Collabera Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJanuary 25, 2017
Amazing place to work for. Great people & amazing work culture.
Very good appraisal system & great motivation.

Great place to learn.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Great Work culture
March 16, 2017

We love hearing that you enjoyed working with Collabera's Morristown team so much. We're working hard on creating a motivating work environment and are always thrilled to hear when we succeeded. Wishing you all the best in your career!

Fast pace and dedicated to the quality of our work
Back-Up Team Lead/Senior Project Team Member (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJanuary 24, 2017
Be at my desk early for preparations.
I am learning new things on a daily basis ( Linux, Lotus Notes, Remedy, Putty/Hagar, Remote access to switches, Port configurations)
Caring and Positive attitudes
Hardest part is remembering the new things on a daily basis
The people I work with are awesome, they make the day better
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Contractor position
Great Staffing Agency
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 24, 2017
The management and employees at Collabera are great, and willing to help with any issues that may arise. They're also great with communication, I'd get answers for any of my concerns in a very timely manner.
Horrible
Associate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 19, 2017
Basically a fake company that tricks you into doing their work for them and lies about culture & compensation. Will say anything to get you in the door so your recruiter can cash in on you.
Top of the class Recruiting Agency
Process Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 19, 2017
I am overly impressed with Collabera. They exhibit such professionalism and expertise which makes job searching easy. Ankit, Ashika, Amanpreet are the best! In addition, they continually check on your progress, ask for any concerns, etc. I have never experienced Valet treatment while job searching. If you are looking for it? Collabera!
March 16, 2017

You just made our day! It's awesome to hear that you find working with us such an inspiring experience. Keep doing your best -- we wish you continued success!

I worked for the staffing agency
Systems Analyst /Technical Support (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 27, 2016
They sent me to interview directly with the company without me having to waste time driving to their office. I was hired and started the next week. Pay was good and I was paid weekly. I like the company.
Pros
hiring process
Cons
pay is a little low
As a contractor I thought it was great.
Tracker (Former Employee) –  Green, OhioDecember 20, 2016
For the brief time I was there, I thought Diebold was a great company to work for and I hope to one day get hired in. I learned a lot of great things and much like anything else in life, you get out of it what you put into it.
Pros
My management team was great and I got to learn more about project management.
Cons
It was temporary.
I learn how to use a computer
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 13, 2016
The management was good. I got along well with all the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was not having a enough time in the day to get all my work done. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the co-working about diffident thing about the company.
January 9, 2017

We're glad you found a challenging environment with Collabera where you felt you were part of a friendly and supportive team! Please consider us again for your next career step!

Great place to work if you are selected to work for a geed team
Collateral Asset Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 12, 2016
My specific team was run by a supervisor that empowered certain team members to disrespect other team members with impunity.

The pay through the agency could be better but over all the other teams were great to work with.
Pros
Great break room
Cons
Bad management
productive
Lockbox Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 12, 2016
Collabera was a great temporary agency, co-workers and team leads available for questions , management exercise patience
Pros
friendly place
Cons
I needed longer assignment

Want to know more about Collabera?

Ask a question
Very friendly environment. Good training provided.
Medical Safety Analyst (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILDecember 9, 2016
Friendly work environment.
Had 1 month of training and the trainer had so much patience, very helping nature and always there to clear any doubts.
Co- workers were the best, always helping each other.
The hardest part of the job was sudden switch to a new department.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to work with friendly staff.
Pros
short distance to work
Cons
No healthcare provided, no vacation given
January 9, 2017

We're so happy to hear about how helpful and supportive you found our Schaumburg team. We are on a mission to create a work environment where our employees can collaborate and help each other grow. Your input here affirms that we're doing our jobs right. We wish you the best in your new career!

Good Company to work
Senior Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33637December 3, 2016
Good Company to work with. Management is also helpful and co operative. They helped me for initial relocation expenses.
Office is also Good. Help me in getting a Good Project.
January 9, 2017

It's so nice to hear that you enjoy working with our Tampa team. We take pride in providing a supportive work environment and are glad to know that your projects meet your expectations. Wishing you the best in the coming year!

