Coldwell Banker Employee Reviews

Found 1,526 reviews matching the search
Excellent Brokerage to work for!
Realtor/Broker Associate (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILJune 26, 2017
I worked as a Realtor for 9 years, all 9 years with the same company, in 2 different offices. AMAZING!

Both of my Managing Brokers were excellent. My fellow Realtors were equally excellent.

The owner of the company, and the directors are incredibly organized, professional and caring.

The franchise I worked for gave us many opportunities to educate ourselves through multiple training sessions that would assist us in becoming better agents, as well as training session for our safety. We were always informed, and we were given all the tools we needed to perform at our very best, and only the best of websites and the up to the moment technology.

HIGHLY recommend Coldwell Banker and I thank them for the opportunity to work with them.

I am not currently licensed, but I will be licensing in my new state soon.
Pros
Excellent training and technology tools.
Cons
none, really
Very fulfilling
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 26, 2017
Coldwell Banker Pelican is a fun place to work. The management is phenomenal in their training of new agents. Lots of competition within this company makes it an ill fit for me. I did hang in there for approx. 8 years here.
Pros
Fulfilling and fun
Cons
Too much internal competition
Enjoyed working at CB
Realtor -Broker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 25, 2017
Corporate company as opposed to some of the more boutique firms in Real Estate. Great place to enter and learn the real estate market. Prepares you for the job.
Fun and educational
Broker's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenbrae, CAJune 25, 2017
Worked for one agent and it she was great! Worked part time and was helping an agent with her business and data base, mass mailings and marketing. Very busy agent.
Pros
Part-time flexibilty
Cons
Low pay
Family friendly
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 22, 2017
Enjoyed my employment at CBUR. Technology was very important and was provided by the company. Support staff was awesome. Kept up with all Real Estate changes required.
Pros
Connections and friendships
Cons
VP changes during my employment and salary did not match my position
Great Support Staff
Realtor (Current Employee) –  WestminsterJune 21, 2017
Although I am technically Self Employed Coldwell Banker offers its agents so many resources to assure success in the field. The office environment is upbeat and supportive. The Managing broker is at your disposal, and easy to get in touch with. They provide trainings and team building activities regularly. the only challenge is that the work is inconsistent, which means the pay is inconsistent.
Pros
Great colleagues and support staff
Cons
Inconsistencies
REALTOR (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 20, 2017
Everyone was very friendly and offered any help that I needed to get the job done. Also was a great location and was very easy to get to work during busy hours.
Supportive Work Environment
International Realtor (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 20, 2017
A supportive and enjoyable work environment. The opportunity to work alongside experienced real estate professionals while receiving top notch training.
Excellent educational based sales firm. Fun people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXJune 20, 2017
Coldwell Banker Residential is a great place to work. The people in the office are all upbeat, positive and excellent role models for beginning sales associates. The opportunity for in house education is nearly unlimited, and as a veteran real estate associate, I feel they really have cornered the market on higher education for their associates.

Ability to advance to management is possible, and encouraged. Well run and ready for business. Hold on to your hat!
Pros
Self employment - work from home, office or the yacht
Cons
Must be a commission driven sales person
Assistant
Marketing and Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 20, 2017
The culture is a little cut throat, as everyone in the office are working for themselves. But some people are friendly. Like anything, you get what you put in.
I truly enjoyed many of the people I worked with in the office, but mostly loved working with my clients
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORJune 20, 2017
Real estate is a very competitive business, and you do need to develop relationships within the office, and with other realtors(from other companies). I made great friends, and some wonderful contacts that were very helpful in developing my business. You must always put your clients first, since they are depending on your expertise, to either find their first /next home, or to sell their current residence. A positive attitude is a must, plus a calm demeanor always helps when your clients may be stressing during the process of real estate transactions.

Coldwell Banker Mtn. West Real Estate was a good place to start, I do think they need to consider all the agents as valuable, not just the highest producers. Their training program really needs to be updated, and consistent. Training was very random, especially for the newer agents, and somewhat outdated. There fees for agents were very high, for the amount help and instruction. I actually received more information and instruction from the experienced agents, which I truly appreciated and valued.
Great Place
Real Estate Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNJune 20, 2017
Wonderful network, access to training and marketing support. Friendly atmosphere and readily available branch vice president as well as veteran realtors
Love the professional environment, helpful people.
Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKJune 19, 2017
I have been a licensed Realtor with Coldwell Banker Select for a year. Learned a lot in this time! When you first get your license, it's good to interview different brokers to find where you want to work. I am more than glad I chose Coldwell Banker Select. Lots of training, and patient people make this a great place to work.
Pros
Choose your own hours.
Cons
It can be tough getting started.
Can go far with the right clients
REALTOR (Former Employee) –  Meadville, PAJune 19, 2017
Loved this job and what it could have been. not such a great experience for me though. I got my license at a young age and many interested buyers & sellers didn't want to take me seriously and give me a chance because of my lack of experience. I loved all the responsibility, events, hosting open houses, attending meetings, marketing. Everything about it was great, I just couldn't get enough business in my area to make it full time.
Pros
Running own business, being in charge of pay, great opportunities
Cons
No clients - no money
Real Estate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAJune 17, 2017
This was my first job in real estate doing residential real estate brokerage. I was scared inexperienced and with no knowledge of making money in real estate. Also, at that time this economy was very bad.
Pros
First experience in residential real estate
Cons
I was scary trying to learn real estate and deal with a bad economy
Great company
Real Estate agent (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAJune 16, 2017
Great company to work for! Very experienced management and support teams, great corporate culture, fantastic office culture. Pleasure to work for this company.
good place to work
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAJune 14, 2017
flexable hours, nice place to work but takes awhile to get consistent pay since it's commission based and you have to build your own client base and that can be difficult
Pros
flexable hours, good management, company and employees
Cons
commision based pay, no benefits
friendly and clean environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Catonsville, MDJune 13, 2017
I only worked there for a few months when I was younger but I really enjoyed it . All the people were really friendly and it was a really clean place to work in . They were flexable with there hours and worked with me . I never had a issue working there and would highly reccomend it .
Pros
friendly staff
Industry Leader with Great Culture
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 13, 2017
Coldwell Banker King Thompson provides excellent training and on line services for marketing your business. The culture is very positive and supportive. The people are hard working and dedicated and always willing to help.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJune 13, 2017
List properties, sell properties, maintain listings, facilitate closings,
Indeed requires you to have a 150 word minimum and as a licensed agent you are already aware of what the job requirements are
Pros
Great Broker

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coldwell Banker. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3