A leading Bank in New York has requirement for Business Analyst/Project Manager in Treasury department in Liquidity Risk Management/Reporting.
Treasury Experience is Extremely important. Liquidity Risk experience is nice to have.
Please do mention if you have Data Analysis/Reconciliation experience & Advance Excel skills
- Business Analysis and Project Management in Treasury, focusing on the area of Liquidity Risk Management/Reporting
- Work closely with senior project sponsors, key business users and technology to define scope, business requirements and functional specifications
- Prepare project plans/implementation plans and lead weekly project status meetings, including preparing agendas and minutes
- Liaison between business users and systems development group
- Manage testing efforts for both System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing globally
- Ensure projects follow processes and meeting Information Security policy requirements
- Troubleshoot in an organized fashion by breaking down issues into components in order to solve the problem
- Work with subject matter experts to produce relevant artifacts (process flow charts, user requirements, user guides, release notes)
- In this extremely fast-paced environment the candidate must be a hands on manager able to work both in a team and independently in order to execute on the deliverables for the project.
- Must be self-starter that is able to acquire and comprehend the knowledge needed for the project very quickly
- 10+ years prior experience in financial services working on medium to large-scale projects
- 5+ years of industry experience within Treasury at a global bank
- 5+ years experience managing a team of business analysts/project managers for the entire project life cycle from initiation through implementation.
- BS/BA required (MS/MBA a plus)
- Understanding of the Treasury function within a bank
- Familiarity with Liquidity Risk and Regulatory Reporting for multinational banks.
- Strong Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting Practices, Risk Measurement and Analysis
- Solid understanding of financial products on a bank's balance sheet
- PMI/PMP certification a plus
- Advanced Excel skills required