Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews

Professional Organization
Environmental Health & Safety Professional (Current Employee), Fairfield, CAAugust 8, 2015
Good place to work. Very professional. Everyone in the staff works diligently to ensure that the employee's needs are addressed.
Verizon Wireless IT Governance Regulatory Group
Business Systems Analyst - Verizon Wireless (Former Employee), Morristown, NJJuly 28, 2015
Correlated and executed testing exercises for software changes using the SDLC.
Provided complex and/or specialized analysis support to various short and/or long term clients, (e.g., writes specialized/customized program specifications, and designs scripts that test system architecture/functionality, design testing requirements for major application enhancements).
Created test plans and conducted testing for applications software changes and/or new releases.
Developed and assigned task to development staff (JIRA).
Scheduled meetings with client to determine next steps in software development.

August 6, 2015

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that your experience with Collabera has been a favorable one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Mistake
Manager, Business Development (Former Employee), CaliforniaJuly 21, 2015
I made the mistake of leaving my previous company for Collabera. It seemed like a great opportunity with room for growth. From day one of the on-boarding process things seemed to be unorganized. Unfortunately this has continued throughout my tenure at Collabera. It's not a good sign when management starts to leave. It's a turn and churn company which heavily relies on it's offshore teams in India.

August 6, 2015

We value your opinion. At Collabera we work very closely with our staff to provide the best service possible. We will continue to make improvements in order to make a better experience for everyone, with no exceptions. We welcome your suggestions on how we can improve our services to meet your needs. Please feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Linux Engineer (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Good salary.
Cons: Not much support after the contract ended.
Over all I like working for this company. However support after the contracted ended was not very good. I will work for this company again.

Thanks,

Nader
AT&T NOC Analayis in Durham, NC
Network Opp Engineer Consultant at AT&T (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Good pay and benefits. (3) 12 hrs shift
Cons: Hard to say, as I worked there not too long
I was assign a midnight weekend shift. My primary role was to support AT&T/IBM clients. The chief I has was CIGNA Insurance.
Monitoring and working various support personal on the phone was my role.

I ended it, as I was involved in a serious car accident. I did not return to that position due to health reasons.

July 20, 2015

Stable work and environment
Senior Training Coordinator (Current Employee), Abbott Park, ILJune 23, 2015
They are a consistent but very difficult language barrier. Contact the contractor odd hours of the evening for non important questions.
Assigned temporary at Wells Fargo
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 17, 2015
This vendor has allowed me the opportunity to earn a living while I search for a full time position. Wells Fargo is one of their largest clients.

June 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that your time with Collabera has been a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Temp Service
Document Chase Spealist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 12, 2015
We processed loans everyday I learned that loan processing was something I could have a career in. Worked with a great group of co-workers.

June 19, 2015

We value your opinion. At Collabera work very closely with our staff to provide the best service possible. We will continue to make improvements in order to make a better experience for everyone, with no exceptions. We will always welcome your suggestions on how we can improve our services to meet your needs. Please feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

productive
Tier 2 Support Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 26, 2015
It's great dealing with people everyday and figuring what issues they're experiencing. If possible these problems are channeled to different teams for further investigation about the issues. I learn how to resolve different technical issues.

June 5, 2015

Thank you for your favorable review. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Test Automation Lead (Current Employee), San FranciscoMay 6, 2015
Good place to work, there is a lot of opportunity for learning new things.
You get to interact with higher management and convey your thoughts

May 12, 2015

We are very flattered by your kind words about Collabera. We aim to ensure that each and everyone is more than satisfied and your favorable review lets us know that we are doing our jobs right. Thanks again, and we hope you continue working with us. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

productive
Operations Support II (Former Employee), Abbott Park, ILApril 1, 2015
They always look out for a new job for you.
They find the right salary that fits you
Very friendly
Calling you with many new opportunities.
checking up on you making sure you are happy with your current role

April 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, We are pleased to hear about your great experience and your glowing words for our company. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been such a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Nice Company
BO Consultant (Former Employee), Morristown, NJMarch 15, 2015
I have been worked at Amtek full-time about 3 years
Over all Amtek is very good IT company,consulting and outsourcing company for freshers.
very good opportunity to learn technically.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, We are pleased to hear about your great experience and your kind words for our company. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Quickly abandoned
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), RedmondMarch 10, 2015
Working as CSG, I found that once my contract was up they would try for a month or two to find another position. If one does not turn up, you are abandoned and they stop returning emails and phone calls.

