Cold Stone Creamery Employee Reviews

Working at Cold Stone
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 30, 2015
Cold Stone employees are usually teenagers or young adults. Working here gave me all the experience that I need if I ever want to get another job in the food serving/barista-type jobs. I think that a lot of people, outside of the store, do not realize how much work really goes into being a crew member here. It can be hard job and it is physically demanding. I wanted to begin with talking about the things that I enjoyed about working here, but in the midst of writing about it I started to realize all of the negatives, so let's just start with the negatives. I hated co-workers who texted all the time and sat around doing nothing -- there is always something to do even if its scrapping chocolate shavings off of the floor. The initial training process is bad. My first day working was on a Saturday and I was thrown out to work in the front because my co-workers assumed that I knew how to do things. After that day I went home crying because that was my first job ever, and I felt like I couldn't do it, but I stuck with it and I got better by teaching myself and asking the right questions. Everyone has their own way of doing things.What I also hated was telling customers that we were out of something. It SUCKS. We would be missing one thing or the other and we would have to explain to customers about alternatives even though they were upset. It sucked when I had to run to the back freezer (because no one had back-ups prepared) rush and get everything ready while there were customers waiting. When it gets busy, and I mean BUSY, running to the back so often made me so tired. This happened  more... a lot because we were low on staff. There were days when the line would be out the door and there would only be 3 people working. one of my worst experiences was when the was BUSY and I was literally the ONLY one working. I had to make cakes and help customers, which may not seem like a lot to you, but my god. it was so physically demanding. Pulling the ice cream is physically demanding as well. Ask anyone who works here -- their arms and wrists are in pain. I had carpel tunnel (or have it). Pulling ice cream customer after customer on a low staff team is hard. I decorated over 30 mother's day cakes in a single night while we were low on staff and busy. After busy days we would have to close the store and the store had to be spotless. It was hard labor. The store would be wrecked so hard after busy days and we would have to clean it up while so tired and worn. If the store looked messy to the opening person the next day, then expect a lecture of phone call about the failures you had done. Night shifts are so hard and the morning shifts are so pleasant at times because they get to go home and relax. I was able to do opening shifts but I HARDLY EVER got them. Morning shifts were for the lucky ones who got to go home at 4 or 5. Night shifters work their ***** off for longer hours. The schedule for working here was awful. Why can't management or SOMEBODY give us more people to help night shift close the store?? Or why can't closing be a shift of itself?? I know I may be complaining now, but this is what my co-cowkers and I have discussed a lot. I know that a lot of other places are similar to this. There is something about this company and the way that they treat their employees that has to change for the better. There is no employee rewards or recognition. On another note, there were three things that I enjoyed from working here. Firstly I enjoyed working as a team. Working in a fast pace environment with a lot of people is exciting and makes time go by fast. It's great to be working with co-workers who know what they are doing and co-workers who give off a positive vibe. Secondly, most of the customers were great, mind you I said most of them not all of them. Serving ice cream makes people smile, so I liked that. Lastly, working here allowed me to be creative. Decorating cakes and creating ice cream combos by mixing it on the stone was cool. It was like making an art piece. I think that this company needs to work on keeping their employees happy has much as employees try to keep customers happy. What are the ethics or believes that this company stands for? What image are they trying to create? What impact are they making? So many students work here, but there are no rewards. Opportunities?  less
Pros
Free ice cream
Poor management that doesn't care about employees
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Kansas CityAugust 2, 2014
I have worked at Cold stone for several summers now. When I first got hired, our location was under Corporate. We had some issues still, but they treated us nice and we always had what we needed.

This Summer, we were switched to a franchise. I had heard horrible things about becoming a franchise from previous co-workers, and only heard bad things. It's safe to say that I can agree with them.

In my own opinion, the owners are jipping the customers. We have switched from buying a good portion of our food product from Sysco and are now purchasing from Wal-mart. We run out of things quite frequently and it's really frustrating. we now get "fun size" candy bars and are requested to put only one to two in every size (depending on the size of the candy). The worst one is that we can only put one Reese's in each size. A "Got-to-have-it" size should not have one Reese's in it. It needs at least 2 in order to satisfy the cutomer. Then, on top of that, if the customer wants another Reese's to go with their lonely one, they have to pay almost a dollar for another one. This typically does not make for a happy customer.
We also have it set where you now get a "free" mix-in with your ice cream. This isn't really true. You're technically paying for the mix-in, so if you don't want anything in your ice cream, then you're getting way over-charged.

