Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate

Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Employee Reviews

Seasonal.
Realtor (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 12, 2015
Pros: independent contractor
Cons: no income when things are slow.
I am an independent contractor. I sell real estate. I am able to schedule appointments according to my own schedule. Everyday is different according to real estate transactions either with sellers or buyers. The most difficult part of the work is continually looking for new business. I enjoy meeting people and building a trustworthy relationship.
Great Training Program
Realtor (Former Employee), Ridgewood, NJFebruary 7, 2015
Cons: no healthcare
I enjoyed my affiliation with Coldwell Banker in New Jersey. The company was corporate owned and dominated the Real Estate industry. The training program was excellent and Coldwell Banker's marketing program was beyond approach. The corporate executives knew me and were hard working, nice people.
Productive, focused workplace.
Realtor (Current Employee), Naples, FLJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: free training courses, versatile work environment
Cons: initially difficult to get started
-The work day normally starts at the office with a few hours of lead generation and prospecting. Have lunch with potential clients and/or co-workers. Finish the day at the office, review daily activities with the broker and the following days agenda.
-Learned a lot about building and maintaining relationships, as well as methods of staying productive through slumps.
-My co-workers were very attentive and helpful.
-Hardest part of the job is prospecting and lead generation
-the most enjoyable part is getting out in the city and viewing/showing properties.
Awesome Support!
Virtual Branch Manager CB Internet Response Team (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLNovember 19, 2014
Great support for both Associates and Managers. Incredible programs for training, marketing and lead generation. Powerful tools provided by the company most at no cost to the associate.
A Great Rental Industry for Real Estate Agents
Realtor / Sales Associate (Current Employee), Coral Springs, FLOctober 16, 2014
Pros: very rewarding.
Cons: may take a lot of your valuable time with no end result
It is a time in the economy where many are looking to rent. There is hardly ever a shortage of renters in the general public and work for everyone.
Productive and Responsible Company
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Wellington, FLJune 30, 2014
My daily responsibilities are to maintain the office production, leadership, and communication among over. 70 real estate agents.
Exellent interaction among managers and staff
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 22, 2014
Pros: financial insentives in birthdays
Something I enjoyed was the opportunity to spend time and getting to know more about our managers outside work.
when a staff birthday approached, Managers always invited us for lunch in a nice restaurant and had the opportunity to build a stronger relationship with them.
Extremely busy and stressful job
REO Accounting Invoice Auditor (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLApril 15, 2014
Would not recommend this job to anyone. Management had unrealistic expectations of employees
Great place to work, wonderful people room to advance
Realtor (Current Employee), Southwest FloridaDecember 16, 2013
Pros: you build your own career
Cons: too many other crooked agents in the business
Day to day you are responsible for your own success, you are your own boss. It teaches you how to run a business as you are your own company as a realtor.
Real Estate
Realtor-Associate (Former Employee), Miami Shores, FloridaNovember 23, 2013
Pros: self managed
Cons: new agents development takes time
As with most Real Estate companies they are fun to work in because of the real-estate sales process beginning to end. Always a lot to learn. Management supportive although not much team work work in Real Estate over-all
Good corporate culture.
Realtor (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 7, 2013
Pros: great product
Cons: commission 100%
Assist buyers, sellers, owners, renters. Work w/title reps loan agents, lenders, home warranty reps, inspectors, agents and brokers.
Very Supported & Fun Team of Agents
Licensed Sales Person / Notary Public (Former Employee), Los Altos, CAFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: free education
Cons: rejection
- A typical day at work started with cold calls at 8am
- Follow up and update status and ads for listings
- Weekly status to sellers
- Work with buyers
- Create CMA's & package for listing appointment
- Attended weekly Broker Tours & promoted and listings
- Open Houses on Weekends
- Learned alot about residential real estate by one of the best in the business
- The hardest part of the job was leaving it
- Worked with a great Team within a larger Broker
- Efforts were generously compensated and appreciated
Very Supported & Fun Team of Agents
Pros: free education
Cons: rejections
- A typical day at work started with cold calls at 8am
- Follow up and update status and ads for listings
- Weekly status to sellers
- Work with buyers
- Create CMA's & package for listing appointment
- Attended weekly Broker Tours & promoted and listings
- Open Houses on Weekends
- Learned alot about residential real estate by one of the best in the business
- The hardest part of the job was the leaving it
- Worked with a great Team within a larger Broker
- Efforts were generously compensated and appreciated
Real Estate was a good learning process.
Realtor Associate (Former Employee), Aventura, FLSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: a good sale, that results in referrals. i was very fullfilled in find the exact property for my client.
Cons: working many hours during the day, and advertising/mailings in late evening hours.
As a contract employee, my day would be planned according to my appointments from previous day, or week.

I learned real estate law and applied to my work.

Coldwell Banker had great opportunity and training for new graduates.

I did not have co-workers, on occasions, I worked with another agent on a sale or listing.

My last year in real estate, we were in a buyers market, and very difficult.

The most enjoyable part of my job was finding a property with a good price for my client(s), and go to closing.
A wonderful and rewarding place to work.
Senior Office Assistant - Accounting Department (Former Employee), Sandy Springs, GeorgiaFebruary 28, 2012
I worked in the Real Estate Industry for 28 years. I started in the office environment as an Office Manager, making sure all contracts were handled in a timely fashion, all advertising was turned in by the deadlines, handled all escrow money to make sure it was deposited, paid all commissions to agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
My next assignment was at our Corporate Office in the Relocation Department. I made sure all 3rd party properties were billed properly; all contractors were paid and made sure contracts were handled in a timely fashion.
I was then promoted to the Accounting Department. I soon became the Senior Office Assistant and learned all jobs in this department. 3rd party accounting for 75 properties, accounts payable, accounts receivable, commissions, escrow deposits, leasing deposits, payroll for agent employees, audited all work coming in from the branches and other assignments as needed.

Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Salaries