Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive United States Employee Reviews

overseas
Professional Trainee (Former Employee), Buenos Aires, BJanuary 4, 2014
Great company great opportunity to learn about HR. Overseas experience.
Great Company with true work-life balance, and great benefits
Oral Care Business Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 29, 2013
The company is great and the products we sell are top notch. The work day varies, because there are always different business opportunities and clients who need servicing occuring. The management team seems to turn over in some spots quite often, but the upper level managers have long tenure. I believe this is the reasoning for us being reactive to the competition as compared to proactive. The hardest part about the job is making sure that the follow up time is quick and that you stay on top of call notes so that business does not decrease. The most enjoyable part is knowing that the products we sell help people have beautiful, bright, healthy smiles.
Productive workplace
Producción (Former Employee), Guayama P.RDecember 12, 2013
Cons: short breaks
It was a rather quick work as it was in the production line and then I turneaba with peers for palletizing the finished product.
Innovative, excellent products and support to veterinary profession
Consulting Veterinarian (Former Employee), New Orleans, LANovember 19, 2013
Pros: unsurpassed quality products and dedicated, engaged team at all levels
Cons: compensation
Unsurpassed quality pet nutrition to veterinarians and pet owners
Continuous innovation
excellent support for development of associates
Highest support to profession in industry
Dossier Preparation
Regulatory Coordinator (Former Employee), Dominican RepublicNovember 7, 2013
Pros: some many people working in the same time
Cons: benefit
Some many task at the same time without correct direction.
Every day the focus is how the MOH will be approve the dossiers
Great Pace to work
Administrative Assistant III (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 1, 2013
Pros: telecommute one day per week
Cons: na
A typical day at CP was to prioritize my work load, since I supported team members in other countries at times they needed supported and that needed to be done first considering the different time zones. My most enjoyable part of my job is working and getting my 'to do list' done. My least favorite is space availability - coordinating office and cubicle space for visiting teams member or as simple as looking for storage space.
Opportunity to advance and improve skills
CHEMICAL OPERATOR, Process Technicial, Compounder (Current Employee), Morristown, NJOctober 25, 2013
Working as a part of a team. Management sets clear and achievable goals. Great and helpful co-workers. Strong effort placed on continuous improvement and Autonomous Maintenance.
Good place to learn and grow
Brand Manager (Former Employee), Central AmericaOctober 10, 2013
Pros: training, salary, reputation
Cons: long hours
The company provides extensive training, and plenty of career opportunities.
difficult place to work
Operations Technician (Current Employee), Emporia, KSOctober 4, 2013
Start up Management was not trained in the department they were leading
Great Growth Company
Customs Compliance and C-TPAT Manager (Former Employee), New York ,NYOctober 1, 2013
Pros: people oriented
Having spent 30+ years with this great organization I feel blessed to have this opportunity. Anyone looking for a people oriented organization that values contributions and participation should consider Colgate Palmolive. Im still a stock holder and will be forever.
Love it! Great work life Balance
Human Resources/ EOHS Administrator (Former Employee), Commerce, CASeptember 18, 2013
I wish they had more opportunity on the the west coast. Great Company that cares about their empolyees
Company with strong brand
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Latin AmericaSeptember 16, 2013
Fun place to start a career. Career advancement is focused on MBAs professionals
Flexible
Quality Assurance/Control (Co-op) (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 16, 2013
very flexible if you go to school, great place have hands on experience, opportunity to explore
I was a temporary worker and my position ended
Lab Associate (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJAugust 12, 2013
This was a great experience. The mgnt and staff was great. I conducted various catalyst test.
Lots of hard, satisfying work in a conducive environemnt.
Technical Manager and Environemntal Co-ordinator. (Former Employee), KingstonJuly 29, 2013
Pros: unlimited toothpaste at company commissary.
The Technical Department starts work at 6:00 am along with the rest of the factory. Samples of all materials which make up the final product have to pass through the Technical Department for approval and we also have to sign off on the final product before it goes to market.
I learned that when people work as a team, there is nothing that they cannot achieve.
Apart from my immediate staff, I particularly liked the Marketing Staff. We put their concepts on the shelves.
The hardest part was saying goodbye to old friends and colleagues.
The most enjoyable was seeing products that you gave birth to grow, mature and become market leader.
Very productive work place
Material Control Specialist/Backup Leader (Current Employee), Morristown, NJJuly 26, 2013
Pros: diverse working community
Cons: the company is relocating out of new jersey
Very efficient, diverse and friendly working environment

Colgate provides on the job training which provides for increases in their employee productivity
Great place to work as a team..
Retail Environment Specialist / Customer Marketing (Former Employee), Puerto RicoJuly 26, 2013
Excellent Management team, Great open door policy, Great team members…
Has been 12 years
Analyst, Technical Support Center (Former Employee), Topeka, KSJuly 24, 2013
a typical day at work in the beginning of my employment was working in the Warehouse Office managing the day to day operations of providing Pick Lists and Bills of Lading to truck drivers. I did some inventory management work and also provided the release of the product one we received the approval it had passed all quality testing. Then we began to implement SAP and I worked with the Business Teams to design the business process and transaction codes that would be necessary to perform the Production Processing in the Plant.
Management was good to work for and the co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was leaving to move to Racine, WI. Again, the most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction between the end users and the Management Teams. I am a people person.
Productive work environment
Nutritional Consultant - Temp (Former Employee), Topeka, KS.July 12, 2013
Pros: good leadership and assistance was readily available.
Cons: the demands to meet quota's that we often didn't have enough people to complete.
Very productive team as we remained on the phones 95% of day to provide customer service to callers concerning Hills products. I had a very good team to work with and our department overall was active, supportive, and worked well together.
Great Place to Work
Analyst (Former Employee), AtlantaJuly 1, 2013
Colgate is a great place to work. Good pay and benefits, great opportunities to advance your career if you are willing to move around, good people.

About Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive takes a bite out of grime. The company is a top global maker and marketer of toothpaste and soap and cleaning – Read more

Colgate-Palmolive Salaries

$8.00 per hour
Territory Manager
$45,000 per year

Colgate-Palmolive Photos

trabajando como operario de manufactura en colgate palmolive
trabajando