Great communcation and fair wages
Migration Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MINovember 23, 2016
Company did great with handling issues that arose during contract. Great staff and very helpful getting me acclimated to the work environment as well as ensuring frequently that all needs were met. Would recommend this company for any IT contractor.
December 19, 2016

We appreciate your great review and are thrilled to hear how we were able to help you. Wishing you continued success!

Top IT Contract Agency
Systems Analyst, CORE Deal Decisioning Team (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 9, 2016
I've worked with Collabera twice on two different contracts. They establish effective relationships with their clients, their contractors and do a great job of making both stakeholders happy. They view contractors as strategic resources. Outstanding Professionals.
Pros
Good Pay, Good Communication, Good Connections with Employers
December 2, 2016

Thanks for your review; it is heartwarming! We are thrilled to have you on our Des Moines team. Thank you for choosing to work with us.

Verizon Guru
Verizon Guru (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 3, 2016
Great people to work with. In all it is a really great company to work with.Just please try to help your customers more quickly. Keep up the good work.
December 2, 2016

We're happy to hear that working with our Herndon team has been so fulfilling for you. We take our customers' satisfaction to heart - please keep bringing your improvement ideas to the table.

It was an OK company
Resolutions clerk (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAOctober 25, 2016
They tell that when your Temp Job ends they will have something else for you, but they don't. I did like the fact that while I was working there I was always able to get in contact with someone if necessary. They were very nice and would call you every so often to ask how everything was going at work.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare cost 50% of your check if you want it.
December 2, 2016

We're sorry to hear that you did not find a second opportunity with us! We have new openings every day -- perhaps your recruiter could help you? We also encourage you to check out the jobs on our site -- we have many opportunities in Georgia. Otherwise, if we can help in any way, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com.

Temporary Agency with good placement options
Transformation Purchasing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXOctober 5, 2016
With Collabera, I worked at CAT in Denison, TX. I enjoyed my position while working there because I knew exactly what my job requirements were and had the knowledge to achieve my duties. I appreciated that the management team gave me direction and tools, and allowed me to come up with my own techniques/processes to complete the task at hand.
My co-workers and I were very successful at dividing the workload and completing the tasks that were assigned to us. We actually completed our project 6 months earlier than expected. This was partially due to the reports that I created to show and changes within the system on a daily basis. This report prevented duplicate efforts since there were several departments working on the same project.
The hardest part of the job was when a supplier didn't respond at all to a request that was sent to them. To tackle this obstacle, emails were sent with follow up reminders. If we continued to receive no response, the supplier's lack of response was escalated to the management team for further action.
I truly enjoyed working with a fun group of people at CAT. The most enjoyable part of the job was creating a rapport with the suppliers and being able to reach and surpass goal expectations.
Pros
Recognition for job excellence
Cons
No healthcare benefits
December 2, 2016

How great to hear that your experience with us created so many opportunities to apply your creativity and problem solving skills. Thank you for your proactive contributions. We strive to create a working environment where every employee can grow and have a fulfilling experience.

Shipping Store Clerk
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 24, 2016
Assured stock levels on the sales floor are maintained at all times.
Assisted customers with the selection of product.
Supervised Loading/Unloading of trucks and checked orders.
Prepared inventory reports and matched them with the store records.
Generated the invoices for the customers to send them with the trucks.
Participated in store meetings and trainings.
Sterlite Corporation Shipping Clerk
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 21, 2016
Assured stock levels on the sales floor are maintained at all times.
Assisted customers with the selection of product.
Supervised Loading/Unloading of trucks and checked orders.
Prepared inventory reports and matched them with the store records.
Generated the invoices for the customers to send them with the trucks.
Participated in store meetings and trainings.
The one in New Jersey is horrible
Fraud Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 14, 2016
I will never work for them again. They never respond to your requests or questions, but if you do anything wrong they will bother you about it. They suck, suck, suck.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.