Collabera Employee Reviews

Consistency in approving and processing payroll regularly.
CSS AML Sr Investigation Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 23, 2017
A company which provides great opportunities for people of color with diverse educational backgrounds. They seek out the clients that have a high demand for excellence and productivity.
Pros
Positive feed back from staff.
Cons
Communication can be challenging at times.
Non fun work place
IT operations Support (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 16, 2017
very strict, but the pay was good. We hardly did social things together, once in a while a lunch party. It was a contract position, no benefits, no advancement,
Not a bad place to start out
IT Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 14, 2017
Great place to start your career in recruiting or sales. A lot of exposure to large tech companies.

High attrition rate due to the pace of the job, but those who can handle a fast paced environment and hit their metrics will thrive.
Collabera, Inc. is a wonderful company
KYC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 13, 2017
Collabera is a great agency to work for as a contractor. They are located in another state but the contact and communication skills from everyone you speak with are exceptional.

Follow thru by employees from job assignment to work-site is phenomenal as you always have a person to contact for questions, updates and concerns. The job assignments are very professional with great pay!
Pros
I would recommend Collabera, Inc. as a great temporary agency to work for.
Cons
Worst company I have ever worked for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 12, 2017
I didn't was the job, they kept offering more money and benefits.
After 4 weeks they extended my contract.
After 6 weeks they let me go saying I didn't learn my job quickly enough.
Benefits?: Worst in my entire career.
Cost of health care for a family of 4? $770 monthly!!!!!
Pros
There were no pros to this employer
Cons
bad management, too much management, horrible insurance plan
Worked Remotely
Professional Network Support (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJuly 10, 2017
I’ve build credibility within my career field, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization. As a single point of contact for customers, I’ve worked with back-bone engineering groups to design, plan, layout, and configure Avaya Communication Systems local and abroad. Interface with other vendors ie: Carrier Service providers, 3rd party manufacturers.

Managed and develop installation project plans and timelines, assist in tracking milestones, supports escalations and available to supply job status in project meetings.

Work closely with other field personnel in installation, configuration and integration and handles any related technological support from customers. Install, repair and troubleshoot customer service orders.
Pros
Great salaries
Cons
Healthcare
Nice place 2 work
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Warenville ILJuly 7, 2017
Hands off approach
Job Placement
Good fit for my skill set
Short and long term assignments
Most placement is with fortune 500 Companies
They offer insurance and vacations
Pros
do not micro manage
Cons
work remote
Just a paycheck
(Contractor for IBM) Remote Support (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 4, 2017
No real perks, they hard to request my paycheck a few times when it did not show up in direct deposit. Staff was foreign born and hard to understand at times; had to request information in an email.
Pros
Cons
Hard to understand staff
July 20, 2017

Hi there, we would love to get in touch and get a better understanding of your review. Would you be able to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com? Thanks!

Contractor
Contractor - SR Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  CalifoniaJuly 4, 2017
Good agency, not much interaction with company. Weekly time sheets, auto deposit 401K. You accrue time off monthly and in CA only use 3 days a year. Not very good.
July 20, 2017

We can't help notice that you're still working at Collabera in California - and perhaps you could send more details about your experiences with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Thanks!

Good company to work with but very bad in marketing
Informatica Developer and PL/SQL Developer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 23, 2017
Good company to work with but very bad in marketing.
system is quite simple and straight forward. have never had any issues with salary. They lack in marketing our resume
Cons
health care, marketting
July 20, 2017

Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention. It's very important for us to properly pair individuals with appropriate positions, and having an awesome collection of resumes is a big part of that! We'll be sure to pass your feedback along and look into this further. Thanks!

Fast paced work
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJune 19, 2017
A typical day at work would be waiting for work to come in then sort the money and then pack it up to send out. What I learned was that money is dirty and full of germs. Management was very fair and helped out when needed. The workplace culture was a good one, everyone got along. The hardest part of the job was having no windows, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people.
Pros
Working muliple jobs
Cons
No windows
July 20, 2017

Thanks so much for your great review of the Morristown office and team! We love knowing you've enjoyed your time working with Collabera, and we wish you the best in your future career!

