Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive Employer Reviews

Great company to work for
Intern for Department of Finance, Taxes (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFAugust 14, 2012
Pros: great management, friendliness
My main responsibility was creating and analyzing Excel spreadsheets to monitor, predict, and optimize tax reporting for financial and investing decisions.
I learned the complex tax structure that a large multi-national company like Colgate Palmolive employs while understanding the unique tax situation in Mexico. Most importantly, I learned how to minimize – more... tax payments to optimize revenues and profits. – less
outstanding place to work
Technical Coordinator, Spare Parts Warehouse Mgr (Former Employee), Cambridge, OHAugust 6, 2012
Pros: teamwork environment
Cons: too frequent upper mangement changes/styles
Great employer who gave excellent opportunities to learn and use new job skills.
outstanding place to woirk
Pros: teamwork environment
Cons: too frequent upper mangement changes/styles
Pleasant Working Environment
TECHNICAL WRITER (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJuly 16, 2012
Pros: the cafeteria was awsome, and i loved the discount on the product line, it definitely came in handy.
Cons: i enjoyed this job alot.
Each day I would come in and research different lab procedures through reading, working with techs, and engineers, and studying prior procedures. I would then begin reformatting and rewriting the SOPs so that they were up to date and user friendly. Although I worked often independently, my manager and I communicated frequently and he kept me aware of – more... my time frames and provided the necessary materials so that I may meet my deadlines.The technicians were very friendly and helpful, and I never had any problem talking or asking questions.The hardest part of the job was just familiarizing myself with some of the terminology, and working with proper calculations and conversions. Overall, I enjoyed the location, and the atmosphere of Colgate-Palmolive. – less
Great Place
Microbiologist, Quality Control (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJuly 11, 2012
Great and flexible place to work at. The management and workers are proffessional and flexible
great work place while i was there.
Process Technician (Former Employee), jeffersonville, indianaJune 30, 2012
Pros: great paying job, flexible working hours, outstanding benefits package.
Cons: company closure was a bummer.
do to company closure i'm no longer @ colgate. i was there for 25 years and loved every year i was employed there.
I really enjoyed working at Colgate
Assistant PIM Analyst, Consultant (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJune 22, 2012
I was only here for 7 months on a consulting assignment, but the atmosphere was very professional and I really enjoyed coming to work every day.
Great Company
Help Desk (Former Employee), Morristown, NJJune 18, 2012
Pros: technology
Cons: micromanaged
Typical work day: 830-430. IT support for users at the company branch. Slow at times but great learning experience

Learned: The reality and IT functions of a corporate company. Relationship building, team building.

Management: Team oriented

Co workers: Relationships varied based on individual. Over all good people

Hardest part of the job: Becoming – more... part of the group

Most enjoyable: Company store, inexpensive product. Location was very clean and up to date with latest technology. – less
Overall good but strongly depends on Manager you are working for
Global Governance & Project Management Team Member (Current Employee), Morristown NJJune 7, 2012
Pros: stability
Overall good but strongly depends on Manager you are working for
Productive, Empowering, and fun with Company outing and Conventions
Quality Assurance/Material Management Grp. Manager (Former Employee), Manila PhilippinesMay 15, 2012
Pros: subsidised lunch, every 4 hours subsidised meals
A real caring Company. Lots of training and empowerment, walk the talk, fair, great compensation and benefits, aiming to give more for employees. Tennis and other exercise, conventions, bonuses, living allowances, rice supplies, free products monthly supplies, profit sharing, share of stocks(management position), great health care and a lot more.
Good company for industrial exprience
Shift Engineer (Manufacturing) (Former Employee), hyderabad pakistanMay 11, 2012
Pros: good learning place
Cons: enviornmental differences
For new engineers good learning place
Systematic management
different products to learn for engineer
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Hanover, NJMay 2, 2012
Pros: location, cafeteria, company store
Cons: plant location
I temped here for only a few months, I had a great 3 day a week job here and shared with another person so there really wasn't much work for me to do. Too bad, I would have liked to have stayed but I like to be busy and project focused.
Relaxed atmosphere and very family oriented company.
Relocation Administrator (Former Employee), New York, New YorkApril 20, 2012
Pros: flex work hours, half days on friday, great comprehensive benefits, employee activities committee
Cons: the distance to travel to work was over one hour
Enjoyed the professional and friendly environment. Enjoyed working with all levels of management and learned how to prioritize workload and deal with deadlines. Worked closely with various departments and had heavy interaction with co-workers in other areas of Human Resources. Most difficult part of my job in Human Resources was dealing with terminations – more... and conducting exit interviews. I enjoyed mostly the diversity of the people and the many cultures that made up the talented workforce at Colgate-Palmolive. – less
enjoyed working there
Admin & HR Executive, Supply Chain (Former Employee), IndiaApril 5, 2012
Pros: resources, training, environment
excellent, great team, management company, training.

Learned a lot
I feel proud every time I say I worked for Colgate Palmolive.
Market Research Director (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 4, 2012
Excellent work experience, unique environment to enhance the skills that allow me to advance in market research and demonstrate commintment as an experienced market researcher.
Great work environment
Analytical Technician/Lab Assistant (Current Employee), Cambridge, OhioMarch 14, 2012
Colgate-Palmolive Cambridge is a great company with high quality standards that enables it to produce great products.
Great Opporunity
Business Development Analyst (Former Employee), New YorkMarch 4, 2012
Pros: seasoned cpg professionals to learn from
Cons: hard work
Colgate Palmolive has great opportunities when beginning your career in CPG industry.
Challenging and Fast Paced Work Environment
Associate Product Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 16, 2011
Pros: center of manhattan, lunch room
Cons: commute
Great training and excellent place to learn the fundamental marketing principles. Excellent exposure to how a national and global FMCG go to market
Nice people
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJDecember 14, 2011
Pros: great benefits. nice people.
Cons: management forms cliques.
Nice place to work. Great benefits. Recently outsourced a bunch of positions to India and Mexico. Hopefully, this is not a new trend.
Best Place to work
Branch Secretary - From (Former Employee), Chennai, Tamilnadu, IndiaJuly 28, 2014
Pros: regular team outings
Cons: na
Its a fun place to work. One of the best company in FMCG Industry. Very friendly and encouraging superiors. Great team work environment and scope of learning in day to day work was more.

About Colgate-Palmolive

Colgate-Palmolive takes a bite out of grime. The company is a top global maker and marketer of toothpaste and soap and cleaning – Read more

Colgate-Palmolive Photos