Just a boring job. Certainly not a career or good job to have in my opinion.
Pros
set schedule
Cons
managment, boring, no breaks, pay, raises, promotion opportunity
Intresting place to work
Machine Operator , Fabricator (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PAOctober 15, 2014
i have worked here for two months and have been moved to the fabrication shop. The coworkers are very welcoming and treat you as if you were there for a few years. it is a privately owned company.
Hard and fast paced job.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 4, 2014
I would start at 6 a.m. and we would have to run bags of coin into a counting machine that then rolled the coins and dropped them in a conveyor belt. I would have to keep 3 counting machines filled with coin and then run to the boxer and step on a pedal to fill a box. The counting machine would jam alot because of bad coin or foreign coins. I had to keep quality control and maintain my fast pace. I enjoyed trying to compete with my other employees on who could finish the fastest. The hardest part of the job was when the coins were bad. I had great co-workers and I got along great with my supervisor. I learned a bit about the counting machines and made sure they kept running smoothly.
Pros
Job gets you in great shape
Cons
short breaks, no room to move up, very little raise
Good experience
Machine Operator, General (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 15, 2014
A good work environment that allows employees to learn and broaden horizons
Pros
hours, supervision
Cons
company closing
Fixing machineries and carrying out daily task
Lead Mechanic (Former Employee) –  White Marsh, MDFebruary 6, 2014
I first go in and punch in my arrival time. Then I would check to see if any machines were taken off line. The goal was to keep all the machines running and the spare machines ready to go if they were ever needed. Made sure the stock of supplies such as hand cleaners, parts for the machines, papers and boxes for finished products were available for use. We had a quota to fill each day and this was always our main focus . I got on with my co-workers, But Coin Wrap sub-let building space from Dunbar Armor and I found it hard to get other product needed from them to carry out the task and quota signed to us. This was also the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable was travelling to other locations and repairing machineries.
Pros
Travelling to other locations
Cons
Not getting the materials needed to fill our quota
Just a job
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PANovember 12, 2013
No advancement opportunities, very boring, poor leadership, and unsteady work load.
Good
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PAOctober 21, 2013
Good company to work for You get trained very well and feel a since of pride by reaching your goals. The best part of the job has to be the shift. 7-3 Monday through Friday because you still get days and weekends
Pros
shift
Cons
raises, advancement