Working at Cold Stone is no easy task. We have huge lines all night, and not enough man power to handle it. It took several us workers and customer complaints for the owners to realize we needed more people on each shift. Under Corporate, we would
  more... have about 5 to 6 people working a night shift, now we only have 4. I also want to point out that you're lucky if you get a break. I know it's only for about 5 to 6 hours, but when you have a line to the door consistently for more than half of your shift, it's really hard on your mind and body. The ice cream is really hard to get out anyway, but when you're trying to please the customers and go as fast as you can, it can take it's toll. You can run out of energy really fast, and that doesn't help employee morale at all.

The owners have also been telling us that because of their budget, they can't afford for us to stay longer than 30 minutes to close the store. For 4 people to close the store PROPERLY, it takes at least an hour. They decided about a month earlier that they were going to start opening the store an hour earlier. I opened the store yesterday (Friday), and I only had one customer for that hour. It has been a huge waste of budget. I would rather us open at our normal time, so that I can use that time to close the store properly.

Another problem I've seen with the new owners is that sometimes one of us employees will be jipped money on our paycheck. One of my co-workers 2 paychecks ago was missing at least 5 hours from his check and I was missing an hour. 5 hours is equivalent to not being payed for a whole shift. He felt like he couldn't fight them on it because he had no proof and they'd probably sweep it under the rug, anyway.

Another thing to keep in mind is that our general manager is never there. He has to work between 3 stores in our area. This puts a lot of stress on him and he can be hard to get a hold of sometimes.

My last input is that you shouldn't work here if you are expecting to live off of this money. The fact that my location just hired 2 new people and that our budget is really low from opening an hour sooner, is not making it easy to make a lot of money. On average, everyone works only 3 days a week. Most of the employees are having to find another job on top of this one.
Pros
free like it create when you work, flexible schedule
Cons
few hours a week, no breaks, really long lines, little to no direction
worthless job
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Clinton, CTApril 2, 2013
I started out as a food server and made my way up to shift manager which included being in charge of the daily intake, the till, opening and closing the store, restocking food, making food products, cleaning and making sure my fellow employees worked thoroughly as well. At first I thought this was going to be a good job because of the fact that I loved the franchise and the product as well but I was sorely disappointed. The store was in shambles, wires hung down from the ceiling, dirty water dripped into the ice cream product and was ignored (my manager just told me to scrape off the frozen area ignoring all health code violations). There was mold collecting in the vents where we kept the ice cream products to serve, the supervisor just shrugged this off when I addressed him with it. One of the daily requirements was to empty the outside trash bin that was right in front of the store, but with no health insurance or proper cleaning equipment a worker was liable to become infected with the random trash that was thrown away. I, the shift manager always took care of this job because I had more responsibility than my co-workers but I believe that if the employers do not want to give out health insurance then they should provide the proper safety measures. However, this was not the only time that lack of care was seen at this store, a customer asked for some extra ice to keep his purchases cold on his trip home. When I provided the ice (I didn't give the customer the whole gallon bag) I was told that I was wasting money and to put most of the ice back. The most insulting thing though  more... was that, when I was promoted to manager I was give a thirty cent increase, not that much for a part time job but I didn't complain. But when my supervisor told me not to speak of how much I got compared to others (male) shift managers I got suspicious. I asked a fellow co-worker and found out that he got over a dollar more in his raise when he made manager. I never planned on staying at this job forever but I would really think three times before encouraging anyone else to work there also. I don't think that cold stone creamery stores are bad in general but this one had several serious flaws. In my opinion, this store should be shut down, be warned.  less
Pros
one free ice cream per shift
Cons
health violations, unequal treatment of men and women, bad management, unfair treatment of workers, etc.
Busy place but can also be fun
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAJanuary 16, 2016
A typical day at Cold Stone Creamery was me going in to work usually for about 4-6 hours maybe at times less. I would be assigned to a task depending on how busy the creamery was or the time I would go into work. If I had a morning shift I usually res-stocked all the ice creams as well as the ingredients used on the ice cream. I then would prepare waffle cones which were pretty fun to make. I also attended a person with customer service so I prepared their order and charged them. At noon it was mostly cleaning the floor, windows, the ice cream display, dishes etc. If I had an afternoon to closing shift that was the busiest especially during weekends. It was non-stop walking around preparing orders charging and more customer service, at some points it would get super busy that more team crew members would get called in to help and their would be five crew members at the same time taking orders, it was busy,busy busy.

