Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

View all Colgate-Palmolive reviews

My Former Mentor/Boss let me take the ball and run with it increasing level of packaging design and print innovations to win at shelf.
Sr Graphic Production Mgr, Strategic Brand Design (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 11, 2014
Great company to work for. I left when my most favorite Director retired (knew it was time for me to move on too) someone was brought in from the good old boys club who I knew had a very long and questionable background amongst all the high end suppliers in the industry... Too bad Colgate did not know about his history of shaking down vendors/suppliers so they could retain business. Sr Mgt finally caught up to some of the more obvious antics and fired the person who hired him and then only demoted demoted him because of ethnic and age background. Unfortunately I was long gone when this finally happened = Thank GOD...
Pros
FUN to come to work each day, There was always a challenges, Always pushed to pursue new technologies in design/print production with new suppliers
Cons
The VERY BEST Department Director that Colgate ever had retired

Other Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews

Fair Company
Covering for Global HR Director - Supply Chain - (Current Employee) –  New Jersey, NJNovember 20, 2017
Good Company, going through many changes and restructuring. Good benefits and fair salary. Some noise on company been sold. Starting to be more open on flexible work.
Worked there as a temp worker through RL Enterprises
Palletizer & Hopper Filler (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCNovember 6, 2017
My rating is based off of my experiences as a temp worker through RL Enterprises. The overall working experience there for me was decent. The 12 hour shifts rotate from a 5 day work week followed by a 2 day work week. For the most part the work's not difficult nor is it stressful for the average person.
Pros
As a temp: Solid work hours. You can also work overtime whenever you want to.
Cons
Extremely low pay as a temp.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colgate-Palmolive. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3