Cole Haan

Cole Haan Employer Reviews

Product knowledge and Customer Service are amazing
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2015
I was provided with unlimited resources for product knowledge and tools to gain and retain clients. My time with this company was a wonderful learning experience.
Productive and fun place to work for
Stock Operations (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 13, 2015
Pros: great team members you can count on
Cons: sometimes can get so busy and not enough time in a day to finish all tasks
An average day at work consisted of shipping out customer items and receiving in new stock as well as handling customer service.
I learned how to multitask and handle everything possible in a days work that typically could not. Management and Co-workers were great to work with and got along with well. The hardest part of the job was receiving overstock and finishing it by the end of the day. The most enjoyable part was working with team members and having fun as we got the job done everyday.
Fun Place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), National Harbor, MDFebruary 24, 2015
Shifts are manageable, the coworkers are typically very friendly (even over the phone) and managers are extremely understanding and encouraging.
My Experience
Cashier (Former Employee), Cypress, TXFebruary 19, 2015
I enjoyed Working their and learning about the brand. Satisfying my customers was my main priority, and also setting an environment where everyone felt welcomed and would want to shop with me again.
Shoes
Sales Floor Associate Seasonal (Former Employee), Pottstown, PAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: shoes
Cons: distance
Fun, yet professional retail store. Strong product knowledge and supposrt.
Great place for college students
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cabazon, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: discount on some cool shoes
Cons: not enough given hours
It's a pretty easily and chill job. Selling high end shoes is a little bit tough, but if you're good at selling than it should be no problem. Co-workers are friendly it's not competitive pay so everyone is nice. Mangament is ok, sometimes they don't give you hours
Excellent product, great working environment
Full Time Sales Associate (Current Employee), Clinton, CTDecember 14, 2014
Working for Cole Haan has taught me a great deal about the creation of footwear. The product is made exceptionally well, and I have strengthened my customer service, inventory, and sales ability while working for Cole Haan
Stocker
Stocking, Sales (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CADecember 9, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: not being able to use sell the product
Being in control of organization of the store was a great job. I would not only work with the stock but help the customers and employees get what they needed right away.
Fast and busy work enviornment
Stock Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 2, 2014
Pros: pay, co-workers
Cons: management
Typically, the same routines everyday. You come in and help the sales team with receiving merchandise from the stockroom to ensure the best client experience. During free-time, you are responsible for making sure returns and shipment is put back in it's rightful locations and time to time assist clients over the phone with stock checks, reviewing orders, and/or complaints. Overall, as a stock associate, you have a load of responsibility and so a lot is expected from you, which can be overwhelming at times. On the positive note, I've learned a lot in this workplace.
Sales Associate - Seasonal Help
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Wrentham, MANovember 3, 2014
Pros: excellent management team, friendly staff
Cons: seasonal help, no room to move up in the company, no health benefits, no 401 k
I worked in Customer service and Stocked shelves with product as a Seasonal employee from November till early January. It was a nice environment, and excellent staff.
Inspiring and Dependable
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Sawgrass Mills MallNovember 1, 2014
Pros: happy clients, awesome product to sell, benefits and a growing environment.
A typical day would be making somebody elses day better while making a friend and creating growth in others. I've learned the importance of communication and patience. i say that because with customers and employees you want to maintain a level of control and understanding to solve issues quick and effectively.The hardest part of the job is not having a customer leave satisfied. The best part is coming in and learning the needs of the customer and helping them fulfill those needs.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), White Plains, NYOctober 28, 2014
Pros: really fun work environment, great staff, amazing (product and service)
Cons: repetitive
Working at Cole Haan has taught me allot about Branding and brand loyalty, as well as visual merchandising, marketing and coordinating.
Good Part time job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great benefits and discounts
Cons: not enough pay
Cole Haan has changed a lot the pay used to be great. But management and company has totally changed.
a fun place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE/STOCK (Current Employee), Cabazon, CaOctober 8, 2014
Management and coworkers are great. cole haan delivers great product to clients as well
training impossible
Store Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 2, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: store closure
Higher Management did not go over training effectively and efficiently. Store closed
Productive place to work at with and with lots of room for growth and advancement within the company.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Camarillo, CASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: monthly bonus, season footwear allowance, district contests, full health benefits
Cons: holiday hours
I started as a sales associate and was promoted to the key holder position, and eventually to a manager for more than three years. As an assistant manager I have many administrative responsibilities that are completed daily. I process and update employee paperwork, maintain a payroll budget, file and organize paperwork, filing and reviewing inventory reports, creating and managing financial reports, and creating weekly schedules. I use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook to create and process documents. I manage a team of fifteen employees and train them on duties and procedures. I handle any client issues and resolve them in person, on the phone, or by e-mail. I act as a liaison between the district manager, store manager, and the staff.

The most enjoyable part of the job is making that connection with my clients and having them leave my store with a smile on their faces and happy with their purchase. World class customer service does make a difference. Having a team with strong communication and customer skills is what drives sales, thus helping companies thrive for years on going.
Was a fun place to work for as long as you were doing your job.
Outbound (Former Employee), Greenland, NHSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches and i made some great friends.
Cons: short break and healthcare was very expensive.
The hardest part of the job was walking and standing all day, sometimes between 8 and 11 hours a day. The most enjoyable part of the day was meeting new people and making great friends. I loved my job and learned how important it is to serve our customers whether they are from a big company or just one person on-line.
Slow pased working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cypress, TxJuly 23, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: poor management
Cole Haan was a upscale store. We sold lots of product but at times the business will be slow.
Fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pearl, MSJuly 18, 2014
Great team to work with. Loving co-workers. family oriented
Cole Haan
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2014
Beautiful, cultured company, it feels like family walking into work, the managers are great and understanding.

1 2 3 4 5

About Cole Haan

Founded by Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan in 1928, Cole Haan is built on American craftsmanship and ingenuity. We combine traditional – Read more

Cole Haan Photos