Coleman

Coleman Employer Reviews

loved it
Vas Processor-picking (Former Employee), Gardner, KSFebruary 12, 2014
enjoyed working there even when they would change the way you operate frequently
no comment
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Sauk Rapids, MNDecember 1, 2013
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
It is not for everyone.Details on defects for PFD's,for Quality Inspection,Boxing and stacking the correct jackets in right forms, paper work, burning lots of calories, and walking miles,I basically work alone.
So boring
temp (Former Employee), Wichita, KSOctober 18, 2013
Cons: climate controlled building
assemble cooler lids was very boring, also worked in shipping and receiving that was alright way better than just making lids.
Productive & fun
NY Head Operator (Former Employee), 52nd street ny,nySeptember 24, 2013
had the best co-workers the time and pay was glorious best job i had until the CEO past away.
interactive
Assistant (Former Employee), Forestville, MDJuly 4, 2013
Assisted at library seminars. Very engaging. Worked with young students.
Good place to work.
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAApril 17, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: high pressure
Tough job. If you have the legal experience, you can do fine.
One of the oldest Jewelers in the country
Salesperson/watchmaker/keyholder (Former Employee), All of themApril 5, 2013
Pros: staff could get away with murder.
Cons: staff do get away with murder.
I enjoyed my stay there but in the end I felt as though I was waiting for someone to die or retire to move up any further than a keyholder. I was asked to do much outside of my job description as a salesperson and not compensated. I was not compensated for the extra responsibility of being a key holder either.
Awesome place to work for in the summer.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lake George, NYFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: great summer job, work isn't hard, lunch paid for a lot in the summer
Cons: hours outside of summer are rare, no raise in pay and only at minimum wage
In the summer we run many sales in the parking lot of the outlets and at this time it is very busy. The summer is when everyone gets overtime and it is when work is the best. Management is very understanding if things come up and is also very flexible with scheduling.
Productive and Fun
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), New Braunfels, TXFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: good work environment and co-workers
Cons: i have found nothing bad about this workplace
A typical day at work was stacking the boxed products to get ready for shipping. I was able to learn a little about driving a forklift. The management was great and my co-workers were easy to to get along with. There really wasn't anything hard about the job but, the most enjoyable part was driving the forklift.
Was not fond of this job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 9, 2013
a normal 5 day work, what i learned was how to properly stack packages in to trucks. Didn't really have a manager their. Was no co-worker. Hardest part of the job was the hot and cold weather. The most enjoyable was it was peacful
Communication and training methods
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Wichita, KS and Gardner, KSJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: great discount on merchandise
Cons: short breaks
Productive workplace with good communication skills between employees and management. I would go in and review the day's work with fellow employees in crossover time. I would work with various departments to resolve any issues. The hardest part of the job would be creating one training method that everyone could use. The most enjoyable part of the job – more... would be succeeding. – less
productive
Assembly Lines Worker (Former Employee), wichita kansasDecember 11, 2012
Pros: good pay, long hours
Cons: tired might get burned
long hours busy loud
getting sore you might get burned by plastic coworkers are helpful team work hardest parst keep up with the machines once get comfortable and find your rhythm then it shouldnt be hard to keep up
getting things done and shaving
Volunteer
Painter (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 11, 2012
Pros: none at this moment
Cons: none at this moment
I learned a-lot from my experience working as a volunteer painter. Enjoyed seeing the completed work and was happy that my customers were left satisfied.
Do not recommend as an employeer.
(former employee) (Former Employee), Wichita KansasSeptember 15, 2012
Pros: used to be a nice place to work
Cons: not a good employeer.
Do not recommend coleman as an employeer. The last thing they care about are their employees. They lay off people with no notice. The bosses are one for all and all for them only.
Coleman will be lucky to be in business for 5 more years, simply because the only thing that sells are airbeds and they are junk.
The appliance division has no work, because – more... they sent it all to China and I wouldn't buy a coleman stove or lantern if it was the last product on earth. The products do not work.
In all fairness, Coleman used to be a very nice place to work, but all the old workers and bosses all retired or ran to other businesses.
I did like most of my coworkers while I was there. I wish them only the best. – less
Review
Carpenter's Helper (Former Employee), Port Huron, MIAugust 6, 2012
Pros: free lunches almost every day.
Cons: no insurance
I work for my brother. We work well together. He taught me things and I taught him things as well. We laughed together on the job a lot.
I ran machines that made cooler parts
Blow Mold Operator (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJune 11, 2012
Pros: good people
Cons: worked all night
I made sure the machines were correctly. I also had to make a certain amount of parts per day.
was ok to work there
Blow-Molder (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJune 4, 2012
people wre nice. some of the bosses were rude and not frendily
Fun work place
Inventory Control (Former Employee), Olathe, KSMay 3, 2012
Pros: quarter lunches, free coleman product
Cons: no ac
A typical day at work is going in at 6pm and start inventory. I've learned a lot from this company for SAP work center, driving fork lifts. Loved all my co workers. The hardest part of the job would be going in at 6pm and getting off at 6:30am. Enjoyable part of the job was going in there and seeing my co workers.
This company no longer exist.
Truck Loader (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 10, 2012
Pros: monday - friday
Cons: no longer exist
I enjoyed working for this company. The atmosphere was great. Compensation wasn't all that great but you didn't laid off.
ambiente agradable y cambio constante
animador de eventos tipo A (Current Employee), Tlalnepantla, MEXJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: el contrato es x agencia
Cons: es poco el sueldo
Checar pendientes, organizar exposiciones,mantener los estatus de las mismas (aprobadas, rechazadas, etc.)Las caracteristicas de los lanzamientos el saber llevar el ambiente de una expo saber dirigirte hacia el cliente con respeto.Se tiene contacto continuo con gerencia y ventas ya q checamos objetivos de venta y listado de los articulos a promocionar.El – more... ambiente es versatil y agradable.Saber concluir un evento dependiendo de la magnitud y el tipo de cliente q sea .El conocer a mucha gente asi como lugares increibles y extremos. – less

About Coleman

The Coleman Company makes what it takes to be a happy camper. As a leading manufacturer of outdoor recreation gear, it produces – Read more