I had an excellent group of shift leaders they were very understanding and very helpful, especially if you were new and learning they would correct you in a polite manner and encourage you to do better next time.

What I learned working for Cold Stone was that you always have to have a positive mind set because some customers will come in expecting you to be perfect and give them all they need even when the store was lacking products. Some customers demanded a lot and would get angry or upset fast so we as employees had to keep a positive outlook on all this. Also a lot of patience!

The hardest part of the job was meeting daily numbers or sales demanded
  more... by the head manager, because at times I would work for 3 hours and I was not able to finish everything.

The most enjoyable part of the job was making friends with the crew members, all the crew members I worked with were excellent people and it was always fun to relate to each other and encourage one another. Oh and having your Ice cream breaks (super perks of working at cold stone).
Pros
Ice cream perks, tips for singing
Cons
different hours, call ins, or hours being cut.
Productive, fast-paced, enjoyable
Front Liner (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJuly 16, 2015
A day a work starts out with practicing measuring ice cream sizes so that we can learn to be consistent with estimating sizes, followed by helping customers and creating their orders, cleaning around the place to make it look presentable, and doing dishes (which I ended up becoming the fastest employee able to do it that I was picked to do that task when I was scheduled to do closing). There were times when I had to go in the back to pull out ice cream and mix-ins whenever we were running low and occasionally I would create a cake. At work, employees are assigned tasks (which changes on a daily basis in order to give variety in the workplace each day) that are to be completed during the work shift. During the day customers will leave tips behind and employees will sings (which was fun to do) and at the end of one of the employees shifts the tips are split evenly. I learned about how they make the cakes in the back, how to determine ice cream size when measuring the amount, and making shakes and smoothies. Management was good and every now and then the owner would come by to see how everything was running. I got along with my co-workers well and felt like I was welcomed. The hardest part of the job was constantly moving things around to clean the walls and having to go outside to clean the windows during the winter (which isn't fun), but the enjoyable part of the job was being able to see what ice cream and mix-in combinations customers would come up with and the team I worked with.
Pros
Free smoothies and ice cream (as big as a medium size), tips
Cons
Winter, cold
Fun place to work
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Avon, IN and Greenwood, INJuly 13, 2014
In 2004 my husband and I started our first Cold Stone Creamery in Avon, IN. It was a lot of fun and hard work. I mean, what better job could you have than making ice cream and cakes all day??? I would usually go in about 9am and start making ice cream and setting up the store. This included counting drawers, inventory, making waffle cones and ice cream, stocking candies, and making brownies. Also, all our cakes were made in the store.

I learned about keeping track of labor and inventory numbers, working more with the public, how to decorate cakes, how to search out cheaper prices and get better quality products, and how to do some minor accounting skills with the use of Quickbooks.

I loved my employees. The majority of the were teenagers. They looked at me as another mom. They were fun to work with and train. I had a few of them for over seven years. As they got older, they would go away to college and return in the summer for work.

