Colbi Technologies is the leading provider of accounting software for school construction in California. We are seeking a highly motivated Software Account Executive to sell our software products and services to school districts in California. As the leader in our marketplace, we boast an extremely high customer retention rate and have very little head-to-head competition. This is a great opportunity for professionals with a proven sales background to pursue new opportunities and flourish in a dynamic and entrepreneurial sales environment.
Specifically, we're seeking a capable and motivated sales professional to join the firm as a Sales Account Executive for the K-12 market. This Business-to-Education sales position requires the development of consultative relationships within potential education accounts. It will also include successful identification, development, and follow-up with sales prospects. Our objectives are new sales and high client satisfaction. This individual will be a part of a fast-paced team while learning about our markets and how Account-Ability software is important to our clients. The Sales Account Executive will focus on efficiently moving prospects through the sales process by face-to-face meetings, telephone based sales, and web conferencing. Regular travel is mandatory and represents a minimum of 25% of this person's time. The Sales Account Executive will report to the CEO.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting, qualifying, consulting and selling
- Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Planning, attending, and presenting at national and regional tradeshows and events
- Maintaining a relationship with clients post-sale – account management and training duties are handled by others on our team
- Developing and maintaining competitive knowledge and using it to promote our software
- Maintaining and enhancing the excellent image of Colbi Technologies.
- A strong track record of landing new accounts
- 5+ years selling accounting and/or construction software
- A clear understanding of the consultative sales process
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- The ability to successfully present construction/accounting software to non-technical audiences
- Strong presentation skills, ability to interact with executive levels within an organization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly (up to 25%)
The compensation package for the Sales Account Executive position includes base salary and commission. Colbi offers a comprehensive benefits package and clear advancement potential. If interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume and salary history.
Colbi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please. No recruiters.