Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews in United States

A great place to work
Business Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHJune 30, 2016
i would rate this company excellent in its work environment. there are a lot of activities to do on a daily basis, that keeps the work day going. The management was excellent, I enjoyed all the activities that included assisting the sales staff, to ensure that their listings on the website had accurate information
Pros
A lot of work to do
Cons
The compensation was under the current going rate for that job.
Comfortable and Simple
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJune 27, 2016
I worked for one realtor in particular who was very nice and considerate of my school schedule. Though the work was not as consistent as I would have liked, the work was very clear cut and easy to produce in a short amount of time. All the realtors that I worked for within that company were extremely nice and were always there to answer any questions I might have had.
Pros
nice people, comfortable work environment
Cons
no pay raise, uncertain scheduling
We run Real Estate office.
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJune 27, 2016
Full commission sales job. Building and owning my own business was exciting. Every transaction is different. This keeps you on top of your game.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Odd work hours
Make your dreams of home ownership come true
Realtor Associate (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIJune 23, 2016
When buying and selling a home you can count on me. This process takes hard work dedication any loyalty, I will work hard to make your dreams come true. You can count on me to be there for you every step of the way. I will educate and guide you threw this process every step of the way. Helping people attain their goals gives me a sense of satisfaction and is very rewarding.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
many people are not serious about buying or selling
fun workplace
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Saltillo, MSJune 21, 2016
This company paid real good and was always on time with their checks that was a very important part of doing business with this company.
Excellent place to work however I would like to move closer to the dover area
Rental consultant (Current Employee) –  Ocean City, MDJune 20, 2016
Out of all of the jobs that I have worked at in my young adult life Coldwell Banker is by far the one I have enjoyed and have been able to grow with the most. Since working here I have learned so much that I didn’t ever expect learning being a customer service agent. I have learned creative ways to solve issues, how to speak to people and console them during a situation that we are unable to control, New computer skills, teamwork skills , strategy and marketing skills. I respect every single person I work with and the skills they have taught me I am forever grateful. During the day I work from 8:30 until 5 and during that time I take large volumes of calls and I have to come up with ways to fix the problem. Some days I have to inspect units and make sure that we are representing our properties accurately. My job is very stressful but rewarding I love being able to help people in any way that I can. The only reason I am trying to leave is because I would love to move closer to my family in the Dover Delaware area.
Pros
People, Fast moving environment, set schedule
Cons
no breaks, far from my family
Fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Daly City, CAJune 17, 2016
Awesome co-workers who help each other out no matter what. Great environment to work with as all the agents are friendly and hardworking.
Realtor W/ the Thomas Group of PA & MD (Current Employee) –  York, PAJune 7, 2016
CB office in York, Pa has an awesome manager that will get you on the right track! Great opportunity if you are looking to get started in a new career!
Great if you have a strong client lead base
Associate Broker (Current Employee) –  Rye, NYJune 7, 2016
Coldwell Banker is a great place to work. It uses cutting edge technology and has a strong presence on the internet. There are many opportunities for advanced education. Coldwell Banker has been in the real estate business for over 100 years and has an office in most countries around the world.

That said, it is important to realize that real estate is not an easy business and you have to rely on strictly commission based earnings. It is an agent saturated market that requires long hours, most weekends and independent contractor status. There is also continuing education required every other year. To do business you must be pay a hefty fee to be associated with an Multiple Listing Service and many other fees as well and there is not much in the way of health insurance.
Pros
unlimited earning potential
Cons
Fees, Saturated market, Need to find new clients constanly
Great Company
Realtor/Office Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sussex County, NJJune 2, 2016
My work environment was great, a typical day was customer service, internet customer new and old follow up. the hardest part of the job was no insurance benefits.
Great place
Broker Associate | Realtor (Current Employee) –  Township of Wall, NJMay 31, 2016
Great manager and office staff to assist in day to day and very accommodating. High training and marketing programs at your fingertips. Highly recommend.
Pros
Local
Cons
NA
Realtor Associate (Current Employee) –  NJMay 31, 2016
Coldwell Banker is a team oriented Real Estate Agency with lots of great people. We are all responsible for growing our own business however, whenever we need assistance from our co-workings all are willing to help.
Excellent co-workers fun loving place to work
Senior Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 24, 2016
Professional environment, with warm and caring employees, great management team, and a splendid break room. Hard working team that can accomplish anything.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, free friday breakfest, Thursday nights bowling.
Cons
Lots of overtime
Great learning experience
REALTOR/REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Carmichael, CAMay 17, 2016
I enjoyed working for Coldwell banker. It gave me more experience of how stressful buying a house can be for purchasers. I was in the mortgage field for many years so it was refreshing to learn the front line before I saw the loan package.
Rewarding Career
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILMay 15, 2016
I worked at Coldwell Banker as a real estate agent. The most satisyfying part of the job was watching people find their dream homes
Been with the company for a very long time
Accounts Receivable/Payable (Current Employee) –  Syosset NYMay 12, 2016
This company is a top real estate company on Long Island. I enjoy the people who work for the company. Management has decided to move my current job title to their home office. I had flexible hours and enjoyed working close to home.
Never the same day from day
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Cedarville, MIMay 9, 2016
I truly enjoy this job and speaking with people from all over while providing them with as much helpful information as possible.
Pros
Never the same thing
Cons
commission only
Great place
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 9, 2016
In this position you deal with multiple people and personalities. Allows you to handle different scenarios and use different problem solving skills.
Fantastic, Innovative Company
Realtor (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 8, 2016
Residential real estate sales
Work with clients to sell/buy homes
Find he right fit for each individual client
Continuous training for employees and great team members will to work together
Hardest part of the job is finding the perfect home for client
Most enjoyable part of the job is finding the right fit for each client
Great Environment to produce ideas
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bay Ridge, NYMay 6, 2016
I had the pleasure of working with the greatest minds in real estate. These carefully selected individuals knew everything that they needed to know for the target markets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coldwell Banker. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3