Probably one of the hardest things was keeping up with product demands. During Valentines Day, Mothers Day, and Fathers Day we would sell between 150 and 200 cakes. I would go in at night time and build cakes for 8-10 hours and then have employees decorate them during the day. We would be so busy we would have people buying them before we could get the cakes to the display freezer outside. It was long and tiring but rewarding at the same time. Our store was usually one of the top three for cake sales during these holidays.
Pros
happy customers, fun environment, great product
Cons
long hours at times.
Lead and direct the QA department functions
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CaliforniaFebruary 28, 2012
Lead and direct the QA department functions from raw to finished products for a fresh-produce company, Taylor Farms that specializes in processing and packing conventional and organic green leaf, romaine lettuce and organic spring mix varieties for retail food market.
Develop, implement and administer quality control and quality assurance for the products. Manage all aspects of QA day-to-day operations including product testing, quality reporting, department staffing, and regulatory reporting. Assist production with implementing GMP’s, HACCP and Allergen control. Ensure company compliance to all international, federal, state and local laws. Coordinate and administer all third party audits- Primus Labs, Silliker, QAI etc. Interact with sales, marketing group and consumers on an as needed basis to ensure customer satisfaction. Develop programs for microbiological product evaluations, environmental sampling, equipment swabs (ATP) and shelf-life data interpretation. Coordinate mock recalls for product traceability. Continuous quality improvement and implement integrated quality system into process resulting in cost reduction and efficient process flow. Develop and maintain sanitation logs, effective sanitation procedures and implement optimum chemical usage.
Fun Job
Shift Leader/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Murrells Inlet, SCMarch 13, 2014
Most people think that working at Cold Stone is just about serving the customers ice cream and signing when we get a tip. Although the customers are a huge part of the job, this task entails a lot more. Daily, we would make ice cream and waffle cones following the ingredient/recipe guide. Every morning the store must be set up by day shift and every night the store must be broken down by night shift. Both shifts involve counting the money in the register, communicating and interacting with customers, taking orders, building cakes (which I got to decorate) and cleaning the store a lot! Our management was very laid back and since I was a shift leader, I handled a lot of any complaints or complications with machines by myself. My co-workers were all around my age, and mostly worked hard too. We all managed to have fun and realized that the more fun we had with each other, the more fun the job became. We became a family. Don't get me wrong, there were tough times at the store because the work seemed to pile up, but it was always well worth it! Hardest part of the job was having to leave it due to the one in Murrells Inlet closing. The most enjoyable part of the job, was the entire thing. I loved working there and would not trade in those years and those memories for the world!
Pros
discounts
Cons
pay/benefits
Ok first job, horrible management
Lead Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 17, 2014
This review does NOT represent ALL of cold stone. But because every cold stone is owned and managed by different people, I was unlucky enough to have terrible bosses that were incompetent to perform basic managerial/owner functions. It made it so that the team had to make up where they were incapable. Loved my teammates, which is why I stayed for so long. My bosses couldn't even control keeping up with product orders so we would constantly run down the street to the grocery store to buy milk, oreos, etc. You work for minimum wage. You are scheduled less hours than you want but then when you show up for your shift they want you to work 8-10 hours instead of the 4 mid-shift you were scheduled for. No wonder people would not show up to work. Luckily, my owners fled the country. So to say something unbiased - Coldstone is a fun place to work when all the employees are young and energetic. Can be difficult if everyone is 16-18 and are more concerned about a social life than responsibility to the team. Decorating cakes is the best part. And unlimitted ice cream samples. My store never sang for tips, but it's pretty cool knowing other people that really got into the role, sang, and threw ice cream. Put that on a job resume!!
Fun working with Cold Stone.
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 16, 2013
I started working cold stone creamery when I was 16. It was a seasonal position when I first got hired. I loved the job and the people I was working with. A job can be great when your working with fun people. A typical day at cold stone, your serving ice cream to some people who were super nice and some people who can be extremely rude but that is also where customer service friendly comes in. You have to learn when serving a very rude customer to shake it off, and re-peat, "yes mam or no sir". Don't come back with a smart comment. Great way to get your self a nice referral. With this job It allowed me to learn many values about serving and customer service. It also allowed me to learn the first steps of making ice cream. Not the hardest thing but yet can be a little confusing. My manager was a great manager she hired some of the positive, out going people which made work fun. I think at the beginning of the job learning to properly scoop and make the ice cream could of been a bit difficult. Learning how much to scoop, Learning what cold stone signatures. I think the most enjoyable part about working at cold stone was there never went a day without smiling and laughter. It was a very super fun job.
