Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employer Reviews

Motivate me
Material Handler (Former Employee), New Concord, OHNovember 18, 2014
I love to work independent and work with teams when it help needed and learn a lot things and love work fast pace. The managers are amazed and very helpful. It teach a lot disciple, patient, heavy duty challenges. The crews are excellent when it come to train and help and patiently.
Progressive, multicultural diverse workplace
Travel Expense Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 17, 2014
Pros: tuition assistance, skillsoft, transportation assistance program, arts and culture program
Cons: increasing health care
Occasionally, challenging situation arises, utilize problem solving skills to implement and resolve issue to improve employee experience. Team work well together on projects, objectives set, and completed each task to completion.
Well compensated for tedious work
Research and Development Intern (Current Employee), Piscataway NJNovember 14, 2014
Pros: relaxed work enviornment
Cons: maticulous work
My position tends not to have many challenges involved. I have been working on the same project for almost two years and do not do much analysis or thinking. The position could be filled by anyone willing to do a tedious task and needs little to no knowledge of fundamental chemistry. Job includes mostly taking and recording data.

Work enviornment isn't – more... too bad. Most employees are a bit on the older side and the culture is very relaxed. However the employees tend to be more on the conservative side as far as social interactions are concerned. – less
Comfortable place to work
Sales Intern (Current Employee), MexicoNovember 12, 2014
Pros: comfortable
Cons: not a really good salary
A typical day at work in Colgate is comfortable, friendly and coexistence among workers.
team enviroment, interacting managers, fitness room
Dry ingredient mixing & blending technician (Former Employee), Richmond, INNovember 6, 2014
Pros: company store discounts, fitness room, free give aways, health insurance
Cons: finding time for breaks, working 12 hour shifts then switching back to 8 hours.
I would have a preshift meeting going over the operation of the equipment and task that I was taking over for, communicate with my team members as to what we will do to help the problem that they may have had that evening, head to our work location and check out equipment for safety and operating purposes. Hardest part of job was trying to get your – more... full lunch in at one time slot because, you were always busy,I liked most everything about my job the responsabilitys i was given while following company guidelines and policies. i enjoyed working with other people who were commited to their job and they enjoyed it also. That would be my most enjoyable part. – less
Relaxed work environment
Finance Trade Promotion Investment Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2014
-Pros
Telecommute
8-4:30
Summer Hours
Flexibility
Good location
Great
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Topeka, KSOctober 15, 2014
Outside Sales calling on Vet clinics educating staff on nutrition and the benefits of great products.
hard work
Temporary assignment (Former Employee), Morristown, NJSeptember 26, 2014
a day at work was straight into work and stand. i learned high tolerance or standing all day in one spot. management was very nice. co-workers were focused on the task on hand.
Driving Sustainability
Intern for Global HR (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2014
The people at Colgate are very friendly, and full of insight. Management is good, learning about company softwares, training and development, Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Typical day at work consists of logistics, preparation and event planning. most enjoyable part of the job, feeling like you're contributing to achieve a goal with an overall team.
Ok company
Security Analyst (Current Employee), Morristown, NJSeptember 16, 2014
Some of the best benefits (health, vacation, etc) when comparing to other companies.
Management is very conservative and it is extremely hard to make changes to practices already in place
Promotions tend to be based on politics rather than work accomplished
Little focus is put on developing and retaining young talent
Good Company, Nice people
Senior Finance Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Good stable company with good benefits. Nice people to work with
Company Store is an excellent benefit
Senior International Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Topeka, KSSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: declining sales
Great company with excellent bebefits. Great health insurance and work/life balance.
Very satisfying work and company treated people with respect and dignity
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, great environment
Cons: facility was far from home
Lab testing on all finished and raw materials, micro testing, sanitation, creating documents; I learned how to run several pieces of lab equipment; co workers were friendly, knowledgeable and easy to get along with; the hardest part of the job was ensuring that product was tested correctly and in a timely manner for production needs; most enjoyable – more... part of job was everything - I immensely enjoyed working here, the people were great and the pay was exceptional. – less
GOOD PLACE
Research Assistant & Lab Technician (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJSeptember 3, 2014
good place to work and grow but very hard to get job into or hired into. nice people and nice staff. family oriented professional company
FUN PLACE TO WORK
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee), Topeka, KSAugust 29, 2014
Pros: good pay insurance retirement
LEARNED HOW TO GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE MANAGING TIME AND TRAVEL . THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS BEING ON THE ROAD 5 DAYS A WEEK.AND LIVING IN MOTELS
Best job I ever had since coming to Jersey!
Consultant Hair Care/Assisant Manager Hair Care (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 20, 2014
Pros: commitment to on-site and off-site training; flexible work schedule
Cons: i really have nothing negative to say about colgate.
Colgate really does care about its people. I was given many opportunities to advance as well as the support I needed so that I would succeed. Since leaving I've discovered that not every company gets this right or even cares to make an investment in its employees.
Fast paced with great management
Regional Truck Driver (Current Employee), Ponchatoula, LAAugust 16, 2014
Deliveries with world class customer service and with exemplary accuracy. Extremely fast paced.
Meet with key decision makers and solve clients nutritional needs
Territory Manager, Veterinary Practice Development (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaliforniaAugust 11, 2014
Delivering sales objectives, net sales growth goals, and new channel distribution expectations, along with budget planning, inventory control, and retail merchandising operations. Engage in sales negotiations and utilize communication skills to learn client needs and recommend successful solutions to further establish effective relationships with customers, – more... distributors, and dealers. – less
Meeting Planning Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 8, 2014
Loved working the various departments while I was there. The co-workers were great and had a great team spirit. Colgate just knows how to really take of their employees. They have a great work/life balance.
Big Company but Small Department
Global Supply Chain - Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Morristown, NJAugust 7, 2014
The pilot plant is a very small test lab. I didn't really get a chance to work or venture out of the lab which made the networking very limited.

1 2 3 4 5

About Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive takes a bite out of grime. The company is a top global maker and marketer of toothpaste and soap and cleaning – Read more

Colgate-Palmolive Photos