Collabra
Contractor Infrastructure Project Manager @ J. P (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 5, 2017
Not a bad consulting company to work for, if you want to be or need to be a contractor. The reps I was working with changed frequently though; no way to build a relationship.
June 22, 2017

Thanks for sharing your review! We're glad we were able to help you grow into a project manager position in Chicago, and we hope you continue to enjoy this role! Maintaining strong relationships with employees is important to us, and if you'd like to talk about this further, please e-mail us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Diversity
Computer Systems Analyst & DB Admin (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 1, 2017
This company is great when it comes to diversity-IT talent coming from all parts of the world would be an asset that brings a very diverse group of people in one place and shine
Pros
Table Tennis and monthly lunches
Cons
Client dependent
June 22, 2017

We're delighted to hear you appreciate diversity in the workplace as much as we do! It's very important to us to develop a passionate and experienced team, and it sounds like you're soaking up as much education as possible. Keep it up!

If they call you get your number changed
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2017
This literally is one of the worst companies I've ever in 15 years of contracting with ever dealt with.

I'm sure there are nice people but honestly they don't have a clue what the customer wants or needs. Just read over their postings they are so vague that anyone with any clue of the area of interest knows they don't have a clue. So what happens IF the get someone in a position the employee is always rushed and pressured.

I personally with they would close up shop.
Pros
There are some nice people
Cons
They are in business...seriously they do not have a clue about anything
June 22, 2017

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention - would you mind sending the details of your experience to BusinessExcellence@collabera.com? We'd like to make appropriate adjustments right away. Thank you!

Contractor Placement Company
Project Manager III - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 13, 2017
The do a great job with payroll. They are a placement company and don't interact with you much. They seem to have a lot of opportunities within the Richmond area
June 22, 2017

Thank you for your review! Providing feedback to employees is a big factor we implement amongst the workplace, and we would like to chat about this a bit more. Please reach out at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com - thanks!

is ok if you are a contractor
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXMay 2, 2017
not the best place to work if you are looking for something tangible. they are contractors and have no say on what their client wants. overall, its frustrating
Pros
n/a
Cons
a lot
May 10, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Contract work isn't for everyone, but we're proud of the opportunities we've had to provide both new and advanced professionals with experience working in some of the best and largest companies in the world. We wish you the best as you continue your career and seek out your niche in the industry!

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 1, 2017
lots of work to do and a constant competition between the offshore team. I wish there was onsite leadership to help its employees grow. WOuld also like better tools.
June 1, 2017

We appreciate the feedback! We're always looking to improve, and we'd love to hear more of your thoughts. If you have a moment, would you mind with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com?

Great Company
Customer Care Rep for Hewlett Packard(Temp) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2017
Great Company to work for. Very professional and competitive pay. Knowledgeable and easy to negotiate with. Jobs located in every state and the staff are always pleasant.
May 10, 2017

We appreciate the kind words! Thanks so much -- we hope you think of us during your next career search!

Collabera is a staffing provider not a location to work
Associate Producer - on site at game publisher (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAApril 5, 2017
I approached Collabera and asked them to represent me for employment to contract at a game publishing company. Collabera had little or no experience staffing these positions at the time so they were understandably unable to provide much guidance. The representative I had was great and showed interest in how the contract was going / had gone. Aside from the one shining star I interacted with I would not seek them out to assistance again.
April 21, 2017

We'd like to thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with Collabera! Although we do not specialize in your desired field of interest, we're pleased to know our representative was a big help to you. Good luck on your search!

fun palce to work
SAS Programmer Lead (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 27, 2017
Nice compensation and work life balance is good. Their Salary payment is and HR division in prompt in response.
learned on client co-ordination. Their holiday package is good
April 21, 2017

We strongly value the importance of work life balance, and we're pleased to hear you find enjoyment in this, too! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the team - thank you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.