Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Employee Reviews

Residential Real Estate
Realtor Associate (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 13, 2017
Cold calling and prospecting were part of my everyday tasks. My Broker Manager is very motivational! Coldwell Banker gives vast opportunities for learning both in classroom settings and on the web.
Great start but Closed down
Realtor; Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2017
This was a great start in the beginning but soon enough slowed down to a point where owners had to close the doors. We were out of our jobs at that point
I enjoyed my work pace
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLSeptember 27, 2016
I got my license to compliment my property management and CAM license so that I could help the people that I already worked for.
Pros
I worked when my clients needed me
Cons
Fun and productive place to work...
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Tenafly, NJSeptember 8, 2016
Love my co workers and real estate in general. I like to work with clients. My manager has been incredibly helpful and I learned a lot from her over the years.
Cons
Commission based job...
High paced sales environment with room for advancment
Transaction and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 11, 2016
I learned a great deal assisting a Real Estate Agent. Overall, great place to work! I was always treated with respect and would not hesitate to return.
Pros
Sales Environment
Cons
Commision Pay (for agents)
They don't seem to mind losing sales associate after sales associate to other companies who pay higher splits
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLMay 21, 2016
Great new technology and marketing products for associate but splits are terrible. You can work there 10-15 years and you will be "rolled back" if you have just one year of lower sales commissions. Very little office comraderie and upper mgmt. loves to talk and smile about how great the company is while chopping your split in half as they do it.
The Corporate Real Estate World
Broker/Associate/Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMarch 5, 2016
The culture shock for me was leaving a successful family business where everyone helped everyone to every man or women for themselves. I made good money there once I got the hang of it, and I enjoyed being an Independent Contractor.
Pros
Great Solid Company. Good Pay. Independent
Cons
Real Estate Sales People Looking Down On Our Industry Niche
Great company to work with
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLJanuary 8, 2016
Not only is it a great company, but also an awesome team to work with. Outstanding training. You are treated like family, not just an employee.
Top Real Estate firm World Wide
Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Dix Hills, NYJanuary 2, 2016
Handling the day to day real estate needs of our clients nation wide.
Sales, Service, Invetments, Relocation.
Single family homes and mulit family propert.
Commercial sales and leasing
Secure Work
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLDecember 28, 2015
I love my job. My boss is wonderful, my coworkers are awesome. The pay is ok, but it's a corporate lifestyle so it's what's expected!

Want to know more about Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate?

Ask a question
Great company!
Independent Contractor / Realtor (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLNovember 30, 2015
Industry leader in Real Estate! Great training, but not much lead generation!

You must generate your own business and really work hard to find clients. First year expect to be doing a lot of rentals!
Real Estate Sales Agent
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando FLAugust 16, 2015
• Organizing, implementing, coordinating and follow up to obtain a successful closing.
• Establishing business-to-business relationships with the Brokers/Agents, escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors and clients to meet goals to ensure a smooth
transaction to achieve closing.
• Development and implementation of marketing strategies to increase sales and listing to
meet personal goals.
• Pre-qualification of new homebuyers while providing excellent customer service to help
them find a home that matched their personal and family needs.
• Coordinating sales and showing presentations, negotiating and preparing sales contracts.
Residential Real Estate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Howell, NJAugust 2, 2015
Fast paced work environment. No salary. Strictly commission. Very expensive out of pocket cost with no return unless you sell homes regularly.
Seasonal.
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 12, 2015
I am an independent contractor. I sell real estate. I am able to schedule appointments according to my own schedule. Everyday is different according to real estate transactions either with sellers or buyers. The most difficult part of the work is continually looking for new business. I enjoy meeting people and building a trustworthy relationship.
Pros
Independent Contractor
Cons
No income when things are slow.
Productive, focused workplace.
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJanuary 29, 2015
-The work day normally starts at the office with a few hours of lead generation and prospecting. Have lunch with potential clients and/or co-workers. Finish the day at the office, review daily activities with the broker and the following days agenda.
-Learned a lot about building and maintaining relationships, as well as methods of staying productive through slumps.
-My co-workers were very attentive and helpful.
-Hardest part of the job is prospecting and lead generation
-the most enjoyable part is getting out in the city and viewing/showing properties.
Pros
free training courses, versatile work environment
Cons
initially difficult to get started
Awesome Support!
Virtual Branch Manager CB Internet Response Team (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLNovember 19, 2014
Great support for both Associates and Managers. Incredible programs for training, marketing and lead generation. Powerful tools provided by the company most at no cost to the associate.
A Great Rental Industry for Real Estate Agents
Realtor / Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLOctober 16, 2014
It is a time in the economy where many are looking to rent. There is hardly ever a shortage of renters in the general public and work for everyone.
Pros
Very Rewarding.
Cons
May take a lot of your valuable time with no end result
Productive and Responsible Company
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJune 30, 2014
My daily responsibilities are to maintain the office production, leadership, and communication among over. 70 real estate agents.
Typical real estate office
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 19, 2014
Only training provided was how to sell yourself, not help people with potentially the largest transaction of their life.
Exellent interaction among managers and staff
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 22, 2014
Something I enjoyed was the opportunity to spend time and getting to know more about our managers outside work.
when a staff birthday approached, Managers always invited us for lunch in a nice restaurant and had the opportunity to build a stronger relationship with them.
Pros
Financial insentives in birthdays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3