Coldwell Banker

Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

Worked at my own pace, was very productive and a people person.
Agent/Realtor (Former Employee), Opelousas, LA.May 29, 2015
I enjoyed working for Coldwell Banker met a lot of people, helped them find their dream home and made a lot of new friends. I was able to work at Coldwell Banker and a full time job at the television station. I showed houses for lunch and after 5:00 PM. This was necessary for me because I had 2-daughters and needed the insurance with the television station and needed the extra money from selling houses to make ends meet. Recently I put my license in inactive to help my fiancee run for Mayor of Opelousas, which he won.
Encouraging, supportive, best group of people I ever worked wtih.
Realtor (Former Employee), Arcata, CAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Tier of three bosses who were always there to support with their guildance and experience
Cons: The pay was commission, which made it really hard to support a family without a steady income
Absolutely the best bosses I ever, ever worked with. The structure and layout of the office promoted positive productive interaction. The goal was put before us every Monday morning meeting. The bosses always listened to ideas and were always looking for ways to do things better. The whole office structure made you feel important as a person and valued as an individual.
Small company, big heart
REALTOR (Former Employee), Fairoaks, CAMay 26, 2015
Pros: one on one guidance
Cons: difficult industry
If I was one of Tiners clients i would be a well taken care of investor or client. The management team is small, but has big heart; caring is rare in commercial real estate.
Love what I do but need to relocate!
Referral Coordinator (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILMay 26, 2015
I really enjoy my managers, co-workers and my everyday duties in my current position. My current employer has recently moved and I no longer can handle the long commute.
Fast Paced, Exciting
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), Reno, NVMay 23, 2015
Pros: Helped many people realize their Dream of home ownership. Made a Ton of money.
Cons: Long Hours. Personal life suffered
I got into this business during one of the Hottest markets in this Nations history! I commonly put in 80+ hour weeks and I would happily do it agian for the kinda of money we were making!
A whole different animal
Realtor (Current Employee), Mission Viejo, CAMay 21, 2015
I enjoy working at Coldwell Banker since it is not your typical 9 to 5 job. The perks are wonderful, however, being a 1099 can become a challenge. Anyone looking to work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week like a machine is admirable.
Loved to work for this company.
Office Assistant (Asst. to the Owner) (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 20, 2015
Pros: Learned so much from the managmen
Cons: The owner moved and sold the company.
This was my first real job. I learned so much from everyone here especially the management. I Learned how to work under pressure and how to deal with issues when they arise. I learned to be self sufficient and have great work ethic. They treated their employees very well and in return the employees worked hard and made it a great place to work
Great work / life balance
Howard Perry & Walston (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 18, 2015
- great work / life balance
- laid back atmosphere
- management is very helpful

- no advancement
- raises are not given easily no matter how you perform
- benefits are not great
Good company to work for
Loan Officer Asst (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 18, 2015
loved the flex time and fun inter action with real estate agents. Very automated. Able to do all job functions from a lap top.
Home Sales
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Clay County FloridaMay 12, 2015
Pros: Making dreams come true.
Cons: The cost of doing business was extremely high.
Worked part time with my father in the real estate market selling homes in residential communities. It was a challenging and fun opportunity and a great learning experience.
Very pleasant people and supportive of Agents
REALTOR - Licensed in State of Oklahoma & Arkansas (Former Employee), Rogers, ARMay 11, 2015
Pros: Very pleasant atmosphere
Great place to work! Very supportive of Agents. Professional atmosphere.
Agents manage their own time & schedules. Ideal for families.
Everyone is so happy.
Productive and fun workplace.
Realtor (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 8, 2015
Consisted of paving your path. Being a realtor is being your own boss. What you put in is what you get out. You set your own hours and plan your marketing strategies.
Great company and training.
Broker and Project Manager (Current Employee), Mercer IslandMay 6, 2015
The management and staff are first class with integrity. One of the most honest real estate brokerages you'll find anywhere.
Good work environment
Administration (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMay 5, 2015
Enjoyable place to work with the exception of unexpected "business decisions". Good benefits and supportive middle management. Company conscientious of need for balance between work and home life.
Productive and Sales Oriented
Broker, Transaction Manager (Current Employee), Arlington Heights, ILMay 4, 2015
Requires highly motivated individuals in order to make any profit. They offer quite a bit of professional development courses regularly.
Having my own schedule
CBB Realtor (Former Employee), Apple Valley, MNMay 3, 2015
Pros: My own schdule
Cons: 100% commission
Showing properties
Negotiating price.
Finding people what they desired in a home
Cold calling
Marketing peoples homes
Great management, poor support
Vendor Coordinator (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLApril 30, 2015
Pros: Great manager and co-workers, fun days, early days out
Cons: Lack of comradare from some staff in the field
This is a great staff and manager to work with, however, the pay rate for what our job entails is very poor. Coordinating repairs, but always defending our position.
nice people
receptionist (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 28, 2015
Pros: close to home
It was a nice place to work at. I still think my former boss fondly. They gave me a wedding gift. I sometimes wish I had not moved to Bellevue, Washington. I liked the real estate agents I worked with.
Productive, Room to Advance, Great Benefits
Listing Coordinator (Former Employee), Burbank, CAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Promotes with Company
Great place to work. Management & Co-workers were nice to work with. The most enjoyable part was that they promote within the company.
great company
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee), Albany, NYApril 16, 2015
supportive management, clean and modern offices, convenient location, co-workers supportive, innovative tools. education readily available, community outreach and local charities supported, presence in Capital region, recognized in area

1 2 3 4 5

About Coldwell Banker

NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners – Read more

Coldwell Banker Salaries