Pharmaceutical company needs "Facilities Maintenance Manager" in Rensselaer, NY.
Title level (Associate Manager, Manager, or Sr. Manager) will be determined based on skills and experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide management and technical consultation to employees, contractors, and consultants across the Rensselaer site in the support of engineering, utilities, maintenance, CAPEX, and facilities/manufacturing related projects, contracts and ongoing operations;
- Plan annual engineering/facilities budget and develop/negotiate contracts with service providers;
- Manage multiple concurrent capital projects;
- Responsible for all aspects of planning and executing projects, in consideration of GMP regulatory Compliance and EH&S expectations;
- Develop CAPEX proposals and 5-year capital improvement plan;
- Direct cross-functional teams to meet manufacturing needs;
- Resolve technical problems during design phase to limit construction change orders;
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in site utilities, including but not limited to HVAC, Purified Water, Electrical Systems (Utility, Generator and UPS), Compressed Air, Nitrogen, Chilled Water, Heating Hot Water, Steam/Condensate and Sewer; * Develop and update SOPs related to new and existing systems;
- Participate in development and commercialization of new technologies.
Knowledge and Specialized Skills:
- Ability to work independently and within teams to identify and resolve issues associated with the ongoing operations;
- Demonstrated flexibility in organizing work and priorities;
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written skills;
- Good understanding of word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software.
Experience And Required Skills :
Education and Experience:
BS in Engineering required
Minimum 10 years of engineering, maintenance, manufacturing, and project management experience in the Biopharmaceutical industry required;
Minimum 5 years of experience in maintaining regulatory compliance through audits, validation, change management, risk assessments, qualified drawings, corrective action plans, FMEA, and deviation support;
Building Management System (BMS) and Environmental Management System (EMS) experience.
Collab Clinical & IT specializes in providing Clinical and IT Staffing services to leading Fortune 500 companies in the US.