Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employer Reviews

Productive and fun work place
HR and Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), PRMarch 23, 2015
Productive and fun work place, good co-workers, supervisors, very clean place, confortable and safety, good schedule works hours
Sloppy
Operations Technician (Former Employee), Emporia, KSMarch 23, 2015
Cons: management
They say take your time and do your job right as the breath down your neck because production isn't high enough. They do not have a good safety culture and contradict themselves.
Positive work environment
Finance Manager, Budget & Planning (Current Employee), New York CityMarch 18, 2015
Great company to work for as seen in the tenure of many people working for the company. Room to grow and move internationally.
Great Place to work
Creative (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: solid salary ad benefits, still maintains some loyalty to the employee
Cons: marketing moves categories often
Good work life balance, depending on you position.
This is a great Company to work for.
Highly recommend
Good opportunity to start a career and learn.
Not without its day to day issues, its corporate
Productive and fun place to work
R&D Intern (Former Employee), Piscatway, NJJanuary 23, 2015
This was my first internship ever. I learned what it felt to work in a corporate workplace. It was mostly the interns and temps that were working in the lab while the scientists/management did the desk work. It was fun because it was next to Rutgers.
shift supervisor
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Cambridge, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: near home
Cons: culture
this was my first employment opportunity following my active duty military career
Great working environment
Early Research Intern (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJJanuary 15, 2015
Working at Colgate Palmolive has been a great experience. There are always friendly people to talk to and managers are very open minded and allows for employees to develop in areas that might be weak in.
Productive and fun work place
SQL Server SSIS SSRS Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 13, 2015
Nice environment and good staff and excellent maintenance and a lot of supporting team.Nice environment and good staff and excellent maintenance and a lot of supporting team.
Colgate is a factory
Technical Technician (Former Employee), Morristown, TNJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: lack of management decision making
Go to work, as a technical tech you are not allowed to work on anything unless it is approved by engineering, or quality control. A problem that can be fixed in 20 minutes takes hours because the tech has to wait on someone in management to make a decision.
Frustrating
Great people to work with. Long hours. Management changes frequent.
Plant Processing/Project, - Sr. Engineer (Former Employee), Richmond, INJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: good people
6am or 7am start day ending at 5pm or later depending on needs.

I learned a lot about "Supply Chain" budgets, and manufacturing in general. What all goes into putting product on a shelf..

In management, decisions are hard at time, but it is always better to be upfront and truthful to employees.

There were many changes happening at the same time.

The most enjoyable part was the laughter that surrounded the people that I worked with. They are very good people there.
A good company to work for.
team leader (Former Employee), Itasca, ILDecember 30, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
The pay was good and the benefits were very good. Management was easy to work with overall. Co-workers were friendly. Training was provided and the company was always looking for continuous improvement.
Care for their employees, great training programs & great opportunites for personal growth and andvancement
Global Master Production Planner/Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, INDecember 13, 2014
Pros: great culture, personal development and pay
I loved working for Hills-Colgate Palmolive. I regret leaving this company just for the opportunity for more money and new growth opportunity.

They care about their employees. Culture is one of positive recognition, mutual respect, work/life balance, and personal growth and development opportunities.

They have strong processes that support continuous improvement, work procedures, and problem solving.

Very well managed, structured, and focused on the success of not only the business but their employees.

Can't say enough good things about my experience and this company!
The Workplace
Senior Package Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 5, 2014
This Global company offers a lot of opportunity with challenging workloads that allow you to learn a lot and exposes you to other functional areas within the company.

Very charitable company and highly involved within the community which is awesome for active volunteers (like myself).

The worklife balance is fairly respectable!
Dental Sales Rep
Dental Sales Representative (Former Employee), West Palm BeachDecember 4, 2014
Great job, great work/ family life. Great management, great team
Strong Training Program and Commitment to Employees
Associate Brand Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 2, 2014
Strong commitment to training and development. Great place to build a career.
Motivate me
Material Handler (Former Employee), New Concord, OHNovember 18, 2014
I love to work independent and work with teams when it help needed and learn a lot things and love work fast pace. The managers are amazed and very helpful. It teach a lot disciple, patient, heavy duty challenges. The crews are excellent when it come to train and help and patiently.
Progressive, multicultural diverse workplace
Travel Expense Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 17, 2014
Pros: tuition assistance, skillsoft, transportation assistance program, arts and culture program
Cons: increasing health care
Occasionally, challenging situation arises, utilize problem solving skills to implement and resolve issue to improve employee experience. Team work well together on projects, objectives set, and completed each task to completion.
Well compensated for tedious work
Research and Development Intern (Current Employee), Piscataway NJNovember 14, 2014
Pros: relaxed work enviornment
Cons: maticulous work
My position tends not to have many challenges involved. I have been working on the same project for almost two years and do not do much analysis or thinking. The position could be filled by anyone willing to do a tedious task and needs little to no knowledge of fundamental chemistry. Job includes mostly taking and recording data.

Work enviornment isn't too bad. Most employees are a bit on the older side and the culture is very relaxed. However the employees tend to be more on the conservative side as far as social interactions are concerned.
Comfortable place to work
Sales Intern (Current Employee), MexicoNovember 12, 2014
Pros: comfortable
Cons: not a really good salary
A typical day at work in Colgate is comfortable, friendly and coexistence among workers.
team enviroment, interacting managers, fitness room
Dry ingredient mixing & blending technician (Former Employee), Richmond, INNovember 6, 2014
Pros: company store discounts, fitness room, free give aways, health insurance
Cons: finding time for breaks, working 12 hour shifts then switching back to 8 hours.
I would have a preshift meeting going over the operation of the equipment and task that I was taking over for, communicate with my team members as to what we will do to help the problem that they may have had that evening, head to our work location and check out equipment for safety and operating purposes. Hardest part of job was trying to get your full lunch in at one time slot because, you were always busy,I liked most everything about my job the responsabilitys i was given while following company guidelines and policies. i enjoyed working with other people who were commited to their job and they enjoyed it also. That would be my most enjoyable part.

1 2 3 4 5

About Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive takes a bite out of grime. The company is a top global maker and marketer of toothpaste and soap and cleaning – Read more

Colgate-Palmolive Photos