Pros
fun, learning new skills.
Cons
hours.
Production of Ice Cream with songs
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAApril 1, 2015
During a day at Cold Stone Creamy as a shift leader,When you first open the store you put the store together, make sure the tables are outside are all wiped off and the inside tables as well.Then they are put in place. After you check the store to make sure everything is up to par,like stock with goods prepared for the night shift. These kind of task would be to make sure waffle cones,waffle bowls brownies, candies,fruits,nuts,cakes,milk,smoothie mix,and last but not least ice cream is full and everything is ready to go for a busy day.
While working at cold stone I learned how to multitask. It was difficult to learn at first but once I knew it. It was stuck I could fly through costumers with making their ice cream and talking with them, to checking them out all with a smile on my face.
The hardest part about the job is the cakes, they have a long process to go through with freezing to topping, and it's all hand mixed.
What I had loved most about the job was that it was a really fun place to be, everyone is always laughing, also you will rarely ever see someone leave the store with a unhappy face.
Pros
Sing for tips, Great Ice Cream
Cons
No health benefits, Can be lack of communication
Productive, hard-working environment
Shift Leader/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Avondale, AZAugust 26, 2013
I am skilled in opening and closing the store, so I know everything there is to learn. A typical weekend day consists of me opening the store. I set up the equipment for the day, make the ice cream, help customers, build/decorate cakes, it's a very fast-paced job, and I love that it keeps me busy. Also, a typical week night would consist of me closing the store. My responsibilities include: Being the managerial figure when my manager is not present, helping customers, closing the store, and counting the money drawer at the end of the night. I have learned in this position that there is so much more to working at an ice cream shop than people may think. This job is a great way to really spiffy up your work skills. The management is good. I must say, I have the best manager that I have encountered in my time being employed. She is quick, gives great constructive criticism, and she is very relaxed. The hardest part of the job is when you run into an unsatisfied customer, you want to help them all you can! Everything about this job is enjoyable.
Pros
great co-workers, great manager, good atmosphere
Fun place for families to come enjoy some homeade ice cream!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MIAugust 4, 2013
A typical day at work is handilng my inventory/cash control from the night before or week before and making sure the store is operating to the best of its potential, clean store, restocked ice cream, cakes/cookies. Great customer serive and daily cleaning duties, most days I work on the schedule to ensure everyone gets the time off they need. Ive learned a great deal working here! the list is too huge to be honest, leadership is my proudest accomplishment here and being able to have fun in the process, learning and growing as the store did. I have a team of about 5-8 people and I absolutley adore being a store manager, someone they can talk too in hard times and someone who is willing to make them work hard, strive to give my employees a good work enviroment and a super approachable manager! the hardest part of my job is decorating melted ice cream cakes! the most enjoyable part of my job is the relationship i get to build with my regular customers and my employees!
Pros
close to restauraunts for lunch
Cons
no breaks/ no healthcare- cant live off what i make there now
Interesting, fun, and lively ice cream shop.
Crew Member - Part-Time (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJune 25, 2015
There is always a smile, a unique combination of ice cream, the buzz of customers, and the sound of ice cream getting mixed. These are also known as my favorite parts of my job. As I am still there, daily my skills improve as I am learning how to make shakes, smoothies, cakes, pies, waffle cones and bowls, and the ice cream that is made fresh. I have learned how to work fast, efficiently, and produce good quality work. The most difficult part of my job is the late hours. I can work long shifts, but shifts that go past 9:30-10pm are more difficult for me. I can get along great with my co-workers and they are fun, enjoyable, and create a enerjetic atmosphere in the shop. We all do our very best to tackle all the mini jobs throughout the day, dishes for example, need to be done throughout the day otherwise the shop is a mess. All in all, the job is enjoyable and the unique combinations and excitement for people to try new ice cream or learn how this ice cream is made puts a smile on my face each time.
Pros
Great coworkers, fun people and atmosphere, and unique creations.
Cons
Late shifts.
A productive and fun, responsible work place.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 17, 2013
My typical day at work would be opening the store.Which includes: opening outdoor unbrellas and setting up tables and chairs. I would then go inside and turn off alarm and set out ice cream and toppings. I would then turn on waffle makers and start making waffle cones. I would also turn on all appliences needed. During and or before i would count register making sure it was not over or under maintained money count. I would also clean and make sure store was store approved ready keeping our 10 point out of 10 for cleanliness of the store. I would also make sure my employees were doing what they were supose to be and making sure they are on task. The hardest part of my job was making sure everything is done on time and keeping my other fellow employess on task. My co-workers were mostly easy to manage and fun to work with as we were on a fast past envioriment. The most enjoyable would be making ice cream creations and dipped waffle cones.
