Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employer Reviews

Rep is willing to help you in any way possible
Vendor Stocker (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 25, 2013
I enjoy working with the people there. Everyone is friendly and works well with others.
Sourcing and negotiating
Indirect Procurement Specialist (Current Employee), Warszawa, MZJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: team
Cons: lack of perspectives for future growth
Responsible for sourcing and negotiating a portfolio of indirect products and services, performing spend analysis and research to identify potential future tactical buying and strategic sourcing opportunities. Responsible for 2 subsidiaries: Spain and Portugal (bi-monthly business trips) and European categories: Premiums, Market Research and Meetings – more... and Events. Procurement Spend Analyser Power User – training new users in Europe. eBuy Power User – identifying potential implementation of new global functionalities in Europe.
Working in a great Team with amazing people that share knowledge and support in the hardest negotation processes and problem solving. The team spirit is one of the most enjoyable part of my job. – less
Day
Oral Care Consultant (Former Employee), Webster, MAJanuary 23, 2013
A typical day for me was to see 8-10 current customers (A accounts)
Job Security
Trade Investment Analyst (Current Employee), Smyrna, GAJanuary 22, 2013
Colgate-Palmolive provides good benefits and job security. People are willing to help others learn and grow. Management styles vary.
N/A
Associate Brand Manager for the Baby Care Category (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DFSeptember 26, 2012
I can not tell you much about this company branch because it's located in another country and the culture, the values, the benefits, etc. are completely different between countries.
Good work environment with telecommute options
Trade Investment Analyst (Current Employee), Smyrna, GASeptember 9, 2012
Laid back casual office with telecommute options and great competitive salar.
A great place to work
Scientist (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 25, 2012
Pros: work life balance, professional development, company store
A great place to work, but like every other place has its challenges.
Secretary Data Entry
Promoter and merchandising (Former Employee), PANAMAAugust 21, 2012
Teamwork, very interesting, every day was a new teaching on each of the products that make up the large family of Colgate Palmolive.
Great company to work for
Intern for Department of Finance, Taxes (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFAugust 14, 2012
Pros: great management, friendliness
My main responsibility was creating and analyzing Excel spreadsheets to monitor, predict, and optimize tax reporting for financial and investing decisions.
I learned the complex tax structure that a large multi-national company like Colgate Palmolive employs while understanding the unique tax situation in Mexico. Most importantly, I learned how to minimize – more... tax payments to optimize revenues and profits. – less
outstanding place to work
Technical Coordinator, Spare Parts Warehouse Mgr (Former Employee), Cambridge, OHAugust 6, 2012
Pros: teamwork environment
Cons: too frequent upper mangement changes/styles
Great employer who gave excellent opportunities to learn and use new job skills.
outstanding place to woirk
Pros: teamwork environment
Cons: too frequent upper mangement changes/styles
Pleasant Working Environment
TECHNICAL WRITER (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJuly 16, 2012
Pros: the cafeteria was awsome, and i loved the discount on the product line, it definitely came in handy.
Cons: i enjoyed this job alot.
Each day I would come in and research different lab procedures through reading, working with techs, and engineers, and studying prior procedures. I would then begin reformatting and rewriting the SOPs so that they were up to date and user friendly. Although I worked often independently, my manager and I communicated frequently and he kept me aware of – more... my time frames and provided the necessary materials so that I may meet my deadlines.The technicians were very friendly and helpful, and I never had any problem talking or asking questions.The hardest part of the job was just familiarizing myself with some of the terminology, and working with proper calculations and conversions. Overall, I enjoyed the location, and the atmosphere of Colgate-Palmolive. – less
Great Place
Microbiologist, Quality Control (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJuly 11, 2012
Great and flexible place to work at. The management and workers are proffessional and flexible
great work place while i was there.
Process Technician (Former Employee), jeffersonville, indianaJune 30, 2012
Pros: great paying job, flexible working hours, outstanding benefits package.
Cons: company closure was a bummer.
do to company closure i'm no longer @ colgate. i was there for 25 years and loved every year i was employed there.
I really enjoyed working at Colgate
Assistant PIM Analyst, Consultant (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJune 22, 2012
I was only here for 7 months on a consulting assignment, but the atmosphere was very professional and I really enjoyed coming to work every day.
Great Company
Help Desk (Former Employee), Morristown, NJJune 18, 2012
Pros: technology
Cons: micromanaged
Typical work day: 830-430. IT support for users at the company branch. Slow at times but great learning experience

Learned: The reality and IT functions of a corporate company. Relationship building, team building.

Management: Team oriented

Co workers: Relationships varied based on individual. Over all good people

Hardest part of the job: Becoming – more... part of the group

Most enjoyable: Company store, inexpensive product. Location was very clean and up to date with latest technology. – less
Overall good but strongly depends on Manager you are working for
Global Governance & Project Management Team Member (Current Employee), Morristown NJJune 7, 2012
Pros: stability
Overall good but strongly depends on Manager you are working for
Productive, Empowering, and fun with Company outing and Conventions
Quality Assurance/Material Management Grp. Manager (Former Employee), Manila PhilippinesMay 15, 2012
Pros: subsidised lunch, every 4 hours subsidised meals
A real caring Company. Lots of training and empowerment, walk the talk, fair, great compensation and benefits, aiming to give more for employees. Tennis and other exercise, conventions, bonuses, living allowances, rice supplies, free products monthly supplies, profit sharing, share of stocks(management position), great health care and a lot more.
Good company for industrial exprience
Shift Engineer (Manufacturing) (Former Employee), hyderabad pakistanMay 11, 2012
Pros: good learning place
Cons: enviornmental differences
For new engineers good learning place
Systematic management
different products to learn for engineer
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Hanover, NJMay 2, 2012
Pros: location, cafeteria, company store
Cons: plant location
I temped here for only a few months, I had a great 3 day a week job here and shared with another person so there really wasn't much work for me to do. Too bad, I would have liked to have stayed but I like to be busy and project focused.

About Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive takes a bite out of grime. The company is a top global maker and marketer of toothpaste and soap and cleaning – Read more

Colgate-Palmolive Photos