Colgate-Palmolive Employee Review

View all Colgate-Palmolive reviews

Interesting place to work - good community support
Regulatory Compliance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSMarch 14, 2014
My job kept me very busy. I learned about necessary requirements for shipping pet food overseas. Management was helpful. I enjoyed working with all of my co-workers. Hardest part of the job was just learning new information regarding pet food and regulatory requirements. Most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers.
Pros
Cafe on-site
Cons
Contract employment

Other Colgate-Palmolive Employee Reviews

Overall great place to work
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJDecember 8, 2017
Overall great place to work with excellent benefits. The culture is friendly and people are there to help you learn. In terms of growth, it is becoming harder and harder to advance your career.
Colgate Company Family Oriented
Legal Department Technician - Technical Aid (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2017
Colgate is a company that really care about there workers and there family's' Due to the turn of the economy the company had to down size. A day at Colgate is lots of activities supporting employees global. I started in Colgate as a file clerk and move to Office/Helpdesk assistant. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with employees global.
Pros
able to use the company store to buy my products.
Cons
Due to the economy down sizing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colgate-Palmolive. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3