Pros
free and discounted ice cream. easy over time
Cons
no pay raise and not enough supplies to work with
Fun place to work, interesting people, schedule flexibility and comfortable environment
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 5, 2012
A typical day is to serve customers to the best of your ability, making sure they leave with the ultimate satisfaction with their visit. Duties also include keeping up with health code policies by ensuring all ingredients used in ice cream and creations are fresh, keeping the store clean and presentable looking for customers, as well as fulfilling customer orders for cakes, cookies, pies, etc.
I learned how to work harmoniously with a diverse group of people as a team with different service/management styles and encountered a variety of customers from different backgrounds, lifestyles, etc., which I found to be a fulfilling and educational experience.
Management is usually fair with employees and scheduling is very flexible if an employee needs time off.
Pros
breaks given if working more than 5 hours, flexibility, fun environment.
Cons
sometimes understaffed, specific days are difficult to take off, difficult to find others to cover shift in the event of emergency
Fun workplace with excellent management.
Trainer (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAApril 1, 2014
I did not have a set schedule, but did work night shifts often. A typical shift would start by clocking in and thoroughly washing my hands. If customers were in the store I would make sure all their needs were met and that they were met with a clean place to enjoy their sweets. After assuring all customers were satisfied, I would then assess what jobs needed to be completed before closing. I would work on all jobs that needed to be completed, and help customers until closing time. I would then follow closing procedures, close out and lock up the store for the night. Management for this job was excellent resulting in the store becoming a training store. I had the pleasure of training many new store owners and fellow workers. I learned how to manage my time, to use a cash register, to give excellent customer service, to properly handle food, and to properly follow rules and regulations and train others to do so as well. The hardest part of this job was being around sweets all the time, this was also the most enjoyable part.
Singing for tips
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Newport, KYJanuary 22, 2015
My typical day consisted of helping customers, making ice cream, making waffle cones/ bowls and making sure the store was well run. If I was an opener I would get the store ready for the day, and helping customers. If I closed I would preform the closing duties. Helping customers included, greeting them, helping them chose their ice cream, mixing their creations on the stone, getting them checkout out at the register accurately, and singing when tipped. As a shift leader I would also make sure my employees stayed on task, and helped customers effectively. I learned great customer service skills while there. My co-workers were decent people to work with. Management was pretty fair and decently done. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the smiles of the faces of our customers as they enjoyed their ice cream. The hardest part of the job would have been the long hours on my feet in the summer time. The location I worked at would become extremely busy during the warmer months.
Pros
flexible schedule, tips, ice cream
Cons
low pay, no benefits
Work Place
Manager/Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYFebruary 6, 2016
A typical day at Cold Stone Creamery would be moderate to extremely busy , always being quick because yo never know who you're dealing with. Customer's are very unpredictable. I've learned to manage the worker's while I am helping someone on trephine ordering a cake and ringing someone up on the register. Basically that's the perfect job to learn how to truly multi-task and learn to have lots of patients. It can be tricky being the younger one out of the crew because I have more power over them, I started working there two years ago and become manager less than a year after. I'm held responsible for the keys of the store, the codes to the safes and counting the money nightly and making the drops. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the delicious Ice Cream and getting to know some customers who come in weekly and just make a stressful busy day or night a little less stressful.
Pros
Flexible schedules, able to switch your days and hours easily with co-workers
Cons
Short Breaks, Disrespectful co-workers/ customer's all the time
Being In the Workplace
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IANovember 30, 2012
When first starting all was well and people were very understanding of my life schedule outside of working. As the months have progressed I have been asked more and more frequently to work on my requested days off, which are reserved for church. My family has instilled church as a whole to be one of my top priorities and I feel working at Cold Stone has started to limit that important aspect of my life. Most of my co-workers are very fun, nice, understanding, and pretty good friends of mine. While the others have a strong disliking for me because of whatever reason. I've learned a lot about time management, communication, and hospitality in the workplace. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the customers and getting to know the ice cream most people favor and others don't, also memorizing the ingredients for the ice cream. I don't believe there really was a hard part in working there.
Pros
free ice cream, great discount on merchandise
Cons
short to no breaks, being brought into work when uneeded