April 13, 2015

We value your opinion. At Collabera work very closely with our staff to provide the best service possible. We will continue to make improvements in order to make a better experience for everyone, with no exceptions. We will always welcome your suggestions on how we can improve our services to meet your needs. Please feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com.

Good company just needs better communication to employees
Help Desk Analyst II (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: great schedule
Cons: communication on important issues
The company is very flexible and will work with you. The management changes constantly. But the people I work with are very knowledgeable and helpful.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, We are pleased to hear about your great experience and your glowing words for our company. We are glad that your time with Collabera has been a positive one. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@Collabera.com.

very helpful and well balanced staffing company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Kettering, OHFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: Slow pace about to study if your a current student
Cons: no structure or organization at the work site
Synchrony financial, my assigned location of employment through Collabera. Collabera staffed me quickly, overall the work experience has been great I have no complaints about the staffing service I am not so pleased about the client it has been quite a few ups and downs

Good learning experience
Central Client Services Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2015
Collabera has been a good company to grow within and learn a lot about the staffing industry. There is a lot of room for growth throughout the company.

Fast paced telcom company
Project Manager/Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Rochester, NYFebruary 15, 2015
• Manage and lead a team of project managers, including assigning orders and reviewing escalated orders.
• Implementation of MIS/TDM/OPT-E-Wan/ASE/AVPN orders for Telecom Clients.
• Project manage Ethernet orders by providing detailed status and critical dates.
• Submission of orders, tracking of status in provisioning, understanding roadblocks and working to resolve.
• Update internal database with critical order information, status and dates.
• Strong communication with customers and order management utilizing email, phone, and Excel spreadsheets.
• Schedule and lead project kick off calls for multiple sites.
• Provide order status updates within order milestones

May 4, 2015

We are very flattered by your kind words about Collabera. We aim to ensure that each and everyone is more than satisfied and your generous review lets us know that we are doing our jobs right. Thanks again, and we hope you continue working with us. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Beware : Contractors are Bonded Labourers - H1B employees : Avoid this company
Software Programmer (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: have big client base.
Cons: agreement/bond, less pay, nothing in the name of appraisals.
Well they start your process by saying we do not charge visa fees etc and there is no contract.

But they give you offer letter which has so many terms and conditions :
1. You cannot leave company within 18 months else you pay them a penalty of about 8000$
2. You have to give 4 weeks notice to their clients else you pay penalty again - In US the norm is to give 1-2 weeks of notice. So now you know – more... you cannot leave them ever since no one in US waits for 4 weeks for your notice to get over.
3. Appraisals in 1 year are pathetic
4. Health policy is awful
5. They will pay you very less 60K while a 8+ years experience gets easily 100K in US (after employers cut) . So you know you are at complete loss.....

This is equivalent to Bonded Labour : "A person becomes a bonded labourer when their labour is demanded as a means of repayment for a loan. The person is then tricked or trapped into working for very little or no pay. The value of their work becomes invariably greater than the original sum of money borrowed."

Avoid them, there are companies which file visa for free and have reasonable terms and conditions. Just search them and apply to everyone and negotiate your rates. Collabera is arrogant and will not negotiate anything. – less

May 4, 2015

We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we take these reviews very seriously. Collabera makes it a point to address all concerns - large or small, old or new. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further. Please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

Good place to start your career in IT sales industry
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Morristown, NJFebruary 10, 2015
Good leadership training and nice opportunities to grow within the organisation. Management is open for new ideas and innovation and gives spaces for new learning.

Good interim work
Business Analyst (Former Employee), FloridaFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: good hourly rate. good communication. health benefits available.
Cons: contract work
I worked for this company for two years. They have a very professional standard for the people they hire, and it's sometimes difficult to get time off. However, I never had any difficulty reaching my HR contact and my hourly rate was very competitive.

Overall, I have done some temping/contract work in the past and I was pleased with my stint at Collabera. I would work for them again.

Headquarters