Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

View all Colgate-Palmolive reviews

Great Growth Company
Customs Compliance and C-TPAT Manager (Former Employee) –  New York ,NYOctober 1, 2013
Having spent 30+ years with this great organization I feel blessed to have this opportunity. Anyone looking for a people oriented organization that values contributions and participation should consider Colgate Palmolive. Im still a stock holder and will be forever.
Pros
People Oriented
Cons

Other Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews

Overall great place to work
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJDecember 8, 2017
Overall great place to work with excellent benefits. The culture is friendly and people are there to help you learn. In terms of growth, it is becoming harder and harder to advance your career.
Colgate Company Family Oriented
Legal Department Technician - Technical Aid (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2017
Colgate is a company that really care about there workers and there family's' Due to the turn of the economy the company had to down size. A day at Colgate is lots of activities supporting employees global. I started in Colgate as a file clerk and move to Office/Helpdesk assistant. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with employees global.
Pros
able to use the company store to buy my products.
Cons
Due to the economy down sizing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colgate-Palmolive. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3